Well, come over already. We’re waiting for you.
我们已经到了 在等你呢
Shit! Hold on!
该死的! 等下
So, where are you?
你现在在哪
Come over already. We’re waiting for you.
快过来 我们已经到了 在等你呢
No. We’re not coming over there.
不 我们不过去
You come over here like you said you would.
你说的你们要过来啊
So, is it Shauna and the girls at the lake house this weekend?
这周末去湖边屋的是谢娜她们吧
Shauna? Oh, fuck. L…
谢娜 见鬼…
No.

Now, there is one thing that every girl in the whole world
知道么 这个世界上 所有的叫谢娜的姑娘
whose name is Shanna has in common with each other.
都有一个共同点
We all hate the name “Shauna,”
我们都讨厌”谢娜”这个名字
and we really hate it when people call us “Shauna.”
更讨厌人们叫我们 “谢娜”
Just remember…
记住
it’s “Shanna Banana,” not “Shauna Banauna.”
是 “香蕉·香娜” 而不是”谢蕉·谢娜”
Okay, but at some point in the evening, I had fuckability stock.
好吧 今晚我还是有点机会的
Yeah, I mean, it wasn’t bullish, but…
是的 也不全是扯淡 可是…
Okay… Warren’s sending over shots,
时间到… 沃伦开始免费送酒了
and you know the house rules.
你们都了解这儿的规矩
If he sends over shots, you gotta do them.
只要是他免费送的酒 你就得喝
What? Hey, them’s the rules, baby.
什么 这就是规矩 亲爱的
Warren says it, we do it! WARREN: I love that philosophy!
说什么我们就做什么 我爱这观点
“Warren says it, we do it.”
“沃伦说什么 我们就说什么”
So let’s do it!
开始吧
What is it?
做什么
Hey, shot first, questions later. Here we go. Post time!
先干杯再提问 干了
Now, is that a tasty beverage or is that a tasty beverage?
怎么样 是不是很好喝
What the fuck is it?!
这究竟是什么
Chartreuse.
寻麻酒
The only liquor so good they named a color after it.
最好的酒 他们以此命名了一个颜色
Who’s down for dos Chartreuse?
谁还要
Not me.
我不要
I’m going out for a smoke.
我出去抽支烟
Okay, but careful where you keep that hot flame, all right?
行 不过小心你的火
WARREN: You’ll blow up the joint.
会把这里烧个精光的
Drinks. What can we get you?
喝什么
Shanna Banana?
香蕉香娜
Another big-ass Long Island iced tea.
再来一大杯长岛冰茶
Bombay Sapphire and tonic with no ice.
孟买♥♥蓝宝石加奎宁水 不加冰
Good boy.
好样的
Uh, one of the lights is off in the parking lot. Flip it.
停车场有盏灯没开 把它打开
Oh! Jesus Christ!
上帝
You scared the fuck out of me, you shitty asshole!
你吓死我了 该死的家伙
I swear, Arlene. I was not trying to scare you.
我发誓 阿琳 我不是故意要吓你的
I just… got lucky.
我只是…走运
Oh, hardee-fucking-har.
讨厌的很
Let’s go inside. Wait a minute.
进去吧 等一下
Why? I was thinkin’ we could make out.
为什么 我觉得我们可以先亲热下
What, on a porch?
什么 在走廊上
Not even in the bar, but in front of the entrance?
在大门口 都等不及进去吗
Forget it. No, in my car.
别说了 不 去我车里吧
What, out there? It’s wet as fucking ‘Nam out there.
什么 外面那么大的雨 湿漉漉的
Not in my car it’s not.
可我车里面不是湿的啊
Look, you won’t get wet.
看 你不会被淋湿的
I promise you.
我保证
You know, most guys wouldn’t brag about that.
牛不是这样吹的
I mean… you know what I mean.
我想说… 你知道我的意思的
Look, I know you guys are going to Lake L.B.J.
听着 我知道你们要去约翰逊·湖
And we can’t come.
而我们不能去
I wanna make out…
我只想要亲热亲热…
Okay, just stop with the whining. It’s not attractive.
得了 别发嗲了 恶心死了
I don’t want it super fucking obvious to everybody in the bar we’ve been gone,
我不想让酒吧里面其他人发现我们不见了
so we’ll make out for six minutes, deal? Great.
就六分钟 成交 太好了
No, no, no. Deal or no deal?
不 不 成还是不成
If you’re gonna whine when I pull the plug in six minutes,
如果你哭闹着要我再给你六分钟
we could just walk back inside the fucking bar right now.
那我还不如现在就回酒吧
Deal. No whining. And no begging.
成 不哭闹 不准哀求
And no begging. When you say “done,” it’s done.
不哀求 你说停就停
I’m gonna remember you said that.
我记住你说的话了
Okay, let’s go.
好 走吧
Oh, you got two jobs… kiss good and make sure my hair don’t get wet.
两件事情… 好好地吻 别把我头发弄湿
ht was early. Early ore morrirg
某一天的清晨
Wher h heard my bulldog bark
我的狗突然不停地叫
ht was Staggolee ard Billy Lyors
是斯塔格利和比利·莱昂斯
Squabblir’ ir the dark
在黑暗中争吵
Now, look, you can’t look like you’re trying to get her out of here…
你不能表现出想在克里斯汀·西蒙森
before Christian Simonson shows up,
来之前把她带走的意思
but you’ve got to get her out of here before Christian Simonson shows up.
但是你真的必须在克里斯汀·西蒙森 来之前把她带走
Yeah, but what’s the point?
是 那又怎么样
They’re going to Shanna’s daddy’s house at Lake L.B.J.,
她们要去香娜老爸的 在约翰逊湖的湖边屋
and it’s no guys.
那儿不准男人去的
Absolutely no guys.
绝对不准男人去
Okay. So after we bring the girls’ drinks,
好 等我们把酒端过去之后
in fairly rapid order, but not obvious, we order two more rounds of shots.
迅速给它干了 然后再点两轮
You think they’re gonna fall for that?
你以为她们会上当
We’ll be very convincing.
想办法让她们非喝不可
Now it’s time to turn up the volume. No more fucking around.
现在该换大杯了 来点真格的
We go to Jager shots.
我们去喝野格酒
Man, they’re not gonna drink Jager shots.
她们不会喝野格酒
Dude, as long as a guy’s buying the booze,
哥们 只要有人买♥♥单
a fucking bitch will drink arything.
她们什么都会喝的
Come on, dude, we can at least get one shot of Jager down these fucking bitches’ throats.
哥们 至少让她们喝一轮吧
After that, we’ll see if they get another Jager shot in them.
然后 我们看看能不能再灌一轮
You never know.
谁也说不准
That could be the shot that puts them past the point of “fuck it.”
也许就是这杯会让她们敞开防线
Then all of a sudden “no guys at the lake house”
然后突然之间”男人禁区的湖边屋
turns into a couple of guys at the lake house.
就变成了 男人准入的湖边屋了”
My point exactly.
我就是这意思
And I know I can at least get “Shanna Suck-my-banana”
我想我至少可以”啃香蕉的香娜”
to do a fucking Buttery Nipple shot. What’s Julia’s sweet shot?
喝一杯”黄油奶嘴鸡尾酒” 朱莉娅喜欢什么甜味酒
Key Lime Pie. Oh, come on, dude.
清爽莱姆派 算了吧 哥们
Even fucking Leroy Brown would do one more for dessert.
即便是勒罗伊·布朗 也能当作甜点再喝一杯
Dude, check it out.
哥们 看啊
I wonder if B.J. Brought the bear with him.
不知道B.J.有没有把熊带过来
Jesus.
天啊
Dude fucking cut himseIf falling out of his time machine.
那哥们从时间机器里面掉出来的时候 划伤了脸
Hi, could I get a chicken suit for Stroker Ace, please?
给王牌赛车手来件小鸡装
JUNGLE JULIA: And where did you two disappear to?
你们两个跑那去了
I had to get something out of the car,
我去车里拿点东西
and Nate was gentlemanly enough to escort me with his umbrella.
耐特很绅士地用伞护送我
Ah, good for you, Nate.
太好了 耐特
You see that pretty girl sitting by herseIf at the bar?
看那个独自坐在吧台上的美女
Who, the dirty hippie?
谁 脏兮兮的嬉皮士
Meow. She’s not a hippie.
喵 不是嬉皮士吧
She might as well be a hippie.
她可能会是
Thank you, Timmy boy.
谢谢
Well, do you know what just happened to her?
你知道她刚刚发生了什么吗
No, but I know she’s a skinny, fake, blonde bitch.
不 不过我知道她是个金发瘦皮猴
Oh, I’m sorry. You were telling a story?
抱歉 你要讲故事了吗
What about her?
她怎么了
Hey, Warren!
沃伦!
Is there anybody you could vouch for to give me a ride home?
有没有人能确定送我一程
Fair lady, your chariot awaits.
美女 战车等着你
You’ve been eavesdropping?
你在偷听
There’s eavesdropping and “can’t help but hear.”
除了偷听之外 还有一种情况是想听不到也不行
I think I belong in the latter category.
我想我属于后者
So, uh, Icy Hot.
好 冰♥火♥
You’re offering me a ride home?
你要送我回家么
I’m offering you a lift if when I’m ready to leave, you are, too.
如果我走的时候你也要走 我就送你一程
And when are you thinking about leaving?
那你什么时候走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!