Got a little problem with personnel. Last-minute replacement.
人事方面有点问题 最后换人
How’s the security around this place?
这地方的保安如何?
Like we figured… a joke.
如我们所想 不堪一击
Colonel Stuart, could we have a few words?
施上校 能说几句话吗?
You can have two: “fuck” and “you”.
两个字 操你
No pictures, you pinko bitch.
别拍照 你个左倾份子
Old news.
旧闻
Hey, man.
伙计
What is it? You got a key for this door?
什么事 你有这门的锁匙吗?
Yeah. Why?
有 怎么了?
Because I want you to open it up, that’s why.
因为我想让你打开它
Is there a cop on duty around here?
附近有警♥察♥当值吗?
The airport police.
机场警♥察♥
Go get ’em.
找他们来
Hand me the wrench.
把板手给我
Let’s get to the work overtime.
谁让你当管工?
Ok, it’s a good idea.
对 好主意
OK, hold that end.
好 拿着那边
Watch it, man.
小心那儿
All right. Perfect.
做得好 完美
Perfect, good to go.
太好了 搞定
It’s a restricted area. What’s the matter?
这是禁区 怎么回事
Couldn’t wait for a skycap?
等不及搬运工人来?
We work here.
我们在这工作
Let’s see some ID.
给我看证件
Sure. No problem.
当然 没问题
Jeez. Fuck!

This is a tag team?
是标帖组吗?
He came in here and flashed a badge?
你说他进来后亮出警徽?
Yeah. He said to bring you guys back here.
对 他说带你们来
Freeze!
不许动
Nice guess, asshole.
猜的不错 混球
I’m a cop. That was the bad guy.
我是警♥察♥ 那才是坏蛋
Where’s your ID?
你的证件呢
On its way to Cleveland?
运往克里夫兰途中了?
You did not explain anything.
你什么都没解释
You just shoved me back here into this cattle car.
你只是把我扫来这儿
Sir, you were told we were overbooked.
你上机时已知道飞机满座
Fine, done. I accept that.
好 我接受
But why can’t I get the first-class meal my network paid for?
但为什么不能享用头等的餐
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
Yes. We all seen your programme.
是 我们都看过你的节目
Your episode “Flying Junkyards” was an objective look at air-traffic safety.
你那篇”飞行的垃圾场”真是对飞行安全的客观反映
It wasn’t nearly as edifying as “Bimbos of the Sky”, was it, Connie?
至少不如”空中的荡♥妇♥”报道真实 对吗康妮?
You think you’re funny.
你以为很有趣
You think you’re funny.
自以为很有趣
Fine.

I’ve got your number.
我有你的号♥码
And I’ve got yours.
我也有你的
So park it, sir.
你坐好吧
Fine.

Stewardess.
空中小姐
Mr Thornberg. You cannot monopolise my time.
索恩博格先生 你不能霸占我的时间
You cannot put me near that woman.
你不能让我接近那女人
Excuse me?
什么?
He means he’s filed a restraining order against me.
他向法庭申请了禁制令
I’m not allowed within 50 feet of him.
我不能接近他五十英尺之内
50 yards.
五十码
So by keeping me in this section, you are violating a court order.
让我坐在这里 你们已经违反了法庭命令
I can sue you and this airline.
我可以告你们和航♥空♥公♥司♥
That woman assaulted me, and she humiliated me in public.
那女人殴打我 并在公开场合羞辱于我
What did you do?
你干了什么?
Knocked out two of his teeth.
打掉他两颗牙齿
Would you like some champagne?
想来点香槟吗?
Sorry, Officer McClane. I had to check.
抱歉 麦克莱恩警官 必须检查
Here’s your piece and shield back.
这是你的枪和警徽
Thanks.
谢谢
Jesus! Christ!
老天
What the fuck are you people? What are you doing here, man?
你们是谁 在干什么?
This is a crime scene. You gotta seal this area off. Christ sick!
这是犯罪现场 你要封锁这里
That’s up to the captain. What’s up to the captain?
这要由队长决定 队长决定什么
Maybe you better take me up to the captain now.
你最好带我去见队长
Where’s Cochrane?
科克伦呢?
He didn’t make it.
他死了
You’re late.
你迟到了
We ran into trouble, Colonel.
我们遇到麻烦 上校
Some cop killed Cochrane. I barely got away, sir.
警♥察♥杀了科克伦 我逃了出来
Did you accomplish your mission?
你完成任务了?
Yes, sir, but… Cochrane, sir.
是 但是 科克伦
Then the damage is minimal. The penalty could be severe.
损害已最少 惩罚可以很重
You fail me again, and the chamber won’t be empty.
你再让我失望的话 枪膛可就不会是空的了
Dismissed.
解散
Who is it? Come in.
谁? 进来
Captain Lorenzo? Yeah.
洛伦索队长 是我
I’m John McClane.
我是约翰·麦克莱恩
Yeah, yeah. I know who you are.
对 我知你是谁
You’re the asshole that just broke seven FAA…
你就是那个违反了7项美国联邦航♥空♥局
and five District of Columbia regulations
和5项哥伦比亚特区调控规定
running around my airport with a gun, shooting at people.
在我机场持枪 到处射人的那个混♥蛋♥
What do you call that shit?
你认为那是什么行为?
Self-defence.
自卫
You think that LA badge is gonna get you a free lunch or something around here?
你以为戴了警徽就很了不起?
No. Maybe a little professional courtesy.
不是 不过也许会受到同行的礼遇
In an airport on Christmas week? You gotta be kidding.
在圣诞节的机场里? 你真会开玩笑
OK, fuck courtesy. How about being professional?
不说礼貌 拿出点专业精神如何?
Your boys just walked away from a crime scene.
你手下在罪案现场随意出入
You can’t wrap this up in ten minutes, you know.
你知道这种事不可能10分钟就解决
You got to seal the area off, dust for prints…
要封锁现场 拍照 套指模
Don’t lecture me, hotshot.
别对我说教 你个自命不凡的家伙
I know what I’m doing.
我知道我在干什么
We’re gonna dust it down.
我们会清理现场
We’ll take all the pictures. We’ll sweep for fibres.
拍摄现场 大面♥积♥搜索
When will you do this? After three four hundred people go through there?
什么时候做? 在三四百人穿过之后
You’d be lucky to get a print from one of your people.
你会取到你手下的指纹
Just shut down that area and send your people in…
你只要封闭现场和派人进去
Oh! Shut the area down?
只要封闭现场?
It’s that simple, huh? Just shut the area down?
就那么简单 只要封闭机场?
Yeah, and I got everybody from the Shriners’ convention
对 我把从童子军到儿童权利委员会的
to the goddamn Boy Scouts in here!
每个人都找来
I got lost kids, lost dogs.
我还会有走失的孩子 走丢的狗
Not now. Later!
现在不行 等会儿
I got international diplomats.
我这还有国际外交人员
I got a fuckin’ reindeer flying in here from the fuckin’ petting zoo.
还有只从动物园送来的驯鹿
But John McClane, he’s got a little problem.
然而约翰·麦克莱恩有个小问题
Let’s shut down the whole fuckin’ airport.
就要让我关掉他妈的整个机场
What do you think they’ll gonna say upstairs when I tell them there?
你知道他们楼上的人会怎样说
Just pick up the phone and find out.
为何你不打个电♥话♥去问?
Because I don’t need fucking forensics that to tell me…
因为我不需要取证人员告诉我说
this was some punk stealing luggage!
这不过是一群贼在偷行李
Luggage? That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me.
行李? 那人用格洛克7向我开枪
You know what that it is?
你知那是什么?
That’s a porcelain gun made in Germany.
是德国制的瓷制枪♥械♥
It doesn’t show up on X-ray machines…
金属探测器也探不出来
and it costs more than you make in a month.
比你一个月的工资还贵
You’d be surprised what I make in a month.
知道我一个月的工资是多少会惊住你的
If it’s more than $1.98, I’ll be suprised…
高过一万九千八 我才惊奇
Hey, McClane, don’t start believing your own press.
麦克莱恩 别自以为是
Yeah, I know all about you and that Nakatomi thing in LA.
我知你在洛杉矶的事迹
But just cos the TV thinks you’re hot shit, that don’t make it so.
别以为电视捧你做英雄就得瑟 我不买♥♥账
Look, you are in my little pond now,
你现在在我这一亩三分地里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!