Stop acting all hurt. Your ass just mad.
有必要这么伤心吗 看你都快气疯了
Yeah, he’s a stand-in fucker.
是的 他专和替身上♥床♥
You need to get over that shit. That was two weeks ago.
婊♥子♥ 你该忘掉这件破事儿了 都过了两周了
Oh, well, now you put it like that…
好嘛 现在你又这么说了
Oh, I haven’t told you the best part.
我还没告诉你故事的精华
He fucked her on my birthday.
他在我的生日那天和她干的
Oh, that’s a horse of a different color.
这就有点不厚道了
Thank you. Did he know it was your birthday?
谢谢你 他知道那天是你生日吗
I mean, he’s the director. He’s kind of busy.
我的意思是 他是导演 应该很忙吧
He ate a piece of my birthday cake, and he got me a present.
他吃了一块我的生日蛋糕 还送了我礼物
Yeah… I think he knew.
是的… 我认为他知道
What did he get you?
他送你什么了
He made me a tape.
他拍了一盒带子送我
He made you a tape?
他给你拍了盒带子
Wait, he didn’t burn you a CD?
等一下 他不是给你刻了张CD
He made you a tape?
而是专门给你拍的带子
Yeah. Oh, that is so romantic!
是的 好浪漫啊
Yes, I know what you’re gonna say, so don’t even go there.
是的 我知道你们要说什么 所以别跟我来那套
This sounds like the test of true love to me.
这听上去就像真爱的证明
Look, I know you guys like him. He’s likeable.
瞧 我知道你们喜欢他 他是很招人喜欢
But he fucked another woman on my birthday.
但他在我的生日那天和别的女人上♥床♥
How can you not be on my side?
你们怎么能不站在我这边
I admit, that sounds bad.
我承认 这听上去很差劲
It is bad!
就是很差劲
It just sounds like there’s a little more to it than that.
只是听起来他似乎情有可原
Were you two fucking?
你们两个上过床吗
Hell, no.
没有
Hello, is your name Abernathy?
你是艾伯纳西吗
Sorry.
对不起
The answer to your question is no, of course not.
你问题的答案是没有 当然没有
What do you mean “No, of course rot”?
“当然没有”是什么意思
The reason Cecil hasn’t had a girlfriend in six years
塞西尔之所以六年没交女朋友
is because girls will fuck him, and if you fuck Cecil,
就是因为他不缺女孩子和他上♥床♥ 而一旦你和塞西尔上了床
you don’t become one of his girlfriends…
他就不拿你当女朋友看
not to say I want to be his girlfriend,
我的意思并不是我想当他的女朋友
but if I did want to be his girlfriend, if I fucked him, I wouldn’t be.
但如果我真想当他女朋友的话 如果我和他上♥床♥ 就会泡汤
I’d be one of his regulars, and I’m getting too fuckin’ old for that shit.
我就会成为他其中一个性伴 而我已经太老 不适合玩这套了
Have you let him do anything? Yes!
你连碰都不让他碰一下吗 有啊
I’ve let him give me a foot massage,
我让他给我做脚部按♥摩♥
and when we go to the movies, I’ve let him hold my hand.
我们一块看电影时 我让他牵我的手
Bitch, you might be actin’ like you 1 2 years old,
婊♥子♥ 你的行为像12岁小姑娘
but he just acting like a man.
而他则表现得很男人
You need to break that nigga off a piece.
你得和那小子来真格的
Let me get this straight…
让我来整理一下
you’re not fucking him, you’re not sucking him,
你既没有和他干 也没有帮他吸
you’re not giving him any tongue, but Darryl Hannah’s stand-in is?
你也没有和他舌吻 而戴瑞·汉娜的替身这些都干全了
Can we just take my sex life off the table?
能不能不要把我的性生活拿出来分♥析♥
Actually, it was Cecil’s sex life that was on the table…
事实上 我们分♥析♥的是塞西尔的性生活
and your lack of one.
而你根本就没有
Fuck both of you and your little high-five.
你俩都给我去死 还有你们击的那一掌
Before you can claim a nigga, you got to claim a nigga,
在你把握住一个大佬之前 你得先”把握”住他的”大佬”
and you can start by giving that motherfucker a hand job
你可以先用手帮那混♥蛋♥解决一下
in the back of the van on Tuesday.
在星期二的车后座上
I’m not gonna do that!
我才不会那么做
I know you won’t! But you know who will…
我知道你不会 但只有会这样做的臭婊♥子♥
the bitch that ends up living in that big-ass mansion of his.
最后才能住在他那座大公♥寓♥里
l haven’t entirely agreed with everything Kim’s said,
我还没完全同意基姆所说的
but it is true if you’ve stretched it out like you have with Cecil
但有件事可以肯定 像你那样先和塞西尔保持距离
and you suddenly get dirty on them, it blows their mind.
然后突然露出你风♥骚♥的一面 他们会为你神魂颠倒
So Zoe, Kim, and I are in the Philippines at an outdoor rave.
是这样的 苏伊 基姆和我 在菲律宾参加一个露天舞会
LEE: What were you working on? Three Kicks to the Head. Part Three
你们当时在做什么片子 《劈头三脚》 第三部分
And, admittedly, we’re a little fucked up.
而且坦白说 我们当时有点喝多了
Cheers to that. – Word.
为此干一杯吧 说得好
Cheers.
干杯
So Zoe…
然后苏伊…
the genius, wants to take a picture of me.
这位天才 想给我拍张照
It’s dark as hell, and you can’t see shit.
当时天黑得要命 啥也看不到
So she’s got her camera and keeps saying, “Step back a little!”
于是她拿着相机不停地说”后退一点点”
So I do.
我照做了
Then “A little fu-ther!”
然后说”再远一点”
So I step back a little fu-ther. Then “A little more!” So I do.
于是我又退远一点”再远点”我又退了点
Then I realize I’m at the edge of a seven-foot concrete ditch…
这时我才发现自己身后 就是一个七英尺的水泥沟
with God knows how many rocks
天知道里面有多少石头
and broken bottles and rats in it, and if I fell in that fucking thing,
还有碎瓶子和老鼠 如果我掉进那个鬼东西里去
l probably would have broken my neck.
我可能会把脖子都摔断
So I am yelling at her: “Zoe, you almost killed me!”
于是我对她嚷道”苏伊 你差点害死我”
So we laugh about it and walk a little further,
然后我们笑了一阵 又走远了一点
and Zoe starts fuckin’ around.
这时苏伊开始不老实了
And… bam!… if she doesn’t fall in the fucking ditch!
然后梆的一声 她真掉进那条倒霉沟里去了
Nice.
不错
Thank you. Yep. Thank you.
谢谢各位 谢谢
l remember taking a step and looking down,
我只记得自己向前走了一步 一边往下看一边心想
just as I’m thinking, “There’s that ditch Abbie was talking about.”
“这就是艾比说的那条沟”
Bam! I’m in the fucking ditch, you know.
梆 我就已经在那沟里了
What happened?
受伤了吗
What, with Zoe, the cat?
你说苏伊吗 这只狸猫
Nothing.
啥事没有
If I fell in that fuckin’ thing, they would have had to helicopter me out of there.
如果掉进去的是我 他们可能要用直升飞机来抬我出去了
Zoe just lands on her feet.
苏伊却稳稳当当地站住了
But then later I started feeling a little bad about myself…
但后来我开始觉得有点不是味儿
Zoe falls in the ditch and it’s nothing. We’re laughing about it.
苏伊掉进那条沟 啥事没有 我们还拿她来取笑
If I fell in that fucking thing, I probably would have been paralyzed.
如果我掉进那鬼东西 我可能已经瘫痪了
Oh, honey, you can’t think like that.
宝贝 你可别这么想
We all have our individual talents, and that just happens to be one of Zoe’s.
我们都有各自的才能 而这不过凑巧是苏伊的才能之一
Well, physically speaking, Zoe is amazing.
就身体而言 苏伊太神奇了
I mean, agility, reflexes, nimbleness?
我是指 敏捷度 反射神经和柔韧性
There’s few human beings that can fuck with Zoe on that front.
这方面人类中很少有能和苏伊一拼的
Kim, I like you too.
基姆 我也喜欢你
Having said that, before you get too envious of Zoe’s prowess,
既然如此 在你嫉妒苏伊的能力之前
you’re missing the most important part of that story.
别忘了故事里最重要的一点
You didn’t fall in the ditch. Zoe did.
你没掉进沟里 苏伊却进了
Zoe even knew there was a ditch there because you told her,
苏伊知道那里有条沟 因为你告诉过她
and she still fell in.
但她还是掉了进去
So Lee’s right. We all have our talents.
所以丽说得对 我们都有自己的才能
Hey, I resemble that remark.
她是想表扬我
So Kim, you still pack a Roscoe?
对了基姆 你包里还带着罗斯科吗
Check it out, bitch.
自己看吧 婊♥子♥
Ooh, nice one, mate. I know this.
不错嘛 伙计 我就知道你会这么说
What’s a Roscoe?
什么是罗斯科
Roscoe’s a pistol.
罗斯科是一种手♥枪♥
You carry a gun? Uhhuh.
你带着枪 嗯
You have a license to carry?
你有持枪许可证吗
Yeah, when I became a Secret Service agent, they gave me a license.
是的 当我成为一名特工时 他们发给我一张许可证
Oh, I didn’t know you were…
我还不知道你是…
Okay, I didn’t say it, all right? Stop looking at me. God.
好 当我没说行吗 别这么看着我 上帝啊
Did you know Kim carried a gun?
你知道基姆带着枪吗
Yes. Now, do I approve? No.
是的 要是问我赞同吗 不
Do I know? Yes.
我知道吗 知道
Look, I don’t know what futuristic utopia you live in,
听着 我不管你们 生活在哪个未来主义的乌托邦
but the world I live in, a bitch need a gun.
但我所在的世界里 女人需要带枪
You can’t get around the fact that people who carry guns
有件事你得承认
tend to get shot more than people who don’t.
带枪的人与不带枪的相比 更容易被人开枪打死
And you can’t get around the fact that if I go down to the laundry room
那你也得承认 如果我半夜去洗衣房♥的次数足够多
at midnight enough times, I might get my ass raped.
我可能会被强♥奸♥
Don’t do your laundry at midnight.
谁要你半夜去洗衣房♥
Fuck that! I wanna do my laundry whenever the fuck I want to.
去死 我他妈的想几时洗就几时洗
There are other things you can carry other than a gun. Pepper spray.
除了枪还有很多东西可以防身 比如辣椒喷♥剂♥
Uh, motherfucker trying to rape me, I don’t want to give him a skin rash.
天 杀千刀的都想强♥奸♥我了 我可不能只让他得点皮疹就算了
I wanna shut that nigga down!
我要干掉那该死的东西
How about a knife, at least?
那至少可以用刀吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!