我知道她想杀了我们 我现在要她下船
I know she tried to kill us. I want her off the ship now.
她已经有一张票可以在这里登机 提前买♥♥了
She already had a ticket to board here. Boughtahead.
我们无能为力
There’s nothing we can do.
我不在乎!她总是这样!
I don’t care! She always does this!
告诉我费用多少 让她远离我!
Just tell me what it costs to get her away from me!
讨价!
Name a price!
如果必须的话,我会买♥♥整条该死的船
I’ll buy the whole damn boat if I have to.
我要买♥♥下整个该死的国家!
I’ll buy the whole damn country!
路易丝:夫人 – 谢谢
Louise: Madame. – Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
路易丝
Louise.
你看到我的围巾了吗? 我发誓我早有过
Have you seen my scarf? I swear I had it earlier.
不,不,玛丽小姐 我一定会看的
No. No, miss Marie. I’ll be sure to look.
好的你…
Okay. You…
你不和我们一起吃饭吗?
You don’t take your meals with us?
林内特小姐不喜欢我
Miss linnet prefers me not to.

Oh.
啊,我喜欢那个女孩林内特
Ah, I love that girl linnet.
但是当革命来临时, 她会是第一个
But when the revolution comes, she’ll be the first.
眼罩,最后一根烟, 靠在墙上
Blindfold, last cigarette, up against the wall.
砰!
Bang!
某侦探我的账本?
Some detective. My ledger?
你拿走了我的书
You’ve taken my book.
J’ai fait une erreur béte, pardonnez-moi
J’ai fait une erreur b茅te, pardonnez-moi.
我把你弄糊涂了,呃,
I confuse you with, uh,
我的埃德温在客厅里流口水
my Edwin drood in the parlor.
罗莎莉:哦 – 我可以看你的书法,
Rosalie: Oh. – I can see by your penmanship,
你是狄更斯在精确度上的对手
you are dickens’ rival in precision.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
波洛先生
Monsieur poirot.
我想让你知道
I wanted you to know
你不必小心 对我们来说不再
you won’t have to look out for us any longer.
西蒙:杰基可能做不到 看道理,
Simon: Jackie might not be able to see reason,
但我们可以
but we can.
我们要回家了
We’re going home.
我们坐车去喀土穆 早上的第一件事
We’ll get a car to Khartoum first thing in the morning.
然后驴子到铁路运输 到伍德大厅,
And then donkey to rail to ship to wode hall,
然后永远熟悉的床
and then familiar beds forever.
与杰基·德·贝尔福一起见鬼去吧
To hell with Jackie de bellefort.
布克:哦,亲爱的
Bouc: Oh, dear.
不过,最后一个软木塞为什么不?
One last cork, though. Why not?
我通常不采取 I’alcool…
I do not normally take I’alcool…
但是对于这个…
But for this…
鸽子
Dove.
先生
Monsieur.
波洛:是的 – 是的
Poirot: Yes. – Yes.
回家 – 回家
To going home. – To going home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不是为船而造的
You’re not built for boats.
或者香槟
Or champagne.
你知道妻子们 死去的法老
Did you know that the wives of dead pharaohs
和他们一起被活埋?
were buried alive with them?
他们一定是被困在尖叫声中
They must have been locked in screaming.
但我敢打赌有人愿意
But I bet there was one who was willing
不忍♥分开
and couldn’t bear to be parted.
你很抱歉见到我
You’re sorry to see me.
不管你喜不喜欢,我都在他的心里
Like it or not, I’m in his thoughts.
西蒙害怕我
Simon is afraid of me.
小姐,你还有选择的余地
Mademoiselle, you have a choice still.
你可以毁掉他的生活或开始新的生活
You can ruin his life or begin a new one.
可能不是你想象中的生活
It may not be the life that you imagined,
但也许这就是生活 那神意
but perhaps it will be the life that god intended.
爱太重要了,不能相信上帝
Love is far too important to trust to god.
从遇见西蒙的那一刻起, 我绝对肯定地知道一件事,
From the moment I met Simon, I knew one thing for absolute certain,
如果我们分开,我会死
I will die if we are parted.
我曾经和你一样
I once felt as you do.
我太爱了
I loved so much.
我想如果我失去了她, 我应该死
I thought that if I lost her, I should die.
我失去了她
I lost her.
给另一个男人?
To another man?
迫击炮弹
A mortar shell.
在医院探望我
Visiting me in hospital.
一个月后就可以出院了
I was to be discharged in a month,
但我求她在圣诞节来, 在一起
but I begged for her to come at Christmas, to be together.
她来了,但火车…
She came, but the train was…
在凯瑟琳之后,
After Katherine,
我变成了
I became
不管我现在是什么
whatever it is I am now.
我打算成为一名农民
I was going to be a farmer.
原谅我,香槟…
Forgive me, the champagne…
它放松了,呃,记忆 和嘴巴
It loosens the, uh, memory and the mouth.
马哈茂德船长: 船员准备出发
Captain mahmoud: Ship’s crew ready for departure.
西蒙:现在是 12:00 之后
Simon: It’s after 12:00.
船员们离开了船
The crew’s left the boat.
好吧,我要再来一杯鸡尾酒
Well, I want another cocktail.
林内特:我今天结束了 西蒙:不,不
Linnet: I’m done with today. Simon: No, no.
林内特:该睡觉了,亲爱的
Linnet: Time for bed, my love.
是的
Yes.
我要吃药 所以不用担心吵醒我
I’ll take a pill, so don’t worry about waking me.
你不加入她,西蒙?
You’re notjoining her, Simon?
哦,我们今天已经做♥爱♥了
Oh, we’ve already made love today.
两次 – 三倍
Twice. – Three times.
睡个好觉,la reine linnet
Sleep well, la reine linnet.
林内特:杰基,祝你好运
Linnet: Jackie, I wish you well.
我愿意
I do.
我不为我们所做的事感到抱歉,
I’m not sorry for what we did,
但我很抱歉 因为它对你做了什么
but I’m so sorry for what it did to you.
我希望我们能成为朋友
I wish we could stay friends.
你是唯一的一个 谁从来不在乎钱
You were the only one who never cared about the money.
晚安,杰克斯
Good night, Jacks.
这是最后一次 你会看到我们中的任何一个
This is the last time that you’ll see either of us.
你不能消失
You can’t disappear.
就这样吧,杰基 – 是的
Let’s call it a night, Jackie. – Yeah.
哦,不,呆一会儿 她正在为一个场景做准备
Oh, no, stay for a bit. She’s working up for a scene.
天啊,我感觉好自♥由♥
God, I feel so free
如此肥胖 因为没有早点转身
and so fat-headed for not turning around sooner.
你不能轻易摆脱我, 西蒙
You can’t get rid of me that easily, Simon.
我们被束缚了
We were bound.
心和身体,我给了你我的一切
Heart and body, I gave you all of me.
几个月的好时光?唔?
A few months of good times? Hmm?
他们有那么好吗?
Were they even that good?
我发誓,现在看着你 让所有美好的回忆都变酸了
I swear, looking at you now makes all the fond memories go sour.
这就像试图记住一个聚会 在你生病之后
It’s like trying to remember a party after you’ve been sick.
西蒙,别残忍♥
Simon, don’t be cruel.
我已经失去了同情
I’ve run dry on sympathy.
你真的认为这个小噱头 你会带我回到你身边吗?
Did you really think this little stunt of yours would bring me back to you?
如果你认为你是个傻瓜 我可以再爱你一次
You’re a fool if you thought I could ever love you again.
我不认为我曾经这样做过
I don’t think I ever did.
西蒙,这就够了
Simon, that’s enough.
你不是那个意思
You don’t mean that.
你没有
You don’t.
说你不是这个意思!
Say you don’t mean it!
西蒙?
Simon?
西蒙
Simon.
对不起 – 罗莎莉:不,不,不
Sorry. – Rosalie: No, no, no.
罗莎莉,带她去凉亭
Rosalie, take her to bowers.
现在 – 西蒙
Now. – Simon.
西蒙 – 不不不
Simon. – No, no, no.
我去找医生
I’ll get the doctor.
罗莎莉! – 嗯?
Rosalie! – Huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!