天呐
Goddamn.
转过去
Turn around!
从哪来 回哪去
Go back where you came from!
回去
Go back!
艾达
Ada?
艾达·门罗
Ada Monroe?
转过身去 不然我就开枪了
Turn around or I’ll shoot!
因曼
Inman?
因曼
Inman?
因曼
Inman.
你最好跟我走
You better come with me.
露比
Ruby.
这是因曼
This is Inman,
恭喜啊
Congratulations!
就该多让你带猎枪出去转转的
Oughta send you out with a shotgun a lot more!
他看上去快要倒下了
Looks if he’s about to topple over.
-我可能需要躺一会儿 -你中枪了吗
– I may need to. – You shot or somethin’?
近期没有
Not lately.
-他睡着了 -意料之中
– He’s asleep. – I ain’t surprised.
-你的男人看起来累坏了 -我看见过他
– Your man looked tuckered out. – I saw him,
在莎莉·斯万格的井里
in Sally Swanger’s well.
一个男人 就像雪中的小黑点一样
A man like a black smudge in the snow.
-瞧吧 应验了 -那和我看到的不一样
– Well, there you go. – It wasn’t the same, what I saw,
在井里看到的是 他好像要倒下了
In the well it was as if he were falling.
你很可能只是记错了
You probably just don’t remember it right.
我记得很清楚
I remember it exactly.
当时有乌鸦 黑乌鸦
There were crows – black crows.
它们朝我飞来
They were flyin’ towards me.
露比 我以为我看到的是他倒下了
Ruby, I thought I was seein’ him fall,
然而 我看到的实际上是他在回来找我
Instead, I was seein’ him come back to me.
我为那个农场做了很多重大计划
I got big plans for that farm.
我知道
I know.
我知道你做了很多计划
I know you have.
我在脑海中设想了黑山坳应有的样貌
I got a vision in my mind of how Black Cove oughta be.
我不知道 露比
I don’t know, Ruby.
这段时间我一直把我的心冰封起来
All this while I’ve been packin’ ice around my heart.
我如何让冰融化呢
How do I make it melt?
我的刀你用完了吗
You about done with my knife?
我们还得用来宰鸟
We got a bird to cook.
马上就好
Just about.
你剃得是什么鬼样子
You’re makin’ a pig’s ear of that job.
刀给我
Give it to me.
我不会割伤你的
I ain’t gonna cut you.
反正都这么多伤口了 就算割伤了也没什么区别
Can’t see that it’d make a bit of difference if I did.
你还爱着她吗
You got the right feelings for her?
脑袋别动啊
Don’t turn your head!
是的
I do.
抱歉 我没想吵醒你的
I’m sorry, I was tryin’ to be quiet.
你收到我寄的信了吗
Did you get my letters?
我收到了三封
I got three letters.
我随身带着 夹在你给我的那本书里
I carried them, I carried them in the book you gave me.
巴特拉姆的那本书
The Bartram.
我估计寄了有103封信
I probably sent 103.
你写过信给我吗
Did you write to me?
一有时间我就写
Whenever I could.
如果你从没收到过
If you never got them,
-我可以概括一下告诉你 -不 不用
– I can summarize. – No, No, no.
“我祈祷你一切安好
“I pray you are well.
我祈祷你心中想着我
“I pray I am in your thoughts.
因为你 我才没堕入黑暗”
You are all that keeps me from slidin’ into some dark place.”
怎么是我的功劳
How did I keep you?
我们根本不了解对方 不过共度了一些时刻
We barely knew each other, It was a few moments.
是上千个时刻
A thousand moments.
那些时刻就像一袋小小的钻石
They’re like a bag… of tiny diamonds.
不管是真实的还是我幻想出来的 都不重要
Don’t matter if they’re real or things I made up.
你脖颈的形状
The shape of your neck,
那是真实的
that’s real.
我将你拉入怀中时 手上的感觉
The way you felt under my hands when I pulled you to me,
你当时在犁地
You were plowing a field.
你当时端着托盘
You were carrying a tray.
-你不愿意进屋 -是啊 我不愿进屋
– You wouldn’t come in. – No, I wouldn’t go in.
所以我才不得不端着托盘
So that’s why I had to carry a tray,
那样我才能出去看你
So I could come out to see you.
那个吻
That kiss,
归途的每一天 我都在想着那个吻
which I kissed every day of my walking.
我每天都在等待
Every day I was waiting,
期盼着
longing,
期盼着看到你的脸
longing to see your face.
如果你能看到我的内心
If you could see my inside…
不管你称之为什么 我的灵魂
Now, whatever you wanna name it – my spirit?
那是我所惧怕的
That’s what I fear.
我觉得我整个人已被摧毁
I think I’m ruined.
他们不停想杀死我
They kept tryin’ to put me in the ground.
-但我还没准备好 -因曼
– But I wasn’t ready. – Inman…
但如果我曾有过良善 现在也已失去了
But if I had… if I had goodness, I lost it.
如果我内心曾有过柔软 我也一枪打死了它
If I had anything tender in me, I shot it dead.
我怎敢写信给你
How could I write to you
毕竟我做过那些可怕的事
after what I done,
-见过那些可怕的场景 -第一
– what I seen? – Number one,
把这门关上 冷死人了
shut this door, It’s freezin’.
第二 把那门关上 冷死人了
Number two, shut that door, It’s freezin’.
我躺在床上 用手指把耳朵堵住
Layin’ on my back, my fingers poked in my ears,
不想听到谁有一袋钻石
tryin’ to shut out who’s got a bag of diamonds,
谁又端着托盘
who’s carrying a tray…
如果你想听些胡说八道的狗屁
If you wanna get three feet up a bull’s ass,
只需听小情人之间的呢喃情话就行了
just listen to what sweethearts whisper to one another.
事实上 如果你们准备彻夜长谈
In fact, if y’all gonna wimble-wimble all night,
我就只好跟他一起睡了
I’m gonna sleep in with him.
-我要说晚安了 -不
– I’ll say good night. – No.
求你
Please…
别说晚安
don’t say good night.
战争让一些事失去了意义
Wars make some things pointless.
难以想象能有一场婚礼
It’s hard to imagine a wedding.
我想连我父亲都会承认这一点
I think even my father would recognize that.
艾达 我想娶你
Ada, I wanna marry you.
前提是你愿意嫁给我
If you’ll have me.
不是有些宗教的规矩是
Isn’t there some religion
只需说三遍”我娶你”
where you just have to say “I marry you” three times,
两人就能结为夫妻吗
and you’re man and wife?
我娶你
I marry you,
我娶你 我娶你
I marry you, I marry you.
你为什么觉得好笑
Why is that funny?
好像是说三遍”我和你离婚”
I think it’s “I divorce you” three times
就能结束婚姻才对
and you’re not married anymore.
我可以等你
I can wait for you.
因曼 我嫁你 我嫁你 我嫁你
Oh, Inman, I marry you, I marry you, I marry you,
我嫁你 我嫁你
I marry you, I marry you.
我…衣服上有好多纽扣 抱歉
I have so… I have so many buttons, Sorry,
你能转过去吗
Will you turn your back?

No.
不 我不转
No, I will not.
我会控制马的步伐 你父亲不会太难受
I’ll lead the horse at a pace your daddy can tolerate.
-你们先走 -不 我不想那么做
– You two go ahead now. – No, I don’t wanna do that.
-不 我们全部一起走 -这样更安全些
– No, We can all go together. – It’s safer this way.
-我们是逃兵 但没人跟你们有仇怨 -不
– We’re deserters. No one has a quarrel with you. – No.
他说得对
He’s right.
我想…
I gather I…
我需要先征得你的许可 露比
I need permission from you, Ruby,
才能住在黑山坳
if I reckon on livin’ at Black Cove.
那好吧
All right, then.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章单身男子
下一篇文章超能查派
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!