hr a horky-tork dowr ir Mexico
墨西哥的乡村小酒馆
hr Mexico
在墨西哥
All of a sudder. Ir walks a chick
突然 这个小妞走进来
hr Mexico
在墨西哥
Joe starts playirg or a Latir kick
乔弹起了一首拉丁曲
hr Mexico
在墨西哥
Arourd her waist she wore three fishrets
她腰间缠着三块网眼布
hr Mexico
在墨西哥
She started darcirg with the castarets
她打起响板舞起来
hr Mexico
在墨西哥
h didr’t krow just what to expect
我不知道会发生什么
hr Mexico
在墨西哥
She threw her arms arourd my reck
她的双臂缠上我的脖子
hr Mexico
在墨西哥
We started darcirg all arourd the floor
我们翩翩起舞
hr Mexico
在墨西哥
Ard ther she did a darce h rever saw before
然后她跳了一支我从来没见过的舞
So if you’re south of the border
如果你越过南部边境
h mear a-dowr ir a-Mexico
我是说来到墨西哥
Ard you warra get straight. Mar. Dor’t hesitate
你想要玩得开心 别犹豫
Just look up a cat ramed Joe
只有去找一只叫做乔的猫
He wears a red bardarra
他脖子上扎着红色大手帕
Plays a blues piaro
弹得一手好钢琴
hr a horky-tork dowr ir Mexico
开着一家墨西哥乡村小酒馆
He wears a purple sash
他扎着紫色的腰带
Ard a black moustache
留着黑色的短髭
hr a horky…
乡村小…
I’m driving.
我开车
We’re gonna go somewhere else, gonna go hang out.
我们还要去别的地方 继续去晃
Ready to go?
走吧
Yeah.
是的
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
I think you got Mike laid tonight.
我以为今晚你要跟麦克上♥床♥的
Lookin’ good, Cannonball Run!
不错大炮筒!
He’s just giving me a ride.
他只是送我一程
Oh, no doubt.
当然
Have a nice ride!
旅途愉快
Look, double fucks.
听着 你们两个贱♥人♥
I am not gonna fuck him.
我不会和他做
I can hear you.
我能听见哦
He’s old enough to be my dad. I can still hear you.
他和我老爸年龄差不多 我还是能听见
Bye.

Bye-bye!
拜拜
Wow, that’s fucking scary.
有点恐怖哦
Yeah, well, I wanted it to be impressive and…
是我希望它能让人记忆深刻
Scary tends to impress.
恐惧能产生深刻的印象
Is it safe?
安全么
No, it’s better than safe.
再安全不过了
It’s death-proof.
简直就是不死车
How do you make a car death-proof?
什么样的车才是不死车
Well, that’s what stuntmen do.
这就是替身演员的工作
You’ve seen a movie where a car gets into some smash-up
你有没有看过电影中的撞车场景
there ain’t no way in hell anybody’s walking away from?
没有人能生还的那种
Yeah.
看过
Well, how do you think they accomplish that?
你认为他们是怎么办到的
CGI?
电脑合成
Well, unfortunately, Pam, nowadays more often than not, you’re right.
对不幸的是 潘 就目前情况而言 你说的基本正确
Tsk. But back in the all-or-nothin’ days…
但是过去没有这些技术的日子里
Varishirg Poirt days, the Dirty Mary Crazy Larry days,
《粉身碎骨》 《肮脏玛丽疯狂拉里》
the White Lire Fever days…
《硬汉小子》 …
real cars smashing into real cars.
都是真车相撞的
Real dumb people driving ’em.
开车的都是那些真正的傻瓜
So, give the stunt team the car you want to smash up,
把要撞的车给特技组
they take her and reinforce that fucker everywhere and…
他们会给车子改装 加固…
Voila!
好了!
You got yourseIf a death-proof automobile.
就成了一辆不死的车
That makes sense. I just didn’t know you could make a car death-proof.
有道理 我刚才是不知道 你能整出辆不死车来
Well, I can drive this baby into a brick wall doing 125 miles an hour.
我可以开着它以120英里的时速去撞砖墙
Just for the experience.
为了
Why is your passenger seat in a box?
为什么你的乘客要做在盒子里面
Well, this is a movie car.
这是个电影用车
Sometimes when you’re shootin’ a crash,
有时候你拍一场撞车戏的时候
director wants to put a camera in the car…
导演要把摄像机放在这里
you know, shoot the crash from the inside.
知道吗 在车内拍摄撞击
That’s where you put the camera. They call it a “crash box.”
这就是放摄像机的地方 被称作”冲撞盒”
There you go.
坐这儿
You know, when you asked to drive me home,
你说要载我回家的时候
you didn’t mention your car didn’t have a passenger seat.
并没有说你车里没有坐位
Yeah, well, actually, I didn’t ask to drive you home.
对 实际上我没有说要送你回家
You asked me for a ride, and I said, “Yes.”
是你要我送你一程 我说”好的”
But look at the bright side, Pam…
想想好的一面 潘…
I won’t be gettin’ fresh, putting my hand on your knee.
这样我就没办法对你动手动脚了
That is a bright side.
这算是好的一面
I thought so.
我也这么想
Well, Pam…
好吧 潘…
which way are you going?
你要走那边
Left or right? Right.
左还是右 右边
Ah, that’s too bad.
太糟糕了
Why?
为什么
Well, because it was a 50/50 shot on whether you’d be going left or right.
走任何一边的概率是五五开
You see, we’re both going left.
我们要走左边
You could have just as easily been going left, too,
本来你也可以轻松地选左边
and if that was the case,
如果那样的话
it would have been a while before you started getting scared.
你要等一阵子才会害怕
But since you’re going the other way,
但是如果你要走另一边的话
I’m afraid…
恐怕…
you’re gonna have to start getting scared…
你现在就得开始尖叫了…
immediately.
现在
What the fuck?!
要干嘛
Cocksucking motherfucker!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Just fucking let me out of here!
让我离开这该死的地方
I’ll fucking rip your fucking…
我要把你撕烂…
Stop the fucking car!
快停下这该死的车!
Why are you being such a shit?
你干嘛这样对待我
Okay.
好了吧
Here’s the thing.
就这样吧
I get it.
我知道
I… I know it’s a joke, and super funny.
我… 我知道这只是一个玩笑 很有意思
Um, but if you just stop right now,
只要你现在就停下
you know, and… and let me out,
你…让我下车
I’ll never tell anybody because I know it’s a joke.
我绝对不会告诉其他人 因为这就是一个玩笑
I know all about jokes.
我知道这些玩笑的
I promise everything’ll be fine.
我保证不会有事的
Just… just… just let me out.
只要… 只要让我下车
Please?
求你了
And… and… and… Hey, Pam!
然后… 潘!
Remember when I said this car was death proof?
还记得我说过的 这车是不死之车么
Well, that wasn’t a lie.
那可不是假的
This car is 100% death proof.
这车百分之百是不会死的
Only to get the benefit of it, honey…
但你必须记住一点…
you really need to be sittin’ in my seat.
只有坐在我的座位上才不会死
Now I gotta catch me my other girlfriends.
现在我得去追那几个姑娘们了
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
It’s Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich.
是戴夫·迪· 多西 ·比基·米克·提西乐团
So, you got it?
记住了么
Thanks, honey. You’re gonna play it next song, right?
谢谢 亲爱的 下首歌♥就放这个 好么
Good boy.
好孩子
Bye-bye.
再见
Who do you want to hear?
你要听什么
Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, and Tich.
是戴夫·迪· 多西 ·比基·米克·提西乐团

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!