Hallelujah.
哈利路亚 哈利路亚 以色列人
Hallelujah! Oh, hallelujah! The Israelites!
怎么了
What happened?
他要拉屎了 便秘好久了
He’s got a shit comin’. It’s overdue.
以色列支族要从埃及河岸逃走了
The tribes of Israel are about to flee from the banks of Egypt!
老天呐
Good God.
这两位朋友要来家里吃晚饭
These boys are stoppin’ for supper!
当初我把我老婆带回家
Brought my woman home,
结果她带了三个姐妹和她们的孩子
she showed up with her three sisters, so-called, and their brats.
那是梅 多莉 夏拉
That’s Mae, Dolly, Shyla,
穿蓝衣服的漂亮姑娘是我老婆 莱拉
and the pretty one in blue is my wife, Lila.
满屋子的漂亮女人啊
Those are fine examples of the female.
我快醉倒了
Oh, I’m about to pass out.
自家酿的酒上头了啊 让你反应变得迟钝
My home brew sneaks up on you, it curdles your durdles.
快看 他醉了
Oh, oh, look, he’s gone now.
快看 他醉了
Look, he’s gone now.
他的眼神 都迷离了
His eyes, they’ve gone.
-他的眼神都迷离了 -什么
– His eyes are gone. – What?
醉了 醉了 醉了 醉了
Gone, gone, gone, gone!
我吃饱了就走 你们太让我开心了
I’m leavin’ soon as I’m full, y’all havin’ too much fun for me.
真的吗 再见
Really? Goodbye.
是 我得去查看设置的一些陷阱
Well, yeah, I got a bunch of traps need visitin’,
但我明天天黑之前会回来
but I’ll be back before… before dark tomorrow.
-你们还会在这吧 -我正希望如此
– Y’all still be here? – That’s my fervent prayer.
我就此告别了 我得走了
I’ll say my goodbyes, I gotta go.
我还有好远好远
I got miles and miles and miles
好远的路要走 才能到达蓝领山脉
and miles ahead of me before I reach the Blue Ridge.
蓝领山脉 这么急干什么
Blue Ridge? What’s the hurry?
-也许我可以躺一小会 -没错
– Maybe I will just lie down a moment. – Yeah.
-这房♥子有点斜 -没错 是有点歪
– This house is on a bit of a tilt. – Yeah, it is a bit crooked.
躺下吧
Lie down.
你呢 牧师
What about you, Reverend?
我要去那个烟熏房♥
I’m headin’ for that smokehouse.
准备洗洗干净身上的泥
And I’m ready to be washed clean of my dirt.
好的 梅 你去照顾他
Yeah, Mae, you go tend to him.
好的
All right.
你们都去睡觉
Y’all get to bed.
其他人都有活儿干
Everybody else got their job.
-来吧 去睡觉 -现在吗
– Come on, get to bed. – Now?
大家都去睡觉 莱拉 你负责照看孩子
Everybody to bed, Lila. you stay with them kids.
上楼去
Get on up those stairs.
我们回头见
I’ll be seein’ you.
听着
Look…
他是我的 你去找那个牧师
He’s mine, you go rub yourself off on the preacher.
我要让他抱着我 直到我意乱情迷
I’m gonna make him hug me till I grunt.
他很英俊 不是吗
He’s purty, ain’t he?
傻子
Git.
她都不该跟男人鬼混的
She ain’t even supposed to get a man.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我…
I…
这样如何
How about that?
-喜欢吗 -我…
– What does that favor? – I…
-我得走了 -骑上来
-…gotta go. – Get on,
操♥死♥我吧
and ride me all the way to China.
不好意思吗
You shy?
-要我帮你吗 -不了
– Do you need a hand? – No, uh…
让我看看 看能不能让你下面硬起来
Let’s have a look and see what we can muster.
不要 看你干的好事
Oh, no, look what you made me do.
荡♥妇♥
Slut!
乡团
Home Guard!
把衣服披上
Cover yourself up!
我跟你说了 不能动摇钱树
I told you, you don’t touch the money!
我向上帝特别祷告 希望你也能加入进来
I had a special prayer you’d come visit.
-起来 -晚上好 汉克
– Get up. – Evenin’, Hank,
晚上好啊 汉克
Evenin’, Hank.
-过了这么久才来啊 -我叫你起来
– Took your time. – I said get up!
站一排 你们这群蠢货就没有哪次不上当的
Get in line, you fools fall for it every time.
你会受到上帝的审判 叛徒犹大
God will judge you, you Judas.
-谢谢 -你会受到上帝的审判
– Thanks. – God will judge you!
走了
Move out!
你害了我们的性命 必将下地狱
Our lives are on your rotten soul.
-先生 -你堕落的灵魂
– Mister? – Your rotten soul!
闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
-合作愉快 小伙子们 -叛徒犹大
– Pleasure doin’ business with you, boys. – Judas!
歇口气吧
Save your breath,
回战场的路还长得很呢
you got a long walk back to the fightin’.
艾达·门罗和露比·修斯 瞧瞧你们两个
Ada Monroe and Ruby Thewes, look at you both.
我们怎么了
Look at us both what?
就像一对雷雨天后的稻草人
Like a couple of scarecrows after a thunderstorm.
我们要弄个稻草人
We need a scarecrow.
我们的冬季菜园被鸟啃光了一半
Birds done ate up half our winter garden.
为了感谢您的好意 这是咖啡和派
For all your kindness, coffee… and a pie.
那可是货真价实的咖啡
And that’s real coffee.
不是什么菊苣做的替代品
It ain’t chicory and dirt.
在食品柜里找到这么一袋
Found a sack hid in the larder.
谢谢你们
Thank you both.
露比 我们真是太需要这些了
Ruby, I look forward to this, we all do.
我和埃斯科都需要
Esco and me.
-她做的 -是我做的
– She made it. – I made it.
天上的上帝啊
Good God in heaven.
我还活着呢
I’m still livin’.
这下埃斯科肯定会后悔没留住你了
Well, I know Esco’s gonna be real sorry he missed you.
-你不觉得有点蹊跷吗 -什么
– Strike you as odd? – What?
-她就站在门口不让我们进 -是啊
– Stood at her front door. – I know.
第一 我认识那婆娘一辈子了
Number one, I knowed that woman all my life.
她无论如何都会招呼我进屋坐
I never stood outside her house.
就算是野狼敲门 她也会让进的
She’d let a wolf in if it knocked at the door.
可能…
Perhaps…
我也不知道 可能是没空吧
I don’t know, perhaps she was busy.
第二 斯万格那个老头肯定在屋里
Number two, old man Swanger’s inside that house.
我都闻到了他抽烟斗的味道
I could smell his pipe burnin’.
-第三 看看他们家的地 -怎么了
– Number three, look at them fields. – What about them?
我们一周前经过的时候
We come by here a week ago
杂草都齐腰深了
and they was waist-high in hay.
光靠一个老头和一条狗能这么快就清理完吗
You tellin’ me that’s work for one old man and his dog?
是北方佬 北方佬来了
Yankees! Yankees!
是骑兵 联邦突击队的
Cavalry! Federal raiders!
就在那边山上
Just over that hill,
-把这群废物赶上坡 -快点
– Get those sacks of shit up that hill. – Come on!
把马都藏起来 要是被发现我们就完了
Get those horses under cover, if they see us, we’re dead.
别乱动 别出声
Make a move, make a noise…
我要脱身
I’m gettin’ out of this.
我才不要为了我不信奉的大业再次中枪
I’m not gettin’ shot again for some cause I don’t believe in.
来吧 一起走
Come on, let’s go.
快点 他们不敢开枪 快跑
Come on, they can’t shoot, come on.
别怕 快走
Keep goin’! Come on!
用刺刀
Bayonets.
快跑
Come on!
拿走他们的靴子和步♥枪♥ 继续上路
Grab their boots and rifles! Let’s move on!
快走
Let’s go!
稻草人可吓不跑北方佬
That scarecrow ain’t gonna frighten off no Yankee.
还是说你想亲手给自己做个男人
Or are you tryin’ to make a man for yourself?
不是
No.
我隔几天就会来一次
I come by… a few days.
不是顺道路过
I don’t pass by.
-是特意来照看你 -我明白
– Lookin’ out for you. – I know.
我看到你了
I see you.
-我不喜欢这样 -你那仆人去哪了
– And I don’t like it. – Where’s your little servant girl?
露比 她在偷卖♥♥你♥爸♥的银器吗
Ruby, she tradin’ off more of your daddy’s silver?
-别说了 -她觊觎你家财产
– Stop it! – Her nose is in the butter.
她就是觊觎你家的财产

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章单身男子
下一篇文章超能查派
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!