I see through this weak act.
也许你能装好人骗过钢力士
You may have fooled Colossus with this nice guy shit…
但你骗不过我
but not me.
态度好一点
Don’t be mean.
别多嘴 NTW
Back off, NTW.
不不不 让她说
No, no, no. Let her go.
让她说 没关系
Let her go, it’s okay.
她有权力进行怀疑
She has a right to be skeptical.
看着我 我就是活靶子
Look at me. I’m an easy target.
历史上来说
You know, historically,
我一直就是恶作剧的代名词
mischief has been my mistress…
所以我明白 但是我更希望认为…
so I understand, you know. But I like to think…
你们真的感染了我
that you guys have really rubbed off on me.
我希望认为我也感染了你们
I like to think that I’ve rubbed off around you, too.
很多
A lot.
很久以来的第一次
And for the first time in a long while…
我喜欢我自己
I like me.
-我接受你的道歉 -我没有道歉
– I accept your apology. – I never apologized.
我在和你的内心对话
I was talking to your heart.
看 你并没有迷失在你自己过往的想法中
See? You’re not lost cause you thought.
我很自豪 我就知道你绝对不会让我失望
I’m proud. You’re everything I knew you can be.
谢谢你 钢力士
Thank you, Colossus.
我只是想成为这世界上最好的X战警[男人]
Just trying to be the world’s best X-Man.
抱歉 是X人
Sorry, X-Person.
洗洁精有点不对劲
Something wrong with the soap.
没事
It’s fine.
我刚灌满 多按几下
I just filled it. Give it a few more pumps there.
现在 不好意思
Now, if you’ll excuse me…
现在正是清灰[兔子]季节
it’s dust bunny season…
我要去猎兔子了
and I’m hunting wabbits.
再见 韦德
Bye, Wade!
-操 -操你
– Fuck. – Fuck you.
没人生下来就是完美的
No one is born perfect.
但你们可以努力
But you can be.
我知道你们在做生来就会做的事
I know you’re doing what comes naturally.
你们控制不了自己
You can’t help yourself.
但你可以努力
But you can.
你们需要努力 控制
It takes work, discipline…
和治疗
and treatment.
你们的能力
Your abilities…
我知道那有多么诱人
I know how seductive they are.
让你感觉自己有多强大
How powerful they make you feel.
但你必须学会如何利用它们
But you must learn never to use them…
这样它们才不会利用你
so they will never use you.
不要哭
Please don’t cry.
我会帮你
I’m going to help.
我会让你每次想要随意使用你的能力时
I’m gonna make you feel what you should feel.
都会感受到
How you need to feel…
你应有的感受 你需要的感受
every time you’re tempted to act upon your urges.
吸我变种人屌♥吧 你这个四眼混♥蛋♥
Suck my mutant dick, you four-eyed fuck.
韦德
Wade.
韦德
Wade!
请进 我只是在
Come in! Hey, I was just doing
读一些闲书
a little bit of light reading here…
我们有任务了
We have mission.
那你们要注意安全
Well, you guys be safe out there.
我会为你们祈祷的
I’ll be praying for you.
不 我希望你加入我们
No, I want you to join.
不好意思 你说什么
I’m sorry, what?
你都听到了
You heard me.
相信我 这是个糟糕的主意
Trust me, that’s a terrible idea.
我根本没准备好
I’m really not ready.
-你准备好了 -我没有
– You are ready. – I’m not.
五分钟后上X战机
Be at the X-Jet in five.
我能做30分钟
I can do thirty.
-现在就去 -我现在也能做
– Now. – I can do now.
最终报价
Final offer.
艾琳·梅利韦瑟 威特新闻
Irene Merryweather, WHIT News.
正在从变异康复机构
Live here at a breaking news situation
艾瑟斯大宅发回突发新闻现场报道
at the Essex House for Mutant Rehabilitation.
一名变异人男孩引发了一起事故
A mutant boy is appearing to have some sort of an incident…
-警♥察♥正在我身后 -离我远一点
– with police here behind me. – Get away from me!
两辆警♥察♥被其掀翻
There are two police vehicles that are overturned.
-到处都起火了 -滚开 后退
– There are open fires. – Fuck off! Stay back!
现场一片混乱
A scene of absolute chaos here.
我要烧死你们 给我后退
I’ll burn you! You stay back!
给我后退
Get away from me!
你们想死吗
You wanna fucking die?
X战警到达了现场…
And it appears as if the X-Men are arriving…
-散开 -好像还带了一名实习生
– Scatter! – …with what appears to be a trainee.
所有人冷静点 专家来了 我…
Everyone, calm down! The pros are here. I…
我们是X战警
We’re the X-Men!
60年代种族歧视的过时隐喻
A dated metaphor for racism in the ’60s.
所以 敬你
So, respect.
稍息 警官
At ease, Officer.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我的职责
My job!
是你说我准备好了
You’re the one who said I was ready,
我明明对你进行了反驳
and I frankly disagreed with you.
但我们还是来了 力图摒弃我们的嫌隙
But here we are, trying to overcome our differences.
就像碧昂丝说过 “拜托…
Like Beyonce says, “Please…
“拜托 不要再骗我了”
“Please, stop cheating on me.”
这已经是第五起事故了
This is the fifth incident.
这孩子必须得进冰盒 不能待在这里
This kid needs to be in the Ice Box, not here.
罗素归我们照看
Russell belongs in our care.
不能进监狱 我保证…
Not in prison. I assure you…
一切都在我们掌控之中
we have everything under control.
后退 我要烧死你们
Stay back! I’ll burn you!
我好像看不出
Not getting a real
是在”掌控之中”啊 马蒂
“Under control” vibe here, Marty.
-你是叫格伦吧 -丹尼尔
– It is Glen, isn’t it? – Daniel.
回答我的问题就行 米格尔
I’ll ask the questions, Miguel.
让我和这孩子谈谈
Let me talk to the kid.
你和你这双奇怪的性感秘密双唇待在这里
You stay here with your weird, secret sex lips.
-你想死吗 -这孩子这么可爱
– You wanna die? – This kid’s adorable.
真不知道我为什么还带了空包弹
I don’t know why I packed the hollow points.
我要烧掉你们的蛋蛋
I’ll burn your balls off!
第一天 我好紧张
First day. I’m so nervous!
你刚刚说”空包弹”吗
Did you just say “Hollow points”?
没错 也许应该带一把超级水枪
Yeah, probably should’ve brought a Super Soaker.
你好
Hi, there!
后退 不然我就弄死那个贾斯汀·比伯
Stay back or Justin Bieber dies!
贾斯汀·比伯 他叫你贾斯汀·比伯
Justin Bieber. He called you Justin Bieber.
等等 等等 等等
Hold on! Wait, wait, wait!
我们还是先别来这一套不知道什么玩意
Okay, let’s not do whatever that is.
行吗 我们先谈谈
Okay? Let’s just talk!
你叫罗斯 对吧
It’s Russell, right?
-火拳 -火拳
– Firefist. – Firefist.
这名号♥不错 烧到哪里
Ooh, that’s a great name. Where does it burn?
就烧拳头 还是烧到手肘
Just the fist, or all the way up to the elbow?
绝对是烧到手肘
Definitely all the way up to the elbow.
乖乖跟我们走 不然会惹上麻烦
Come quietly, or there will be trouble.
-这句话是《机械战警》的 -是《机械战警》的
– You stole that from Robocop! – That’s from Robocop!
后退
Just stand down!
你真让我丢脸 听着 火… 天啊
You’re embarrassing me. Look, Fire… Oh, my God!
我说不出口 我真的很抱歉
I can’t say it! I’m so sorry!
该死 真♥他♥妈♥够了
Oh, shit! That fucking does it!
把手放在你的膝盖后
Put your hands behind your knees
把头蹲下来 马上
and get down on your head! Now!
韦德 第一条规则是什么
Wade! What was first rule?
给冰箱里的所有东西贴上标签

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!