鲍克:鲍尔斯!护士凉亭!
Bouc: Bowers! Nurse bowers!
杰基:西蒙
Jackie: Simon.
鲍尔斯?
Bowers?
不,不嘿嘿!没关系 – 我很抱歉,我很抱歉!
No, no. Hey, hey! It’s all right. – I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry!
我很抱歉!
I’m so sorry!
鲍克:Windlesham 博士!
Bouc: Dr. Windlesham!
这是怎么回事?
What’s going on?
是西蒙,在客厅里看起来很糟糕
It’s Simon, in the parlor. It looks bad.
罗莎莉,留在那里 我会找到护士鲍尔斯
Rosalie, stay there. I will find nurse bowers.
是的 – 正确的
Yes. – Right.
鲍尔斯?
Bowers?
鲍尔斯! – 布克?
Bowers! – Bouc?
玛丽:外面发生了什么事? 鲍尔斯:怎么了?
Marie: What’s going on out there? Bowers: What’s the matter?
是杰基带上你的包
It’s Jackie. Bring your bag.
玛丽:怎么了?嗯?
Marie: What’s happened? Huh?
布克:这边 – 我不知道
Bouc: This way. – I don’t know.
杰基
Jackie.
直接进来吧
Come straight in here.
好的? – 是的,去吧!
All right? – Yes, go!
西蒙:她开枪打死了我!
Simon: She shot me!
不,不,我不能 我不能动我的腿
No, no, I can’t. I can’t move my leg.
Windlesham:Bouc,帮帮我
Windlesham: Bouc, help me.
帮我移♥动♥他 – 布克:对
Help me move him. – Bouc: Right.
与我一起
With me.
让他起来! – 好的
Get him up! – All right.
鲍克:好的
Bouc: All right.
我会给你一些缓解疼痛的东西
I’ll give you something to ease the pain.
你确定你不想 让它更痛吗,医生?
Are you sure you don’t want to make it hurt more, doctor?
解决比分
Settle the score.
骨头碎了 我们需要一家医院
The bone’s shattered. We need a hospital.
我真是太愚蠢了 像那样激怒杰克
That was so stupid of me to rile up Jacks like that.
你现在是个聪明的男孩 你可能应该得到那颗子弹
You’re a bright boy now. You just might deserve that bullet.
西蒙:别让她一个人呆着
Simon: Don’t leave her alone.
她没有……她没有……
She didn’t… she didn’t…
她可能会伤害自己
She could hurt herself.
她不会
She won’t.
我给了她一些东西让她平静下来
I’ve given her something to calm her down.
我会留在她身边
I’ll stay with her.
好的快点
Good. Come on.
我们让他上♥床♥睡觉吧
Let’s get him to bed.
小心
Careful.
好吧,差不多了
All right, almost there.
开始了
Here we go.
稳定的稳,稳,稳
Steady. Steady, steady, steady.
那挺好的 – 我们到了
That’s good. – There we are.
这应该可以帮助您入睡
This should help you sleep.
西蒙:哦,天哪
Simon: Oh, god.
天啊…
Oh, god…
波洛:死亡时间?
Poirot: Time of death?
Windlesham:六个小时前 最多八个
Windlesham: Six hours ago. Eight at most.
午夜到凌晨 2:00 之间的某个时间
Sometime between midnight and 2:00 am.
没有斗争的证据 她在睡梦中死去
No evidence of struggle. She died in her sleep.
至少是这样
At least that.
枪对着神殿 那里有烧焦的痕迹
Gun held to the temple. There’s scorch marks there.
上帝…
God…
一颗子弹
One bullet.
小口径
Small caliber.
可能是 0.22
Probably a .22.
杰基:实际上是一个玩具 – 实际上是一个玩具
Jackie: Practically a toy. – Practically a toy.
啊好 我希望你是白班
Ah, good. I was hoping you were the day shift.
有人生病了吗?
Is someone ill?
有人死了
Someone is dead.
林内特·道尔 – 鲍尔斯:红雀?
Linnet Doyle. – Bowers: Linnet?
停止你的意思是?如何?
Stop. What do you mean? How?
恐怕杰奎琳·德·贝尔福 已经兑现了她的威胁
I’m afraid Jacqueline de bellefort has made good on her threat.
不,那是不可能的 我整晚都和她在一起
No, that’s impossible. I was with her all night.
她就睡在这里
She slept right here.
外面冷
Out cold.
波洛:她能离开吗? 哪怕是片刻?
Poirot: Could she have left even for a moment?
你是离开她身边还是根本睡不着?
Did you leave her side or sleep at all?
不,不是一分钟不,不眨眼
No, not a minute. No. Not awink.
即使!有, 我怕她会伤到自己,
And even if! Had, I was scared she might hurt herself,
所以我给了她足够的吗♥啡♥ 摔倒一头大象
so I gave her enough morphia to fell an elephant.
波洛:有没有一刻
Poirot: Was there a single moment
当小姐德贝尔福 离开了你的视线?
when mademoiselle de bellefort left your sight?
从来没有,没有
Never, no.
鲍克:所以杰基不能 谋杀了红雀
Bouc: So Jackie couldn’t have murdered linnet.
波洛:就像她做不到一样 将一块巨石推到西蒙·多伊尔身上
Poirot: Just as she could not have pushed a Boulder onto Simon Doyle.
你做了什么 把她带到鲍尔斯小姐那里之后?
What did you do after bringing her to miss bowers?
罗莎莉:我们回到了这里 拿起枪并把它锁起来
Rosalie: We came back here to pick up the gun and lock it away.
我把它踢到沙发底下,
I kicked it under the couch,
但当我们回来时, 我们找不到它
but when we came back, we couldn’t find it.
布克:我想叫醒你 罗莎莉:我说过不要
Bouc: I wanted to wake you. Rosalie: I said not to.
波洛:你不想要我的帮助
Poirot: You did not want my assistance.
布克:不,别说了 她是林内特的朋友
Bouc: No, stop that. She was linnet’s friend.
罗莎莉:没关系 他是一只猎犬,让他闻一闻
Rosalie: It’s all right. He’s a bloodhound, let him sniff.
西蒙和医生在一起 杰基和护士在一起
Simon was with the doctor and Jackie was with the nurse.
我只是想它是 一场可怕的恋人争吵
I just figured it was an awful lovers’ quarrel
而不是侦探的案件
and not a case for the detective.
啊,可是神秘案件 消失的手♥枪♥
Ah, but the mysterious case of the vanishing pistol.
有人找到它
Someone locates it
在你们之间的时刻 多伊尔先生去看医生,你回来了,
in the moments between you bringing Mr. Doyle to the doctor and your return,
然后大概使用它 谋杀 linnet Doyle
and then presumably uses it to commit the murder of linnet Doyle
和第二部分永远的恋人
and part two lovers forever.
布克,告诉船长 疏通船周围的河流
Bouc, tell the captain to dredge the river around the ship.
必须告诉西蒙·多伊尔
Simon Doyle must be told.
林内特
Linnet.
天啊是杰基!
Oh, god. It was Jackie!
该死的她!我可以杀了她!
God damn her! I could kill her!
杰奎琳·德·贝尔福 不是凶手
Jacqueline de bellefort was not the killer.
她开枪打死我!
She shot me!
她有一个具体的不在场证明 整个晚上
She has a concrete alibi for the entire night
从她向你开枪的那一刻起
from the moment she fired her gun at you.
天啊
Oh, god.
林内特
Linnet.
你必须帮助我
You have to help me.
请你必须找出 谁杀了我的妻子
Please. You have to find out who killed my wife.
你怀疑过他们中的任何一个吗?
Did you suspect any of them?
每个人都喜欢林内特
Everyone loved linnet.
然而,你的妻子最近承认了 她觉得和他们在一起不安全
Yet, your wife confessed lately that she did not feel safe with them.
那里……有些小事
There… there were petty things.
我,呃,并没有为她的老男友而疯狂 在船上,
I, uh, wasn’t crazy about her old Beau being on the ship,
一直盯着她
mooning over her the entire time.
她提到了一些关于莎乐美的事
She mentioned something about salome.
几年前发生的一些事情
Some incident that had happened years ago.
她没有说具体是什么
She didn’t say what exactly.
你的女仆路易丝·布尔歇呢?
What of your maid, Louise bourget?
有过分歧,不是吗?
There had been a disagreement, no?
只是路易丝离开了 酒店的一些东西
It was just that Louise had left some things at the hotel.
愚蠢的事情指甲油
Silly things. Nail varnish.
不,她已经和林内特在一起多年了
No. She had been with linnet for years.
她甚至负责管理红雀的项链
She even had charge of linnet’s necklace.
检查项链 – 西蒙:在床边
Check on the necklace. – Simon: It’s by the bed.
波洛:谢谢你,布克
Poirot: Thank you, bouc.
布克:不在这里
Bouc: It’s not here.
那么,你看到项链了吗? 你今天早上什么时候进来的?
So, did you see the necklace when you came in this morning?
阿洛斯,我在那里看到了林内特小姐
Alors, I saw miss linnet there.
死的
Dead.
我丢下托盘跑了出去
I dropped the tray and ran out.
她之前是什么意思 在去阿布辛贝的路上
What did she mean earlier on the way to abu simbel

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!