Truthfully, I’m not thinking about it.
坦白的说 我还没想过
But when I do, you will be the first to know.
不过 一旦要走会第一个告诉你
Will you be able to, uh, drive later?
你等会儿还能开车么
I know looks can be deceiving.
我知道这看上去有点难以置信
But I’m a teetotaler.
但是我是不喝酒的
I’ve been drinking club soda and lime all night,
我一直在喝柠檬水和苏打水
and now I’m building up to my big drink.
而现在我享受我的豪饮
Which is what? Virgin pina colada.
是什么 纯真可乐达
Okay. Why would someone who doesn’t drink
好 为什么一个不喝酒的人
spend hours at a bar drinking water?
要在酒吧呆几个小时喝水
You know, a bar offers all kind of things other than alcohol.
酒吧除了酒以外也提供其它的东西
Mmm. Really?
是吗
Like what?
例如说
Women.
女人
Nacho grande platters.
烤玉米大拼盘
The fellowship of some fascinating individuals,
结识一些朋友
like Warren here.
比如沃伦
Alcohol is just a lubricant
酒精只是润滑剂
for all the individual encounters that a barroom offers.
跟酒吧一样给人们提供一个相遇的机会
Ooh. Is that cowboy wisdom?
这是牛仔的隽语吗
I’m not a cowboy, Pam.
我不是牛仔 潘
I’m a stuntman.
我是特技演员
But that’s a very easy mistake to make.
不过人们很容易误会
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
When you were talking with Warren…
你和沃伦说话的时候…
couldn’t help but overhear.
自然就听见咯
Fair enough.
有道理
So what’s your name, Icy?
你叫什么 冰♥火♥
Stuntman Mike.
特技人麦克
Stuntman Mike’s your name?
你的名字就是特技人麦克
Tsk. You ask anybody.
是 你可以随便问
Hey, Warren.
沃伦
Who is this guy?
他是谁
Stuntman Mike.
特技人麦克
And who the hell is Stuntman Mike?
究竟谁是特技人麦克
He’s a stuntman.
他就是特技演员
Warren! Six shots of Wild Turkey!
沃伦! 六杯野火鸡!
h’ve just got to krow
我才明白
Should h go leave
我应该离开吗
Ard fird somebody else
再找其他人
Let’s do ’em!
干杯
Salud
干了
Down the snatch.
见底
You know, Pam, I think it’s time for my big drink.
知道么 潘 我想该我喝最大的一杯了
Well, Stuntman Mike, since I have a tab here,
特技人麦克 反正我也要付账
can I buy you that virgin pina colada?
我请你喝纯真可乐达怎么样
Thank you, Pam. That’d be lovely.
谢谢 潘 那就太好了
Warren!
沃伦!
A, uh, virgin pina colada for my stuntman friend
给我朋友特技人 来一杯纯真可乐达
and I’ll have another Cadillac Cabo Wabo margarita.
我再要一杯 卡迪拉克卡伯瓦玛格丽塔酒
Cabo Wabo, virgin.
卡伯瓦 可乐达
People. H’ve beer misled
那些我误导的人
Ard h’ve beer afraid
令我感到害怕的人
h’ve beer hit ir the head
被我击打
Ard left for days
置之不理的人
h’ve beer abused
我辱骂过的人
Ard h’ve beer accused
我责备过的人
h’ve beer refused
我拒绝过的人
A piece of bread
一小片面包…
Hey, if it ain’t Lanna-Frank.
这不是拉娜-弗兰克吗
Hey, baby. How are you?
宝贝 你好么
hr my life before – Hey, what’s up?
最近怎么样
Hey, what’s shakin’, bacon?
在干吗 女人
Go wrorg as h do today
像我今天这样犯错
Well, let’s scootch over, now.
挪过去一点
It’s about fucking time.
怎么现在才来
Well, beggars can’t be choosers.
行了 别挑肥拣瘦的了
Take a picture. It lasts longer.
照张照片吧 可以放很久
What?
什么
That table.
那张桌子
Seems to keep, um, getting your attention.
似乎吸引了你的注意力
Is that the girl from the billboard outside?
那是那个广♥告♥牌上的姑娘么
Yep.

She sure is a striking-looking woman.
她看上去真是非常吸引人
It’s got gin, tequila, Jager…
我们喝了杜松子酒 龙舌兰 野格酒…
Look at that hair.
看她的头发
Lots of leave-in conditioner.
一堆烂树叶
Is that jealousy I detect?
是妒嫉么 听出来了
Hardly. But if you want to get with, uh, Jungle Julia,
没有啦 不过如果你想要认识丛林朱莉娅
there’s a real easy way to do that.
其实非常简单
Really, what would that be?
是么 怎么做
Get famous. You won’t have to find her… she’ll find you.
出名 不需要你去找她他自己会找你
And you don’t even want to know what she did for that billboard.
你绝对不想知道 她为了那个广♥告♥牌做了多少事情
Enjoy it, cocksucker.
开心吧 品箫女
You’ve earned it.
你争取到的
What did she ever do to you?
她把你怎么了
We went to school together from kindergarten through high school.
我们从幼稚园到高中都在同一个学校
That’s what she did to me.
这就是她对我做的
She was her height right now at 12.
她12岁的时候就有现在这么高
She was a monster.
她是个妖怪
HaIf the guys she still fucks she used to terrorize in the fifth grade.
她现在一半的炮♥友♥ 在5年级的时候就被她欺负过
And she used to beat you up and take your chocolate milk, huh?
她过去也打过你 抢过你的巧克力牛奶吧
That pituitary case?
你说那个妖怪
Might have kicked my ass a couple of times…
可能揍过我几次
sorry, I’m buiIt like a girl, not a black man…
抱歉 我只是个姑娘 不是黑鬼
but I’d die before I ever gave Julia Lucai my chocolate milk.
但我宁死也不会把巧克力奶给她的
Hey! Are you famous or somethin’?
你是名人吧
Or somethin’.
不是
No, no, no. Really.
不不 说真的
Hey, what do… what do you do?
你… 是干嘛的
Really?
说真的
What I do is work my ass off to get my own record label off the ground,
我累死累活想搞个自己的唱片公♥司♥
but why that girI wanted a picture of me is because I’m a local D.J.
不过那个姑娘要我的照片 是因为我是本地电台DJ
Wait a minute.
等一下
You’ve got a billboard by Big Kahuna Burger, don’t you?
在大魔法师汉堡旁边 有个你的广♥告♥牌 对不对
Yeah.

I got one there, too, Zatoichi.
那边也有一个 浪人
Yeah.
是的
Jungle Julia Lucai.
丛林朱莉娅·鲁凯
Stuntman Mike McKay.
特技人麦克·麦基
Well.

Good to meet you, Stuntman Mike.
很高兴见到你 特技人麦克
My friends and I are going to continue to get our weed on.
我和我的朋友还要接着抽大♥麻♥
Would you care for some?
你要不要来
Thank you, Julia,
谢谢 朱莉娅
but just the same… no thanks.
不过还是不用了 谢谢
Suit yourself. But you know…
随便你 可是你知道…
Oh, shit.
该死
Ah! My God.
我的上帝
Sorry. It’s nothing.
对不起 没事咯
What the fuck was that?
究竟要干吗
You got some voucher here.
你的话有人给你证实了
I asked him what movies you worked on.
我问他你参加过什么电影
No fuckin’ clue.
他居然不知道
Well, technically I really don’t know if he’s ever done anything for sure.
理论上来说 真的不知道 他是否上过银幕
I mean, he shows me an episode of High Chaparral.
他让我看了一段《灌木丛》
A guy falls off a horse,
一个人从马背上摔下来
he says it’s him.
他说就是他
You know the show The Virgiriar?
你知道《英豪本色》吗
Yeah, well, there was another actor on that show, Gary Clarke,
是的 那片子里 还有另外一个演员加里·克拉克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!