希望你能原谅 我劫持了你的假期
I hope you can forgive my hijacking your holiday.
不能让你错过乐趣
Couldn’t let you miss the fun.
这是一种荣誉
It is an honor.
而且方便我自己的计划
And it is convenient to my own plans.
虽然,乘水旅行 自然不同意我的看法
Although, travel by water does not naturally agree with me.
哦,我可以告诉你…
Oh, I could tell you…
好吧,实际上,我不应该告诉你
Well, I should not tell you, actually.
但我怀疑你可能有
But I suspect you perhaps may have
包括我在内的原因 除了乐趣
included me for reasons other than the fun.
我希望我们能像你说的那样回家
I wish we’d gone home like you said.
啊 – 我在这里不安全
Ah. – I don’t feel safe here.
不是我,不是西蒙,即使杰基走了
Not me, not Simon, even with Jackie gone.
但你是朋友之间
But you are among friends.
有钱的时候,
When you have money,
没有人是你真正的朋友
no one is ever really your friend.
现在我想起来了 旧的嫉妒和争吵
Now I’m remembering old jealousies and fights.
需要一颗药丸才能入睡
It takes a pill to get to sleep.
我对他们中的任何一个都没有安全感
I don’t feel safe with any of them.
我希望你能留意我们
I hoped you might watch for us.

Hmm.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯……现在?
Mm… now?
现在
And now.
看?完全正常
See? Completely normal.
我很热
I’m so hot.
是的,你在埃及
Yes, you’re in Egypt.
玛丽:是疟疾
Marie: It’s malaria.
鲍尔斯:你没有疟疾
Bowers: You don’t have malaria.
玛丽:你知道我有体温 那个温度计坏了
Marie: You know I have a temperature. That thermometer is broken.
鲍尔斯:这完全正常
Bowers: It’s perfectly normal.
不,不,它坏了 – 不,它没有坏
No, no, it’s broken. – No, it’s not broken.
玛丽:哦,我好热 鲍尔斯:应该是这样的
Marie: Oh, I’m so hot. Bowers: It’s how it should be.
我知道我知道
I know, I know.
谈生意不客气 给度蜜月的新娘
Tactless to talk business to a bride on her honeymoon.
坏律师你承诺了
Bad lawyer. You promised.
只有几个快速签名
There’s only a few quick signatures.
很公平我的婚姻有 有所作为,我敢肯定
Fair enough. My marriage has made a difference, I’m sure.
下次请给我们更多通知
Do give us more notice next time.
它……这一切都很简单
It… it’s all quite straightfonnard.
锡兰土地特许权
The ceylon land concession
以及新遗嘱的明显变化
and the obvious changes to the new will.
伦敦房♥产的租赁
The lease of the London property.
这一切都很简单
It’s all quite straightfonivard.
林内特:对不起,表弟,你认识我
Linnet: I’m sorry, cousin, you know me.
从未履行过合同 我找不到一些更正
Never met a contract I couldn’t find some corrections.
爸爸教的太好了
Papa taught me too well.
西蒙:不是我那不是我的方式
Simon: Not me. That’s not my way.
我一生中从未读过合同
I’ve never read a contract in my life.
任何无法达成的交易 握手
Any deal that can’t be made with a handshake
只是不适合我
just isn’t for me.
继续,琳妮签字
Go on, linny. Sign it.
早点做, 我们越早上♥床♥睡觉
Sooner you do, the sooner we can get to bed.
你是第一个告诉我的女孩
You were the first girl who ever told me
女人可以管理她的事务 以及男人或更好
that a woman can run her affairs as well as a man or better.
别告诉我分数变了 和一个小丈夫
Don’t tell me that score changed with one little husband.
Linnet:去准备派对吧,西蒙
Linnet: Go get ready for the party, Simon.
我保证我不会太久
I promise I won’t be too long.
我很粗鲁
I’m being rude.
这并不着急
It’s no rush.
把它踢到明天
Just kick it to tomorrow.
莎乐美:在我头顶
Salome: Up above my head
罗莎莉:在我头顶
Rosalie: Up above my head
莎乐美:我听到空气中的音乐 罗莎莉:我听到空气中的音乐
salome: I hear music in the air Rosalie: I hear music in the air
莎乐美:现在在我头顶 罗莎莉:在我头顶
salome: Now up above my head Rosalie: Up above my head
莎乐美:你知道我听到空气中的音乐 罗莎莉:我听到空气中的音乐
salome: You know I hear music in the air Rosalie: I hear music in the air
在我头顶
Up above my head
在我头顶
up above my head
莎乐美:我听到空气中的音乐 罗莎莉:我听到空气中的音乐
salome: I hear music in the air Rosalie: I hear music in the air
莎乐美:我真的相信 罗莎莉:是的,我真的相信
salome: And I really do believe Rosalie: Yes, lreally do believe
莎乐美和罗莎莉: 某处有天堂
salome and Rosalie: There’s a heaven somewhere
天堂某处
heaven somewhere
莎乐美:在我头顶
salome: Up above my head
罗莎莉:在我头顶 bouc:下来,波洛
Rosalie: Up above my head bouc: Come down, poirot.
莎乐美:我看到了空气中的麻烦
Salome: I see trouble in the air
我真的相信 某处有天堂
and I really do believe that there’s a heaven somewhere
天堂某处
heaven somewhere
该死的好好玩!
Bloody good fun!
胸罩维西莫!
Bra vissimo!
精彩,一如既往
Wonderful, as ever.
莎乐美:谢谢
Salome: Thank you.
太太,我好感动
Madame, I am so moved.
你的布鲁斯音乐 为跳舞而高兴,
Your bluesy music has joy on top for the dancing,
然而那里也有悲剧
yet there is tragedy in there, too.
写悲剧很容易
Writing tragedy is easy.
我只是想象一个我想惩罚的人
I just imagine someone I wanna punish.
然后我想象他们恋爱了
Then I imagine them in love.
你已经,呃,
You’ve, uh,
产生了浓厚的兴趣 在莎乐美奥特伯恩
taken quite a keen interest in salome otterbourne.
我以为波洛是不透水的 去爱的发烧
I thought poirot was impervious to love’s fever.
我曾经对它感到厌烦
I was sick with it once.
它给我留下了足够的遗憾 一辈子
It left me with enough regret for a lifetime.
有很多优秀的侦探
There are many fine detectives.
好吧,那不是真的 有很多普通的侦探
Well, that is not true. There are many average detectives.
但要成为我,
But to be what I am,
它需要思想的固定
it requires fixedness of mind.
小小的灰色细胞被宠爱着,纵容着,
The little grey cells pampered, indulged,
给予我血液中所有的氧气,
given all the oxygen in my blood,
和我时钟上的分钟
and minutes on my clock.
不,我把爱的风暴留给你
No, I leave the tempest of love to you.
但是侄女呢?
But what of the niece?
一个迷人的女人,不是吗?
A beguiling lady, no?
她是吗?
Is she?
一个冷静、有条理的大脑 的最高级别
A cool, methodical brain of the highest order.
她唱歌♥也很好听
She sings well, too.
唔? – 我没有注意到
Hmm? – I hadn’t noticed.
她是,嗯,同学 林内特的,我听到了吗?
She’s, um, a schoolmate of linnet’s, I hear?
你想对我保守秘密?
You are trying to keep secrets from me?
从我?从我? – 什么?
From me? From me? – What?
罗莎莉奥特伯恩 是一个非常漂亮的女人,
Rosalie otterbourne is an overtly beautiful woman,
bouc没跟她说过一次话?
and bouc has not spoken to her once?
这简直就是让人目瞪口呆的爱情!
It’s nothing short of gobsmacked love!
听着,我一直想告诉你
Look, I’ve been bursting to tell you.
Linnet 几个月前介绍了我们
Linnet introduced us months ago
从那时起,就没有 另一个我想看的女人
and since then, there hasn’t been another woman I’ve wanted to look at
除了作为… 我们孩子的保姆
except as a… A nanny to our children.
她是最聪明最令人震惊的,
She is the cleverest, most shocking,
我见过的最有活力的女人
most alive woman I’ve ever met.
我一口气超越了 无论如何,她爱我
I’m outclassed in a breath and she loves me anyway.
我的意思是,这是唯一的 对她不利的马克
I mean, it’s the only bad Mark against her.
Mon ami, bouc, amoureux,
Mon ami, bouc, amoureux,
从屋顶大喊大叫,嗯?
shouting from the rooftops, huh?
嗯,不, 不在妈妈能听到的地方
Well, no, not where mother can hear.
bouc夫人不支持 比赛,嗯?
Madame bouc does not support the match, huh?
她从来不在乎 对于我带回家的任何人,
She’s never cared for anyone I’ve ever brought home,
除非很清楚 他们只住了一晚
unless it was clear that they were only staying the night.
作为美国人也无济于事
Being American doesn’t help either.
妈妈不喜欢人 出生在梅菲尔城外
Mother doesn’t approve of people being born outside Mayfair.
她对林内特很生气 让我们成为一对
She’s furious at linnet for making us a pair.
而她的意见,重要吗?
And her opinion, does it matter?
钱很重要,
Money matters,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!