Yeah, you know what happens to motherfuckers carry knives?
是的 你知道带刀的死鬼都什么下场吗
They get shot!
被枪打
If I ever become a famous actress, I won’t carry a gun.
如果哪天我成了明星 我就不带枪了
I’ll hire me a do-dirt nigga and he’ll carry the gun, and when shit goes down,
我会雇个狠家伙帮我带枪 而当那垃圾被打倒时
I’ll sit back and laugh, but until that day, it’s Wild West.
我会坐在旁边冷笑 但在那天到来之前 只有扮牛仔了
So Zoe, you thought about what you want to do first?
那么苏伊 你来之前想好要做什么了吗
It just so happens I know exactly what I want to do.
巧得很 我明确知道自己想干嘛
Oh, really? And what would that be?
真的吗 是什么
To me, there’s no point in being in America
对我来说 如果不能开一回底特律赛车
unless you can drive a Detroit muscle car.
来美国就没意义了
I wanna drive a Dodge Challenger…
我想开一辆道奇挑战者…
fuck me swinging, balls out.
随便干我吧 干到爽为止
Well, I guess we could talk to Transpo,
我们也许可以和交通组的人谈谈
but does it have to be a Dodge Challenger?
非得是道奇挑战者吗
Not just that.
不仅如此
It has to be a 1970 Dodge Challenger with a 440 engine.
还必须是1970年的道奇挑战者 440皮马力的引擎
How in the fuck do you expect to do that?
那上哪给你找去呀
No worries, mate.
别担心 伙计们
I’ve got it all worked out.
我早就盘算好了
When I knew I was coming here, I went online and found out…
当我知道自己要来时 我就上网查了查
that the local paper here in Tennessee is the Lebaror News Sertirel
发现这里的本地报纸是《黎巴嫩哨报》
So back home… I’m sorry, where’s home? Australia?
于是我在家时… 不好意思 你家在澳大利亚?
What do you mean by that, mate?
你这是什么意思 伙计
Zoe’s from New Zealand, and you never…
苏伊来自新西兰 而你永远不要…
l repeat, never… call a Kiwi an Aussie.
我重复一遍 永远不要… 把新西兰人称作澳洲人
That is, unless you want your ass kicked.
除非你的屁♥股♥欠踢
I’m so sorry. I will nev…
真不好意思 我再也不会…
Oh, it’s okay.
没事的
We’re just taking the piss out of you, mate.
我们只是在拿你开心 伙计
Auckland, to answer your question.
我的家在奥克兰
Anyway, I subscribed to the local paper a month ago.
话说回来 我一个月前开始订本地的报纸
Why the fuck you want a local redneck newspaper in New Zealand?
你在新西兰订这里的乡下报纸干屁
Pipe down and I’ll tell you.
安静 听我说
I’ve been getting the paper and checking the classifieds,
我一直查看这报纸上面的分类广♥告♥
looking at cars for sale,
寻找待售的汽车
so as of yesterday, for sale in this town,
结果昨天的报纸说 就在这个镇子上
some dude is selling a stock 1970 Dodge Challenger
有个家伙打算卖♥♥掉一辆 1970年的道奇挑战者
with a 440 engine and a white paint job.
有440引擎 而且是白色的
KlM: And you wanna buy it?
你想买♥♥吗
Kim, I may be stupid, but I’m not bloody stupid.
基姆 我也许有点蠢 但我还没有蠢得冒泡
I wanna say I wanna buy it so he’ll let me test-drive it.
我想告诉他我要买♥♥ 这样他就会让我试开
A 1970 Dodge Challenger with a white paint job?
1970年的白色道奇挑战者
Oh, uh, Kowalski!
对了 库沃斯基
Kowalski from Varishirg Poirt Mate, it’s a fucking classic!
就是《粉身碎骨》里的库沃斯基 伙计 太他妈经典了
If I can get this guy
如果我能让这个人
to let me drive it without him, I will blow the doors off that bitch.
允许我单独开一会儿 我会把车门都撞掉
What’s Varishirg Poirt?
什么是《粉身碎骨》
What’s Varishirg Poirt?
什么是《粉身碎骨》
Abs, I’m supposed to be the illiterate one.
艾比 我还以为这里就我是文盲呢
It’s just one of the best American movies ever made.
它可是史上最伟大的美国电影之一
Actually, Zoe, most girls wouldn’t know Varishirg Poirt.
事实上 苏伊 大多数女孩都不会知道《粉身碎骨》的
Excuse me. Most girls? What the fuck are you two?
等一下 大多数女孩 那你俩是什么
Yeah, well, we’re gearheads. Of course we watched it.
是的 我们是机械狂 所以我俩当然看过
Y’all grew up watching that Pretty ir Pirk shit.
你们都是看《粉红佳人》那种垃圾长大的
Oh, I liked Pretty ir Pirk
我喜欢《粉红佳人》
What, so you didn’t watch John Hughes movies?
什么 你们都不看约翰·休斯的电影吗
Of course I did. I’m a girl. But I also watched car shit, too…
当然有看 我是个女孩 但我也看赛车影片
Varishirg Poirt. Dirty Mary Crazy Larry.
《粉身碎骨》啦 《冲刺大黎明》啦
Gore ir 60 Secords…
《极速60秒》
The real one, not that Angelina Jolie bullshit.
真正的那一部 不是安吉丽娜·茱莉的那部垃圾
We have an outdoor theater in Auckland that plays Varishirg Poirt.
在奥克兰我们有个露天影院放过《粉身碎骨》
Big Wedresday, all the classics.
还有《伟大的星期三》 全是经典
What do you horny gals want?
你们这些骚娘儿们想干嘛
Yeah, you got a 1970 Dodge Challenger for sale?
你是不是要卖♥♥一辆1970年的道奇挑战者
Right up here, ladies.
就在这边 女士们
This shit is off the fuckin’ hook!
这玩意儿帅呆了
Fuckin’ legendary, mate.
真♥他♥妈♥开了眼了 伙计
Sweet ass. Well, if you’ll excuse me,
帅哥 能不能先失陪一下
I’d like to have a word with my associate.
我想和我的合伙人谈谈
You ladies take your time.
你们女士们慢慢谈
What are you waiting for? Ask him to let you drive it by yourself.
你还等什么 快求他让你单独开啊
I intend to, but first I need to ask you something.
我会的 但首先我想求你个事
What?
什么事
If he lets us take it out on our own, I wanna play Ship’s Mast.
如果他允许我们自己开 我想玩”船桅”
Oh, hell, no! Keep it down!
见鬼 不行 小声点
Ain’t no way I’m doing Ship’s Mast.
我绝不做”船桅”
For Chrissakes… Don’t blaspheme.
看在基♥督♥分上 别亵渎了神灵
Sorry.
对不起
Now, what did you say after the last time?
你上次是怎么说的
Look, I know what I said. What did you say?
瞧 我知道自己说了什么 你怎么说的
I know I said we shouldn’t… No.
我知道我说过我们不应该… 不
You didn’t say we shouldn’t.
你说的不是我们不应该
You said we ain’t ever gonna do that again.
你说的是我们再也不会这么做
But… But, my ass!
可是… 可是个屁
You said not only are we never gonna play Ship’s Mast again,
你不仅说我们再也不玩”船桅”
but you also said if you ever do what you trying to do now,
你还说如果你再这么磨我
to not only refuse,
我不但要拒绝你
but that I had permission to physically restrain your ass if necessary.
必要时还有权动用武力制止你
Now, did you or did you not say that?
现在告诉我 你有没有这么说过
No, no, no. Answer the question, motherfucker.
不不不 回答我的问题 混♥蛋♥
Did you or did you not say that? Yes, I said that.
你有没有说过 是的 我说了
However… Whatever with your “however.”
但是… 去他妈的”但是”
Look, I know I said it, and I know I meant it…
我知道我说了 我也知道我当时是认真的
Damn skippy you meant it!
死女人 你当然是认真的
But when I said it, I didn’t mean in America!
但我说的是指不在美国的情况
Oh, nigga, please. For real. Really.
得了吧 是真的
I meant we should never play Ship’s Mast again
我的意思是我们再也不该
in New Zealand or Australia.
在新西兰或者澳大利亚玩”船桅”
You are such a liar!
你这个大骗子
I know what I said,
我知道自己说的话
but when I said it I didn’t know I’d ever come to America,
但当时我并不知道有一天我会来美国
and if I had of known I was gonna come to America,
如果我知道我要来美国
had the opportunity to play Ship’s Mast on the Varishirg Poirt Challenger…
有机会在《粉身碎骨》里的 挑战者上玩”船桅”的话
I would have added a “however.”
我当时会加上一句”但是”的
Right?
对吧
Okay, oddly enough, I actually understood that.
好吧 不知怎地 我却能理解你的心情
However, just because you talked yourseIf into some stupid shit…
但是 虽然你说服自己做傻事
doesn’t mean I have lost my goddamn mind.
我可没有失去理智
You need two people to play Ship’s Mast, and I ain’t playing.
你需要两个人来玩”船桅” 我可不玩
I’ll be your best friend.
我会做你最好的朋友
I don’t need me no best friend lives on the other side of Planet Earth.
我不需要一个住在地球另一面的好朋友
I’ll crack your back.
我会帮你捶背
You’ll crack it anyway.
你反正是要捶的
Well, of course I’ll crack it anyway.
没错 我反正是要捶的
But now, while I’m here, I’ll be your back-cracking slave.
但是现在 我这呆几天 我就给你当几天捶背的奴隶
Whenever you want it, you’ve got it. You don’t even have to ask.
不管你几时想要 我都马上动手 都不用你请求我
You just order me to do it, just be like, “Bitch, get over here and get busy.”
你只要命令我 说声”臭娘们 过来 别闲着”
You crack my back, give me foot massages,
你得给我捶背 为我做脚部按♥摩♥
and after a shower, you moisturize my butt.
我洗完澡时你还得给我屁♥股♥打润肤油
Deal.
成交
We’re gonna see if this guy’ll let us take the car out without him.
我们去问这人能不能让我们自己开车出去
If he does, you wait here with Lee and we’ll be back in a moment.
如果他同意 你和丽在这儿等着 我们一会就回来
What?
什么
I said we’re gonna see if this guy’ll let…
我说我们去问这人…
I heard what you said.
我听到你说什么了
l just can’t believe what you said.
我只是不敢相信你会这么说
You two got some fuckin’ balls.
你俩胆子真不小啊
What?
什么
Don’t play dumbass with me.
别跟我装傻
I’ve been up all night, I’m still a little drunk,
我一宿没睡 仍然有点晕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!