and I am the big fish that runs it.
我是管事的
So you capped some lowlife. Fine.
你抓获一些小人物 行
I’ll send your fuckin’ captain in LA a fuckin’ commendation.
我会向你上司通报嘉奖
Now, in the mean time you get the hell out of my office…
现在 在我撵你出机场之前
before I have you thrown out of my goddamn airport.
立即离开我的办公室
Hey, Carmine, let me ask you something.
娘娘腔 我问你点事
What sets off the metal detectors first?
什么会触发金属探测器报♥警♥?
The lead in your ass or the shit in your brains?
你屁♥眼♥的铅 还是你脑袋里的粪?
Fat fuck.
死肥佬
Any ID on this guy?
这个家伙有身份证明吗
That’s somebody else’s problem.
那是别人的问题
Ok. Your car’s ready. Could you just sign right here.
你的车子准备好了 签名吧
I need to borrow this and this. I’ll bring it right back.
我需要借用这2样东西 马上还你
Hey! Yo! Hold up!
等等
Hold up, boys. We gotta check something.
等一下 有问题要查查
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Pretty gruesome fuckin’ job.
讨厌的公事程序
All the confusion in there, forgot to get this clown’s prints.
忘了取他的指纹
Can you believe that?
相信吗
Christ!
真恶心
You’re supposed to do that at the morgue.
你应该在验尸房♥做的
Not any more. Got a new SOP for DOAs from the FAA.
现在不是了 联邦航♥空♥局有新的验证方案
I don’t think this one’s gonna make it, boys. Thanks a lot.
这人活不成了 谢谢你们
Powell here.
我是鲍威尔
Take that Twinkie out of your mouth and grab a pencil, will you?
你去拿支铅笔来
Hey, John, how you doing?
约翰 你好吗?
Holly stood me up a day, and I’m here alone in DC with my in-laws.
荷莉还没到 我跟岳父母在华府
Eh, the old in-laws, huh? Man, they do love their policemen son-in-laws. Don’t they?
他们喜欢警♥察♥女婿吧?
Listen, Al, what is the fax machine telephone number there at the station?
听着 你那儿传真号♥码是什么?
3212. Hold on a second, all right?
3212 稍等
I wanna send you something.
我要传点东西给你
Excuse me.
抱歉
You and faxes?
你用传真?
This is a first.
还是第一次呢
Holly told me I should wake up and smell the nineties.
对 荷莉说我应该跟上时代
This way?
这面是正面?
No. That way.
不 那面是
It’s upside down. It doesn’t matter.
上下有关系吗 不要紧
Ok, here it comes.
开始了
I’m sending you something now.
传点东西给你
Hold on a second, cowboy.
等一下
Fingerprints?
指纹?
We’ve got an unidentified stiff here.
这里有不明身份的尸体
I’ve circled the whorls in case the transmission’s fuzzy.
我用笔圈起了 以免看不清
Run it through State and Federal, and maybe Interpol.
你查一下国内和国际刑♥警♥档案
Will do. What’s this about?
好的 是怎么回事?
Only it’s a feeling I have.
只是我的直觉
Ouch. When you get those feelings, insurance companies start to go bankrupt.
你一有直觉 保险公♥司♥就要破产了
Listen, the fax number is…
听着 传真号♥码是?
is on the top of the transmission you just got.
在他收到的文件上角
Oh, an airport, huh?
在机场吗?
Listen, you’re not pissing in somebody’s pool, are you?
你不会又去人家地盘惹事了吧?
Yeah, and I’m fresh out of chlorine.
正是 被喷了一脸口水
Thank you. You’re welcome.
谢谢 别客气
Just as this storm starts breaking,
暴风雨刚开始的时候
the satellite-feed up and drops the other shoe on us.
就把卫星通讯系统破坏了
Look at this new front moving in.
看这新袭来的气流
Makes its baby brother look like chicken shit.
先前的简直不算一回事
I can sand down the runways and run the ploughs between landings
可以在跑道上铺沙 在飞机降落间隔期铲雪
but you gotta downshift them, give me time to work.
但你要放缓着陆频率 给我时间去做
You got it.
没问题
All right, everyone.
好了 各位
Let’s call over our birds and slow them down before we get a parking lot over heads.
通知所有飞机放慢进场速度
The line starts at the Mississippi, and they better start taking numbers.
从密西西比开始 他们最好排队进场
Can I get you another?
还要吗?
No, thank you. I only have to look at his face for another 20 minutes.
不用了谢谢 再过20分钟就不用看他那张脸了
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain speaking.
各位乘客 这是机长广播
I’ve just been informed by Dallas traffic control
我刚收到达拉斯空中交通管制的通知
that there’s a weather front ahead of us.
说前方有恶劣天气
We may be up here a little while longer.
我们可能要在空中多耽搁一会儿
Thank you.
多谢
On second thought…
想再来一杯…
Powell
鲍威尔
I’m right here, partner. Your stiff’s dossier is coming through right now.
是我 那尸体的档案现在送来
What can you tell me about him?
有什么资料
He’s dead.
他死了
You needed a computer to figure that out?
得用电脑才知道?
No, you don’t follow me.
不不不 你不明白
According to the Department of Defense, he’s been dead for two years.
根据国防部资料 他已经死去两年
What?
什么?
That’s right. Sergeant Oswald Cochrane.
你没听错 奥斯瓦尔德·科克伦中士
American adviser in Honduras.
美国驻洪都拉斯的顾问
Killed in a helicopter accident, 5-11-88.
88年5月11号♥在直升机事故中身亡
Officer.
警官
Read between the lines and it looks like a lot of black-bag stuff to me.
你看一下就知道 这事蹊跷
Yeah, I see it.
看到了
All right, Powell. Thanks a lot.
那行 鲍威尔 谢谢你
Any time. OK.
乐意效劳 好
See I close in about an hour. Maybe we can go get a drink?
我还有半小时下班 去喝一杯怎么样?
Just the fax, ma’am.
只是传真 女士
Hey, Wait a second, wait. I see somebody.
等一下 我见到个人
I’ll call you back, ok?
我回头打给你 好吗?
Now, hold on, hold on.
等着 等着
The ghost of Christmas past.
圣诞节的幽灵
Nakatomi? LA? You’re John McClane, right?
你是约翰·麦克莱恩吧?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Sam Coleman. WNTW News.
山姆·科尔曼 WNTW新闻
Excuse me.
失陪
Hey, comeon. Give me a break. I saw the stiff.
别这样 我看见那些尸体了
Word is that was your handiwork.
是你的杰作
No. I only do needlepoint.
不 我只会做针线
Great. National just shut down. Totally iced.
国家机场刚关闭 全冰封了
They’ll send us their planes.
他们会把飞机转来我们这儿
Happy happy holiday.
真是快乐的节日
The worst part, Mr Trudeau, is the press.
最糟糕的还是那些记者
They were here anyways for the Esperanza story…
他们追拉姆将军的新闻
so they get it right on the fucking news, you know. Bloodstains and all.
他们说得对 血淋淋的新闻
Personally, I’d like to lock every damn reporter out of the airport,
就个人来说 我真想把记者们都挡在门外
but they’d pull that freedom-of-speech crap on us,
但他们会嚷嚷言论自♥由♥
then the ACLU would be all over us.
然后公民自♥由♥联盟就会来找麻烦
Murder on television. Hell of a start for Christmas week.
圣诞周从电视上的谋杀案开始
What is it? A gang thing like last time?
什么 上次那种仇杀?
Only if your gangs get their training at Fort Bragg.
除非仇杀者在柏加堡受训
Who the hell is this?
这是什么人?
McClane. I’m a police officer…
麦克莱恩 我是警♥察♥
In an unauthorised area. LA, Mr Trudeau, don’t mean shit.
这是禁区 特鲁多先生 别听他胡说
That’s what I said about my last cholesterol test.
对 我上次验胆固醇时也这样说
So what’s your problem, Lieutenant McClane?
有什么问题 麦克莱恩警官
I’m sure Captain Lorenzo has explained to you the minor fracas with the minor thieves.
洛伦索队长已向你解释那蠢贼的事了吧
Maybe he can explain this.
也许他也能解释这个
All systems tapped, Colonel.
所有系统已接上 上校
Fire it up.
开动
H minus five minutes. Stand by.
减掉5分钟 待命
We’ve got a body in the morgue that seems to have died twice.
验尸房♥有一个死了两次的尸体
Assuming it’s not an computer error, what do we assume?
假如不是电脑出错 会是什么?
Somebody’s about to fuck with this airport.
有人要在机场制♥造♥大混乱
What the hell is that suppose to mean?
那是什么意思?
I mean I know we’re dummies up here, McClane.
我明白这里的事情处理的不好 麦克莱恩
So give us a taste of your brilliant genius.
让我们见识一下你的天才想法
A hijacking, a robbery or what?
你是说有劫机 打劫还是什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!