我们一起说吧 没什么大不了
We’ll do it together. It’s no big deal.
来吧 一 二 三 操…
Here we go. One, two, three. F… F… F…

Fuck.
很享受啊 大臭嘴
Wow! Enjoy hell, swamp mouth.
还有你 电索
And you, Cable.
你回去找你的家人 韦德向他们问好
You get back to your family. You tell ’em Wade says hi.
答应我 答应我一件事
And promise me. Promise me one thing.
你不会再基于人的肤色
That you’ll start judging people…
评判一个人
not by the color of their skin,
而是基于他们的性格内涵
but by the content of their character.
-天啊 -罗素老兄
– Jesus. – R-Dog?
你在这里
There you are. Hey!
你现在是超级英雄了 朋友
You’re a superhero now, bubba.
所以现在是你拥有超级装备的时候了
That’s why it’s high time that you had a super suit.
这个给你了
This one is yours.
你也许想用蒸汽清洗一下
You might wanna get it steam cleaned.
特别是裤裆周围
Especially around the pants.
把腰部放宽一点
And let it out a little in the waist.
不过
But, hey.
听着
Look.
家庭不是脏话
Family is not an F-word.
是吧
All right?
总会有你的家
There’s one out there for you.
继续找 好吗
Just keep looking, okay?
伙计们 有那么一阵子…
Guys, for a second there…
我们成了很好的团队
we made a pretty good team.
好舍不得死
Oh, it’s so hard to go.
我太喜欢跟你们在一起了
I just love being around you guys so much.
真的
So, so much.
不 我现在能感觉到了 开始了
No, I can feel it now. Here it comes, yeah.
我感觉灵魂正在离开我的躯体
I feel the soul exiting the husk.
没错
Yeah.
你们能看到吗
Can you see it?
你们看到美丽又明亮的光了吗
Do you see that beautiful bright light?
就在那里
There it is.
那是太阳
Oh, that’s the sun.
别直接盯着看
Don’t stare directly into that.
我还有最后几句话
I just have a few final words.
啄木鸟
Woodpecker.
齿龈炎
Gingivitis.
胡说八道
Codswallop.
你们想堆雪人吗
Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
有很多
There was a bunch
残疾儿童被困在树上
of handicapable children who were stuck in a tree.
-不 -不
– No. – No.
-但我真的要帮助一个孩子 -没错
– But I did have to help a kid. – Yeah.
-他有个很糟糕的名字 -太糟糕了
– He’s got a terrible name. – It’s just awful.
我试图告诉他了
I tried to tell him.
这是天堂吗
Is this heaven?
现在是了
It is now.
很抱歉
I am so sorry.
没关系
It’s okay.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
怎么了 怎么回事
What is it? What’s wrong?
时候未到
It’s not time.
时候未到是什么意思
What do you mean it’s not time?
我来了 我做到了
I’m here, I made it.
-你不能留在这里 -不不不
– You can’t stay. – No, no, no.
我要留下 我不要去其它没有你的地方
I’m staying. I’m not going anywhere without you.
没事的
It’s okay.
我们的时候会到的 但不是现在
There’s a time for us. It’s just not now.
-他们需要你 -谁
– They need you. – Who?
你的脏话[家庭]
Your F-word.
为什么
Why?
你会知道的
You’ll find out.
没事 我会在这里
It’s all right. I’ll be here.
这里真的很棒
It’s pretty fucking awesome over here.
我想要的都能得到
I can have anything I want.
每天都能是国际妇女节吗
Can every day be International Women’s Day?
这是天堂
It is heaven.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道 我也爱你
I know. I love you, too.
快走吧
Now, go.
走吧 走吧 离开这里
Go on. Go, get out of here.
走吧
Go.
像你很想我一样地亲我 红红
Kiss me like you miss me, Red.
来吧
Well, come here.
别跟猫王上♥床♥
Don’t fuck Elvis.
-太晚了 -什么意思
– Ooh, too late. – I’m sorry?
是时候嗨起来了
Time to make the chimichangas.
30秒
30 seconds.
我一直想问你…
Hey. Been meaning to ask you…
你为什么带着那个吓人又脏兮兮的玩具熊
what’s with the creepy, dirty hobo bear?
那是我女儿的泰迪熊
It’s my daughter’s teddy bear.
她的名字叫希望
Her name’s Hope.
好吧…
Well…
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
有的人喜欢上人家了啊
Somebody swiped right.
告诉我 刚才用了慢镜头吧
Tell me they got that in slow motion.
为了我 你牺牲了自己
You sacrificed yourself for me.
好像我…
It would seem I…
如假包换 高端铅币
Genuine, high-grade lead.
你这个穿越时空的混♥蛋♥
You time-sliding son of a bitch!
你为了我穿越时空了吗
You did this for me?
等等 你回不去了
Wait. You can’t go back.
你用了最后的燃料
You used the last of your fuel.
你女儿和妻子怎么办
What about your girl, your wife?
现在我的家人安全了 另外 我不是为了你
Now, my family’s safe. And I didn’t do it for you.
不 我还要再待一段时间
No, I’m gonna stick around for a while…
确保这个世界
and make sure the world
不会自行毁灭
doesn’t shit itself into oblivion.
不 你是为了我
No. You did it for me.
不 我没有
No, I didn’t.
-你就有 -我真没有
– You did. – I really didn’t.
-我很确定你有 -不 我肯定我没有
– Pretty sure you did. – No, I’m positive I didn’t.
好吧 好吧 那我们丢硬币 好吗
Fine. All right, let’s flip a coin. Okay?
如果是正面 你是为了我 反面 你也是为了我
Heads, you did it for me. Tails, you did it for me.
我不会看的 因为你就是为了我
I’m not even gonna look, because you did it for me.
再说一遍
Say it again.
-他为了我 -天啊
– He did it for me. – Jesus.
-我们必须把项圈拿下来 -别想了 没用的
– We must get the collar off. -Forget it. It’s no use.
这些项圈不会松开的
These collars don’t just come off.
韦德
Wade.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
不不不 不要那样做 拜托
No, no, no! Let’s not do that. Please!
我宁愿死于癌症 别…
I’d rather die of cancer. Let’s just…
天啊 人们说笔比剑更让人讨厌
Oh, God! They do say the pen is grosser than the sword.
我们需要密♥码♥
We need the code.
试试7
Try, uh, seven?
别闹了 幸运队长
Settle down, Captain Lucky.
不可能是一个数字的
It’s not gonna be one number.
天啊 编剧真是够懒
Oh, God, that’s lazy writing.
我还是很厉害
I still got it.
把那东西放回你的监狱传统储物处里
Put that back in your prison wallet.
我不知道怎么感谢你们
I don’t know how to thank you.
但我知道怎么拥抱你们
But I do know how to hug you.
-不 -来吧
– No. – Yes.
来吧 来
Here we go. Bring it in.
来吧
Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!