往左
Left!
往左
Left!
这种天气还要起飞 肯定是疯了
You’d have to be insane to take off in this.
不对 是左边 白♥痴♥
No, stage left, you idiot!
好吧 看来我们找到了
Well, I guess we found something
你没有比我们更强的方面
you’re not better at.
消隐者
Vanisher.
或许风吹不毁它看不到的东西
Maybe the wind can’t blow what it can’t see.
不是吧
Oh! Really?
好吧 四个人也可以
All right, we could do this with four.
小甜心 你可以的 伙计
Sugarbear. You got this, buddy!
好样的 这才是X特工队精神
That’s the stuff! That’s the X-Force spirit!
不要低估一个留小胡子的人
Never underestimate a man with a mustache!
不信随便找布鲁克林的人问问
Just ask anyone in Brooklyn.
我们成功了
We did it!
你绝对是超级英雄
You’re a goddamn superhero, you!
X特工队
X-Force!
X特工队
X-Force.
皮特
Peter.
我来救你 伙计
I got you, buddy!
-你不会有事的 -糟糕了
– You’re gonna be fine! – This is not good, man!
你可以的 大兄弟 加油 皮特
You got this, big guy! Here we go, Peter!
看着我 我们是X特工队 对吧
Look at me. We’re X-Force, right?
-对 我们是 -我们是X特工队
– Yeah, we’re X-Force. – We’re X-Force.
苍天 搞什么
Oh, my God! What the fuck?
该死的酸性呕吐物
Fucking acidic vomit!
天啊 我要吐在面具里了
Oh, God! I’m gonna throw up in my mask.
我到达车队上方了
Okay, I’m over the convoy.
队伍其他人都降落在哪里了
Where did the rest of the team land?
好消息和坏消息
Good news and bad news.
坏消息是整个队伍的人都死了
Bad news is the whole team is dead.
好消息是
The good news is,
我觉得不会有人怀念里碎星的
I don’t think anyone’s gonna miss Shatterstar.
他有点混♥蛋♥ 不过保罗
He was a bit of a prick. Oh, but Paul!
皮特
Peter!
皮特 我最怀念的会是他
Peter, I’m gonna miss him most.
不过还有一丢丢可能
But there is a slight chance
消隐者能成功落地
Vanisher could make it.
可能为零了 他死了
Nope, no chance. He’s dead.
全军覆没
The whole team?
只剩主力了 我们还是可以的
Only the main ones. We’re still good.
操 你个蠢货
Fuck, you are dumb.
安排这些特技表演的人
Whoever planned this stunt’s
肯定抽了很多大♥麻♥
been smoking a lot jazz cabbage.
我话放这儿了
I’ll tell you that much.
那不是显而易见
That’s pretty obvious!
你看起来不错 消隐者
Looking good, Vanisher.
他们进入隧♥道♥了
They’re headed into the tunnel.
我是那个孩子的唯一希望
I’m that kid’s only hope,
不要轻举妄动 等我的口令
so sit tight and wait for my word.
随便
Whatever.
要跟丢他们了 我要落地了
We’re gonna lose ’em. I’m dropping in.
不行 唯一的幸存者
Uh, that’s a negative, sole survivor.
幸运不是超能力 我们完蛋了
Luck is not a superpower! We are so fucked!
不 我们当然没有完蛋
No, we most certainly are not fucked.
说真的 我搞不懂
Seriously, I don’t get it!
你是从眼睛里发射幸运镭射的吗
What, you shoot luck lasers out of your eyes?
我真的很难想象
It’s just it’s hard to picture.
而且很没有观影性
And certainly not very cinematic.
运气 不是吧
I mean, luck?
什么样的扯淡胡闹
What coked out, glass pipe-sucking
神经病漫画家
freakshow comic book artist…
才会想出这种桥段
came up with that little chestnut?
大概是个连脚都不会画的家伙
Probably a guy who can’t draw feet!
作品出了名的腿部比例奇怪
任务又一次全部落到了我的肩上
Once again, it all falls on my shoulders.
所以我才被诅咒成为独行侠
It’s why I’m cursed to be a solo act.
-在地球… -我就位了
– Wander the Earth… – I’m in.
抱歉 你说什么
I’m sorry, what did you say?
我就位了
I’m in.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么就就位了
How in the fuck are you in already?
见鬼
Oh, shit.
是电索 12点钟方向
It’s Cable. 12 o’clock.
好的
Okay.
新计划 用你所有的想象力
New plan. Use all of your imaginary powers
阻止电索杀死那个孩子
to stop Cable from killing that kid.
我从你六点钟方向来了
I’m coming up on your six.
那把枪太赞了
That gun is amazing!
混球
Hey! Asshole!
他在哪里 我看不到他
Where is he? I can’t see him.
他在你上面
He’s on top of you.
他把你撕开了
He’s tearing you open!
他从后面进去了
He’s going in through the back!
天啊 他进去了
Oh, God, he’s inside!
你知道自己在说什么吧
You hear yourself, right?
不小心双关了
Accidental double entendres!
罗素 罗素·柯林斯
Russell! Russell Collins!
别碰那个孩子 约翰·康纳
Hands off that kid, John Connor!
不不不
No, no, no!
该死
Shit!
两个人也能行
Two can play that game!
来了 失败了
Got it! No, I don’t.
好戏该上演了 美女
Showtime, mama!
幸运女神 你来开车
Lady Luck, take the wheel.
我应该问问你是谁 不过你马上就要死了
I’d ask who you are, but you’ll be dead in a second.
我是多米诺 我表示怀疑
I’m Domino, and doubtful.
坚持住 多米诺
Hang in there, Doms!
这样真的太难了
Oh, this is really hard.
把我的滑雪球币还给我
And give me back my Skee-Ball token.
-你表现很棒 -X特工队
– You’re doing great. – X-Force.
看来回响贝斯永远不死
I guess dubstep never dies.
你杀了布莱克·汤姆 你个种族主义混♥蛋♥
You killed Black Tom, you racist son of a bitch!
这就不走运了
That’s unfortunate.
刹车坏了
We got no brakes!
想办法
Figure it out!
没有我杀不死的东西
There’s nothing I can’t kill.
正如男童子军团长凯文所说
Well, as Scoutmaster Kevin used to say…
“凡事总有第一次 孩子”
“There’s a first time for everything, son.”
把你的本事使出来吧 独眼龙
Give me your best shot, One-Eyed Willy.
那些子弹还真快啊
Those bullets were, like, super fast.
来吧
Here we go.
多米诺 慢一点好吗
Domino, mind slowing us down?
没办法了
Here goes nothing.
叮咚
Knock, knock.
好样的
That’s my boy.
我的天…
Holy…
首先我要承认
I’ll be first to admit…
这跟计划中不太一样
this did not go according to plan.
我还要首先承认
I’ll also be the first to admit that
计划是用蜡笔写的
that plan was written in crayon.
看来罗素找到了新朋友 好嫉妒哦
Looks like Russell found a new friend. Jelly.
事实证明 多米诺是个狠角色
Turns out Domino’s a bit of a badass,
或许还有点走运
and maybe, possibly mildly lucky.
但是电索 那家伙真是情绪太大了
But Cable? Ugh. That guy’s in a mood.
而且他的情绪
A mood that is
马上就会更大
about to get significantly worse.
感觉非常非常不对劲
Something is so terribly, terribly wrong.
苍天 好疼
Oh, God, that hurt.
去死吧 梅尔·吉布森
Suck it, Mel Gibson.
罗素
Russell.
罗素

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!