Best idea you had all day.
你这一天就出了这么一个好主意
Oh, hey! That’s your last billboard before Guero’s!
看 这可是到古埃罗前 你的的最后一个广♥告♥牌了!
Oh, come on, give me a break.
拜托 让我休息一会儿
Oh, come on, my ass! We said every time.
拜托你个鬼我们说过每个都要叫的
Okay.
好吧
BUTTERFLY: Jules, let me get a drag.
朱莉, 给我抽一口
Thanks.
谢了
GIRL: Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Hey, this is… and I’s U.T. Days, Arlene.
这是…我以前的校友 阿琳
You wanna join us?
要和我们一起么
For a second, but I’m with some friends.
坐一会 我那边还有几个朋友
So, you must be… must be…
你应该… 应该就是…
So, you must be the infamous Butterfly.
你应该就是那只艳名远播的蝴蝶了
She don’t know nothing about it.
她还完全不知道呢
Know about what? When were y’all gonna tell her?
知道什么 你们准备什么时候告诉她
Soon. Tell me what?
一会儿 说什么
Yeah, now thanks to you, we’ve gotta tell her sooner than later.
都是因为你 我们现在只能现在告诉她了
All right, cut the shit. What the fuck is going on?
好了 废话少说 到底怎么回事
I said a little something-something about you on the air today.
我今天早上广播的时候 说了一些有关与你的事情
Julia, what the fuck did you say about me on the radio?
朱莉娅 你♥他♥妈♥在电台到底说了什么
All I said was I had a sexy friend named Butterfly
我只是说我有个很性感的朋友叫”蝴蝶”
who was in from out-of-town for the weekend,
她从外地来这里度周末
and we would be going out somewhere in Austin tonight,
今晚我们要去奥斯丁的某个地方
and if they were out on the town, maybe they’d see us.
晚上出来寻乐子的人 也许可以见到我们
And I described you, and I said that if they spotted you while we were out,
我描述了你的特征 然后我说如果他们看到你
if they’d do something, you’d do something.
只要他们做某件事情 你就会跟着做
Okay, now, Julia, I’m serious.
好了 朱莉娅 别逗了
What did you say and what did you say I’d do?
你说的什么 你的说我要做什么
Anywho, I could explain what I said, which would be boring,
行 不过听我的解释你会觉得无聊的
or Marcy over here,
正好玛西在这儿
who is an incredible actress, could act it out for you,
她可是个相当好的演员可以直接给你表演
which I think will give you a better idea what you have in store for you tonight.
让你更清楚今天晚上可能发生的事情
Okay, so just tell me your way.
好吧 随便你吧
So we’ll act it out with Marcy? Sure.
那我们请玛西来表演吧 好
Okay, give Marcy your drink.
好 把你的酒给她
Okay, so you’re in a club or a bar,
现在 你就在一个俱乐部或者酒吧
and Marcy’s a kind of cute or kind of hot or kind of sexy
而玛西是里面的一个男人 他也许可爱 也许热辣也许性感
or better be fucking hysterically funny,
又或许超级搞笑 长得却不搞笑
but not-funny-looking guy who you could fuck.
你可以跟他上♥床♥的那种
Got it.
明白
Okay, Marcy, take it.
好了 玛西 开始吧
Howdy.
你好
Hi, there.
你好
Excuse me, but…
打扰一下…
your name wouldn’t be “Butterfly,” would it?
你是蝴蝶吧
Yes, it is, and it seems you have me at a disadvantage.
是的 你认识我 我却不知道你尊姓大名
Barry.
巴里
Pleased to meet you, Barry.
很高兴见到你 巴里
Y’all are gettin’ me hot!
让我开始激动了
So is, uh… “Butterfly” your real name?
“蝴蝶”是你的真名么
Yes, it is.
是啊
And how’d you know my name, Barry?
你怎么知道我的名字的 巴里
I listened to Jungle Julia’s show this mornin’.
我今天早上听了丛林朱莉娅的节目
Oh, you did, did you?
是吗
Oh, yeah, I listen to her show every morning.
那是当然 我每天早上都听
Oh, you do, do you?
真的
Yeah, she’s like the coolest lady in town.
对 她似乎是这里最酷的女人
Don’t you think she’s got a big ass?
你没发现她屁♥股♥很大吗
Nah, man! I like her ass that way.
不会我就喜欢那种风格的
She got a black girl’s ass.
她是典型的黑妞屁♥股♥
Well, that’s what she always says,
她自己总是那样子说
but in actual fact, she doesn’t really have a black girl’s ass.
不过事实上并不是那样
She’s got a big ass
她屁♥股♥很大
Okay, what the fuck are you doing?
你们究竟在说什么
Look who wants to get to the point all of a sudden.
谁会一来就直奔主题
Okay, we’ll get to the point,
行了 就直接说吧
but for your information, skinny bitch,
告诉你 瘦皮猴
black men and a whole lot of motherfuckin’ white men
对我屁♥股♥感兴趣的人♥大♥把大把的
have had plenty of fun adoring my ass.
包括黑人和该死的白人
I don’t wear their teeth marks on my butt for nothing.
我屁♥股♥上的那些牙印不是没由来的
If you’re not gonna buy me a drink, can I have mine back?
如果你不准备请我喝点东西 那把我的酒还给我行么
No, okay, okay, okay, okay.
当然 好 好 好
So, Butterfly…
那 蝴蝶…
can I buy you a drink?
能请你喝一杯么
I’d love one.
非常感谢
What can I get ya?
要喝什么
I’ll take a margarita.
来杯玛格丽塔
Here ya go.

So, after they buy you a drink
他给你要了杯酒之后
when they raise their glass to toast,
他们把杯子举起要干杯的时候
they look you dead in the eye and repeat this poem…
会直勾勾的盯着你然后重复这首诗
“The woods are lovely, dark and deep
“漆黑的森林望不到边
And I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.”
最难忘许下的诺言 长路漫漫难入眠”
Did you hear me, Butterfly?
你听到了吗 蝴蝶
“Miles to go before you sleep.”
“最难忘许下的诺言 长路漫漫难入眠”
And then, if they say that…
然后 如果他们这样说了
you gotta give ’em a lap dance.
你就得给他跳大腿舞
What?
什么
If they call you “Butterfly,” buy you a drink, repeat that poem,
如果他们叫你”蝴蝶” 请你喝酒 并重复这诗
you gotta give ’em a lap dance.
你就得跳
That’s bullshit. I ain’t giving them nothin’.
狗屁 我才不跳呢
Well, you can do it or not, but if you don’t,
你可以选择跳或者不跳 但是如果你不跳
everybody in Austin is gonna think you a chicken shit.
所有奥斯丁的人都会觉得你是胆小鬼
And I don’t think you want everybody in Austin…
我想你并不希望大家
thinking you’re a chicken shit.
认为你是胆小鬼吧
I ain’t giving nobody no lap dance ’cause of what you said.
我才不会因为你说了就去跳大腿舞
Oh, come on! It’s gonna be funny!
试试吧 绝对刺♥激♥
Yeah, everything’s funny to you two when it’s happening to me.
是 当然 发生在我身上 你们当然觉得有趣
Look. You don’t have to do it for anybody you don’t want.
听着 又不是每个人这么说你都要跳
I said you’d do it for the first guy who says it.
我说的是你会为第一个人这么做
So, some geek comes over trying to be cool,
如果遇上了某个傻鸟
just tell him you already did it at another place earlier.
你只要告诉他你在别的地方已经跳过了
No harm, no foul, but you get a free drink out of it.
既无害又无伤大雅 而你可以得到免费的饮料
But maybe a little later in the evening,
然后再晚一点
you’ve had a few drinks,
你微微有些醉意
you’re kind of loosey-goosey,
你可能摇摇摆摆的
you’re safe with your girls,
但你和我们在一起很安全
then some kind of cute, kind of hot, kind of sexy,
如果有一个也许可爱 也许热辣也许性感
hysterically funny, but not-funny-looking guy comes up and says it…
又或许超级搞笑 长得却不搞笑的人出现
then maybe you did it earlier, maybe you didn’t.
那时候你可能跳过了也可能没有跳
She’s making me trip.
她要我跳脱衣舞
Shut the fuck up. You made me trip, dumb bitch!
给我闭嘴 你要我跳脱衣舞 死女人
You fuckin’ idiot!
你个该死的笨蛋
Baby
宝贝
ht doesr’t matter what they say
我不在意别人怎么说
h krow h’m gorra love you ary old way
我知道我无论如何都会爱上你
What car h do without you?
没有你我什么都不能做
Dor’t wart robody. Robody
不需要别人 任何人
Baby. It’s you
宝贝 就是你
Baby. It’s you
宝贝 就是你
Dor’t leave me alore
别让我孤单
Come or home
快回家
Baby. It’s you
宝贝 就是你
Baby. It’s you
宝贝 就是你
Any dead soldiers here?
有空瓶子么
Uh, these two. Thank you.
这儿有两个 谢谢
Where the hell is Lanna-Frank?
拉娜-弗兰克究竟在哪里
That’s a good fucking question.
问的真♥他♥妈♥的好
Lanna-Frank!
拉娜·弗兰克!
Where are you?
在哪呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!