I’m not sure, all I only know is…
我不肯定 我只知道…
He’s not sure. Well, I’m stunned.
他不肯定 真不敢相信
I gotta lie down.
我要晕倒了
The only people that got this much trouble are professionals.
惹出这么多麻烦的人是行家里手
Not luggage thieves or punks.
不是来偷行李的贼或捣乱的人
Professional at what?
哪方面的行家?
What the fuck do you think this is?
你以为呢
The safety patrol here?
安全巡逻?
This is the resume of a professional mercenary.
这是职业雇佣兵的履历
You got world’s biggest drug dealer on its way here now.
贩毒大王正在来这途中
What do you need? A slide rule to figure this out?
你需要什么 一套解决问题的标准办法?
or maybe another body in a zip bag before you ask questions?
还是再多一具尸体才行?
You’re the one that gave us that fucking body. Remember that.
别忘了是你制♥造♥的尸体
Yeah, I remember that.
我当然记得
Lorenzo, have all your shift commanders report in. Now.
洛伦佐 叫你当班的手下立即汇报
What? You are not buying into this.
什么 你该不会买♥♥他账了吧?
I want them report anything out of ordinary, no matter how trivial, yot got that?
事无巨细 都要报告 听明白了?
Yeah, I got it.
我明白了
My God.
我的天
What?
什么?
The runways. Look.
跑道 看
What the hell?
怎么回事
They’re shutting down. Jesus Christ.
跑道灯正在关闭 天
Go to emergency lighting. Now.
启用后备光源
Emergency. We are in a code yellow.
紧急呼叫 黄色警报
Backup systems won’t come up.
后备系统无法启动
Shunt to another terminal.
转到另一个控制塔
Bobby, what have you got?
鲍比 你那里怎么样?
Please response, please response.
请回答 请回答
Nothing, whole network is down.
没反应 整个系统瘫痪了
Should we call the power company?
也许该打去电力公♥司♥
We’re on the same grid and we’re hot.
我们有麻烦了
Dallas, what’s going on? I’m on approach.
达拉斯 怎么回事? 我正在进场
Maintain position. Repeat.
保持高度 重复
This TWA23. What’s going on down there?
这是TWA23航♥班♥ 下面怎么回事?
Roger, we’re on it, we’re on it!
收到 我们正在解决
We’re unable right now. Please delay landing.
现在无法引导入场 请推迟降落
Fuji 604. Execute published missed-approach procedure and hold.
富士604 请执行入场失败程序 然后等待
TWA 23, unable to clear you for approach at this time.
TWA23 现在无法让你继续进场
Climb to and maintain one zero thousand.
请爬升至3公里高空 并维持高度
I’ve checked all systems. It ain’t happening.
检查所有系统 全没反应
What’s it look like?
什么情况?
Approach control. It’s gone.
进场控制系统 失灵了
Jesus. Instrument landing system is down.
天呐 仪表着陆系统失灵
Confirmed. ILS is dead.
确认 仪表着陆系统丧失功能
Every goddamn system’s dead. And Inmac monitors are down.
所有系统都失效 连监测系统也完了
Attention all controllers. We have a code-red alert.
所有指挥人员请注意 警报升级为红色
Every aircraft approaching our sector,
所有准备进场的飞机
you are not already in our landing pattern,
如果你还没有进入我们的空管区域
gets diverted to their alternate airport now.
请立刻转往其它机场
Everyone already on approach, or inside our pattern,
已经进场或进入我们空管区域的
holds at the outer markers.
用外标点位引导
Stack ’em, pack ’em and rack ’em.
想尽办法也要让他们着陆
Move.
行动
We are work on it.
我们正在想办法
Not a word of this leaves this room.
关于目前的情况 一个字也不要透露出去
There must be 15,000 people in this airport,
机场里有1万5千人
and we don’t need panic on our heads.
不要让大家恐慌
We just bought ourselves maybe two hours.
我们只有两小时
After that, those planes low on fuel aren’t got be circle.
之后 没油的飞机没法继续盘旋
They’ll be dropping on the White House lawn.
会坠毁在白宫草地上
McClane, this what you expected?
麦克莱恩 这就是你期望的?
No.
不是
This is just the beginning.
这才刚开始
FAA hot line.
联邦航♥空♥局专线
How could they know already?
他们怎么会知道?
They can’t.
不可能
Maybe it’s the boys who pulled your plugs.
也许是闹事的那些人
Put it on speaker.
接到扬声器上
Attention, Dallas tower. Attention.
注意 达拉斯控制塔 注意
They say blind men become very attentive by way of compensation.
听说盲人的注意力非常集中
Now that you’re blind and deaf,
现在你又盲又聋
I think I’ve got your attention.
这样就能注意我了
I’m aware your recorders are active, so I’ll be quick.
我知道你在录音 我长话短说吧
You can play me back to your heart’s content.
你可以一会再重复听回放
How did you get on this line? Who is this?
你怎么能接通这条线 你是谁?
Who I am is unimportant. What I want…
我是谁并不重要 至于我想要的…
Well, If you don’t want those planes to start splash into the Potomac ’cause…
如果你不想那些飞机因耗尽燃油而坠毁的话
they run out of fuel, what I want is very important.
就一定要满足我的要求
A plane will be landing at this airport in 58 minutes.
58分钟后有一架飞机要降落
It is FM-1: Foreign Military One.
是FM-1 外国♥军♥用机1号♥
Now I’m sure you gentlemen are well aware of the nature…
我想你们知道这是什么机
Esperanza. of this flight, the importance of its cargo.
埃斯佩兰萨 所载物品的重要性
This plane will not be met by anyone.
这架飞机不会有人接机
It will land on a runway of my designation,
它会在我指定的跑道降落
where it will remain isolated and unapproached.
你要保障没人能接近飞机
That will conclude my interest in this aircraft and your responsibility for it.
你要保证这架飞机依照我的意愿安排
At the same time, I want a 747 cargo conversion, fully fuelled.
同时 给我装满油的747运输机
And placed at my disposal.
在我指定的地方停靠
You have two minutes to advise…
你们还有两分钟可以使用
inbound aircraft to hold at their outer radio marker.
外标点位引导航♥班♥盘旋
After that, you will be able to receive only.
之后 你们就只能接收讯息
Any attempt to restore your systems, will be met by severe penalties.
任何试图修复系统的尝试都将遭到严厉惩罚
He’s bluffing.
他在说大话
Damn it, you can’t do this.
该死 你不能这么做
I am doing this.
我会这么做
Ok, you guy. I need you to punch up a code 15.
大家听着 按下电码15
I got an idea, and I need your help.
我有个主意 需要你们帮忙
If Esperanza gets to a country with no extradition treaties, we’re fucked.
拉姆如果逃到没引渡法的地方就完了
They’re talking to us on our system. They gotta be close.
他们一定就在附近
My men will tear this airport apart.
我叫我的人遍搜机场
Just in the nick of time.
正是时候吗?
Hey, McClane. I got a first-class unit, SWAT team and all.
麦克莱恩 我有一流的特种部队
We don’t need Monday morning quarterbacks.
不用你放马后炮
My wife’s on one of the planes they’re fucking with!
去你的马后炮 我妻子在机上
that’s put me on the playing field.
我也不能置身事外
If you’d have moved before, we wouldn’t be deep in shit.
你早知行劫就不会有目前状况
All right, that’s it. Security. You’re outta here.
够了 保安来 你出去
Mr Trudeau, there are FAA regulations
特鲁多先生 FAA有规定
regarding unauthorised personnel in the control tower!
机场禁区不准人擅进
We just have to find a way to transmit.
我们要想办法发送讯号♥
Yeah, right. Does somebody run down to Radio Shack for a transmitter.
对 谁去无线电室拿发报机
We already have one – the terminal wing they’re building.
我们已经有一个 在建的登机通道
20 airlines when it’s done,
建好后可容纳20家航♥空♥公♥司♥
all with reservation computers, all tied in a nice antenna arrangement.
有天线接驳的订票电脑
See Mr McClane out. Get him out!
送麦先生出去 带他出去
Put your hands off. You got no business being up here.
放开你的手 这儿没你的事
Everything we need is by the annexe skywalk,
我们只有从附楼天桥过去
just sitting there, waiting to go on line.
坐在那里 等着传送
Goddamn it, Trudeau, you’re dealing with pros.
特鲁多 你要应付的是职业杀手
You can’t fuck with these people.
你对付不了的 听我说
Sam Coleman. WNTW News.
WNTW新闻的高文
For Christ sick! Trudeau, there are a lot of rumours flying around here today.
我的天 特鲁多先生 今天有很多流言
No way, lady. Hell, no. You gotta get our of here.
不行 女士 不行 你出去吧
This is off limits, Coleman, you know that.
这是越权 科尔曼
What was happen?
发生了什么事
Anything you can think of, they’ll think of, too!
你能想到的 他们也想得到
Get your fucking hands off me.
放开你的手
Just get ’em out of here.
把他们两个都撵出去
Lobby security, come in.
大堂保安 答话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!