我的每月来自euphemia bouc
and mine comes monthly from euphemia bouc.
我努力挣够了
I’ve tried to earn enough
所以我不需要 她允许结婚,
so that I don’t need her permission to marry,
只有她的祝福,
only her blessing,
但我只是讨厌它
but I’m just rotten at it.
我的一生,
All my life,
我从不想成为任何人的任何东西 而是一种乐趣
I never wanted to be anything to anyone but an amusement.
但对于罗莎莉,我…
But for Rosalie, I…
我想做个好人
I want to be good.
马哈茂德船长:来吧 船员准备出发
Captain mahmoud: Come along. Ship’s crew ready for departure.
早上 5:00 返回
Returning 5:00 am.
请记住,我们有新客人 到达阿布辛贝
And remember, we have new guests arriving at abu simbel.
晚安 – 晚安
Good night. – Good night.
路易丝:我们快到了
Louise: We are nearly there.
马哈茂德船长: 女士们,先生们,
Captain mahmoud: Ladies and gentlemen,
我们正在接近阿布辛贝
we are approaching abu simbel.
我们都去
We’re all going.
没有落后者 你也是,露易丝,你和我们在一起
No stragglers. You, too, Louise, you’re with us.
我有紧迫的事情要做
I have the pressing to do.
我们在古埃及
We’re in ancient Egypt.
这是你度蜜月的主意
It was your idea for a honeymoon
当你订婚的时候
when you were engaged.
女服务员:咖啡,多伊尔夫人? 林内特:谢谢你,克莱尔
Waitress: Coffee, Mrs. Doyle? Linnet: Thank you, Claire.
那是什么?
What’s that?
马哈茂德船长: 沙尘暴在几英里之外,夫人
Captain mahmoud: The sandstorm is miles away, madame.
不用担心
No need to worry.
我找不到我的胭脂红管
I can’t find my tube of carmine red.
我不能指望捕捉 这些天涯无红
I can’t be expected to capture these horizons without red.
刷下来,妈妈 这是阿布辛贝神庙
Brushes down, mother. It’s the temple ofabu simbel.
拉美西斯等待着
Ramesses the great awaits.
Windlesham: 拉美西斯 ll,
Windlesham: Ramesses ll,
嫁给奈菲尔塔丽, 他的八个妻子中的第一个也是最喜欢的
married to nefertari, first and favorite of his eight wives.
在墙上 王后墓葬的马斯塔巴,
On the walls of the queen’s burial mastaba,
他给她写了一首诗, 这是壮观的……
he wrote a poem to her, which is spectacular…
路易丝:哦,先生,我可以看看吗? 温德尔舍姆:哦,是的
Louise: Oh, sir, may I see? Windlesham: Oh, yes.
路易丝:“我的爱与众不同
Louise: “My love is like no other.
“只是路过,她就偷走了我的心
“Just by passing, she has stolen my heart.
“她是阳光普照的人”
“She is the one for whom the sun shines.”
他是一个恋爱中的男人
He is a man in love.
他杀死了一半的努比亚 大块无用的砖石
He murdered half of nubia. Great useless blocks of masonry
服从于利己主义 一个专♥制♥臃肿的国王
put up to minister to the egoism of a despotic bloated king.
嗯,我真的很喜欢他们的帽子
Mm, I really like their hats.
路易丝:引人入胜的故事
Louise: Fascinating story.
Euphemia:已经够糟糕了 结婚一辈子
Euphemia: It’s bad enough to be married for one lifetime.
永远并肩 是不人道的
To be side by side for eternity is inhumane.
布克:你为什么必须是 如此愤世嫉俗,妈妈?
Bouc: Why must you be so cynical, mother?
Euphemia:人们建造塔楼 歌♥与石中的爱
Euphemia: People build towers to love in song and stone
仿佛在对着一双漆黑的眼睛咕咕哝哝 将使他们免于痛苦
as if cooing over a pair of dark eyes will save them from pain.
如果有的话,它会加倍
If anything, it will double it.
罗莎莉:在那边?谢谢你
Rosalie: It’s over there? Thank you.
继续
Go on.
想想你和那个漂亮的女孩 会例外吗?
Think you and that beautiful girl will be the exception?
不是所有的爱都会变成痛苦
Not every love turns to misery.
不,幸运的人死于分娩
No, the lucky ones die in childbirth.
保护你是我的职责
It’s my job to protect you.
你以为我不知道你在追求什么?
You think I don’t know what you’re after?
你……你想要我的祝福 嫁给那个女孩
You… you want my blessing to marry that girl.
好吧,你不能拥有它
Well, you can’t have it.
罗莎莉!
Rosalie!
一切都好?
Everything all right?
是的
Yes.
没有更多的隐藏
No more hiding.
我们会自己做 – 是的
We’ll make it on our own. – Yes.
哇!
Whoo!
马哈茂德船长: 新乘客登机
Captain mahmoud: New passenger coming aboard.
罗莎莉:我有太多了 沙子在我的鞋子里
Rosalie: I’ve got too much sand in my shoes.
布克:我们来了!怎么样?
Bouc: Here we are! How’s that?
你赞成他们吗?
You approve of them?
她带回家的第一个男人,
First man she ever brought home,
一位富有的律师
a wealthy lawyer.
直、窄、
Straight, narrow,
在他成为密苏里州参议员的路上
on his way to being a Missouri senator.
然后,有一个男爵 谁拥有岛屿,
Then, there was a baron who owned islands,
国王的礼仪
manners of a king.
现在,它是这个身无分文的bouc
Now, it’s this penniless bouc
谁喝多了, 和大笑
who drinks too much, andlaughstooloud
总是做错事
and always at the wrong thing.
我最喜欢他
I like him best.
夫人,您有丈夫吗?
Do you have a husband, madame?
我有过几个丈夫
I’ve had a handful of husbands.
每一个,一把
Each one, a handful.
你结婚了吗,波洛先生?
Are you married, Mr. Poirot?
我没有那种幸福感
I have not that Felicity.
你有哪一种幸福感?
Which Felicity do you have?
我有我的案子
I have my cases.
我有我的书 – 哦
I have my books. – Oh.
我,呃…
I, uh…
事实上,我有我的眼睛 在我希望的小屋里,呃,
In fact, I have my eye on a cottage where I hope, uh,
最终退休……
eventually to retire
和花♥园♥
And garden.
我希望完善一个新的
I hope to perfect a new
蔬菜骨髓的菌株
strain of the vegetable marrows.
它们是华丽的蔬菜,
They are magnificent vegetables,
但它们缺乏一点味道 这是…
but they lack a little bit of flavor which is…
我更喜欢更美味的蔬菜
I would prefer more flavorsome vegetables.
夫人
Madame.
你到底在做什么 波洛先生?
What are you really doing way out here, Mr. Poirot?
夫人
Madame.
你确实意识到 我们几乎没有牵手经过开罗
You do realize we’ve barely held hands past Cairo.
我不是我自己
I haven’t been myself.
那么,那你会是谁呢?
Well, who shall you be, then?
当然是克娄巴特拉
Cleopatra, of course.
跟我来
Come with me.
快点
Come on.
两个王国的统治者
The ruler of two kingdoms.
林内特:克娄巴特拉会说什么?
Linnet: What would Cleopatra say?
“哦,迷人的
“Oh, charmian.
“你想他现在在哪里?
“Where think’st thou he is now?
“站着他
“Stands he
“还是坐着他?
“or sits he?
“还是他走路?
“Or does he walk?
“还是他骑在马上?
“Or is he on his horse?
“哦,快乐的马,
“Oh, happy horse,
“承受安东尼的重量!”
“to bear the weight of Antony!”
“他现在正在说话
“He is speaking now.
“或者喃喃自语……”
“Or murmuring…”
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
“我的尼罗河古蛇呢?”
“Where is my serpent of old nile?”
波洛:小心!布克!
Poirot: Look out! Bouc!
Bouc:大家快进去!
Bouc: Everybody inside quickly!
波洛:布克,里面!
Poirot: Bouc, inside!
Windlesham: 进去!
Windlesham: Get inside!
悬崖之上有一个阳台, 工人平台,
There was a balcony above the cliff, a worker’s platform,
但没有任何人的迹象
but no sign of anyone.
你认为有人是故意的吗?
Do you think someone did that on purpose?
让我们保护你,鸽子
Let’s get you safe, dove.
小世界
Small world.
西蒙:船长刚刚发誓
Simon: The captain just swore
杰基来了 当我们去寺庙的时候
that Jackie got here when we left for the temple.
不可能是她
It couldn’t have been her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!