Major Grant. We are blue light.
格兰德少校 我们是蓝♥光♥部队
Rollins, Department of Justice.
罗林斯 司法部
Trudeau, Chief of Air Operations.
特鲁多 航♥空♥指挥部长
Lorenzo, Terminal Police.
洛伦索 机场警方
You want something, you got it.
需要什么只管说
This is it?
就这样?
One fucking platoon?
就一个排
One crisis, one platoon. Who are you?
一个排应付一个危机 你是谁
John McClane.
约翰·麦克莱恩
You showed some balls out there, yeah?
麦克莱恩 你挺有胆量 对吗
Yeah.

Now show some good sense. Let the pros handle this.
现在由专家来接手吧
Looks like the pros are on the wrong team tonight.
似乎专家在敌方
Isn’t Colonel Stuart one of your men?
斯图尔特上校不是你们的人吗
Not any more.
不 不再是了
We’re here to take Colonel Stuart down. And we will take him down.
我们要把斯图尔特上校抓住
I served with him. I taught him everything he knows.
我跟他一起服役 教他一切
Maybe he’s learned a few more things since then.
也许他学得比你更多
Let’s hustle.
咱们赶快吧
The command post will be set up in the airport police station.
机场警岗会设立指挥部
I wanna be tied in to the tower in 15 minutes.
我要15分钟内接上控制塔
Let’s do it!
好吧 我们干吧
Things just get better or worse?
事情变好还是更糟了
Lights. Big, portable lights.
灯 大的可移♥动♥灯
We set up the field, and then we…
我们布置好场地 然后…
Wait for those lunatics to shoot ’em out?
等那些疯子来射毁它们吗
Where do we get the lights? From Batman?
哪儿有灯 问蝙蝠侠借?
What about the air phone idea?
飞机电♥话♥如何
18 planes are up there. Five have phones.
共18架机 只有5架有电♥话♥
We got through to three. We’re trying the others.
已接通3架 还在试其他的
That’s 13 accidents waiting to happen.
那将有13宗意外 仍是逆风吗
Headwinds are slamming everybody over the outer marker.
外指点标上空仍是逆风
The planes with enough fuel have been shunted to Atlanta, Memphis and Nashville.
有足够油的飞机已转飞他处
Outer marker.
外指点标
The outer marker!
外指点标
It’s a beacon. It sends out this “beep beep beep” so they know they’re over it.
那也相当于灯塔 当飞过时会发出哔哔声 对吗
So?
那又如何
Who says that signal has to just beep?
谁说信♥号♥♥一定只有”哔”声的
Right.

Switch the frequency from the tower over the one in the beacon.
我们把控制塔的频率转换讯号♥
We pump up the wattage.
加强功率
We can talk to our planes, and those bastards who did this will never know!
那就可以跟飞机通话 那些混♥蛋♥根本不可能知道
Traced the signal. Found it in the luggage area.
追踪讯号♥ 在行李处找到的
They’ve been tapped into your tower chatter all night.
他们整晚在窃听塔内的对话
Punks stealing luggage, Carmine?
你说过是偷行李的贼
How you doin’, Telford? No good.
你还好吗 德福 不好
I called Lang.
我在向兰利求救
They’ll have a portable decoder here in two hours.
解码器要两小时后才送到
My wife doesn’t have two hours.
我妻子可没两小时
I was put on Grant’s team yesterday.
我昨天才调来格兰德少校这里
The regular guy got appendicitis.
原来那个队员发了盲肠炎
Word is, nobody’s better at this than Major Grant.
事实上 没有人能比格兰德少校更强
Except maybe Stuart.
也许除了斯图尔特上校
I wanna hear about the plane those bastards asked for.
我想了解一下那帮人索要飞机的情况
Then I’ll fill you in on my orders.
然后我会派给你们任务
Pilots’ briefing room – now!
飞行员简报室 立刻
Keep working.
继续做
Albertson. With me! Yes, sir.
埃尔伯森 跟我来 是
No civilians.
平民免进
What the fuck…
搞什么鬼
What is it?
怎么了
The outer marker beeper isn’t beeping. It’s talking.
外指点标不发讯 却在讲话
All aircraft in Dallas landing pattern.
准备降落的飞机注意
This is chief engineer, Leslie Barnes.
我是首席工程师莱斯利·巴恩斯
I have been authorised to brief you in full.
我被授权与你们通话
At this time, this is the only channel available to us.
目前这是唯一能通话的频率
Here is the situation. Approximately two hours ago…
情形是这样 约两小时前
Get a load of this. claiming to be from our tower…
别接受任何自称控制塔的指示
unless you hear your flight recorder access code.
直至你听见飞行记录仪访问代码…
The terrorists have got all…
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥已控制了一切
Holy shit! Get this on tape.
把这个录下来
control of everything except this channel.
除了这个通讯频道
Give us a second here, please.
别打扰我们 等会儿
Do not attempt to reply on your own frequencies to this broadcast.
别用你们的频率来回应
They have already caused one crash…
这些人假冒控制塔
by impersonating our tower.
已令一架飞机撞毁
Repeat. The terrorists have cut off the two systems that allow you to land,
重复 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥已切断系统
field lights for a visual landing and the ILS for an instrument.
导航灯和导航系统已失效
A Special US army unit is here, preparing to take out the terrorists.
特种部队正准备对付恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
My God. Don’t accept any instruction.
我的天 别接受任何指示…
Hey, you interested in a nice coat?
有兴趣要件好衣服吗?
It never looked good on me anyway, come here.
那件衣服不适合我 过来
Listen, you gotta get me up to the pilots’ briefing room.
你要带我去飞行员简报室
I gotta hear what they’re saying. Which map gets me in there?
我想听他们在商量什么 哪个地图是那里的?
Don’t touch it, get out here. Find the map.
别碰 出去 找到地图
I’ll find it. You’ll mess up my whole damn filing system here.
我来找 你会弄乱的
Let’s see pilots’ briefing room, I think that’s in the main terminal.
飞行员简报室 我认为在主大厅
So would that be under P for “pilots’ briefing room”?
应该是”P”字开头的吗?
Now, Marvin!
快点 马索
Or maybe would it under M for “miscellaneous”.
也许属于”M”项
Request permission to reduce sentry duty to 30-minute rotation.
请求站岗减至30分钟轮换
My men are getting cold and antsy. Over.
我的手下都冻僵了
This is Colonel Stuart. Have the men not on watch assemble for a briefing. Over.
我是斯图尔特上校 召集所有没任务的人来
Roger, colonel.
收到 上校
What’s the matter?
怎么回事?
Gentlemen, tonight the pattern ends.
先生们 今晚大局已定
The dominoes will fall no more and the ramparts will remain upright.
我们的防线非常牢固
Sir, General Esperanza’s plane just came on the scope.
拉姆将军的飞机刚抵达
Attention, Dallas tower.
达拉斯控制塔 注意
We will be lighting up a runway.
我们会照亮一条跑道
Do not, repeat, do not attempt to land any planes.
别尝试让飞机降落
Remember, we’re monitoring you.
记着 我们在监视你们
What do we do?
我们怎么办?
Obey.
服从
Dallas tower to Foxtrot Michael One.
达拉斯控制台呼叫迈克尔一号♥
This is Foxtrot Michael One, Dallas. We read you. Over.
这是迈克尔一号♥ 我们收到
Foxtrot Michael One, you are to come in on runway 1-5.
你从十五号♥跑道降落 1-5
Repeat, 1-5.
重复一遍 1-5
I found it on the floor, by the coat, next to the luggage belt.
我在行李传送带旁的地板上发现的
What the hell you so excited about that for?
有什么好兴奋的?
The code’s still punched into this one.
这个已输入密♥码♥
You like it.
你喜欢
How about you give me 20 bucks for it?
20块钱卖♥♥给你如何
How about I let you live?
我让你活着如何?
The man knows how to bargain.
真懂得讨价还价
This is contrary to our instructions.
这违反我们接到的指示
We are to land at runway 1-0,
我们要用1-0号♥跑道
where we are to be met by representatives of your Justice…
你们司法部派人来接
Captain, please tell the tower you will proceed as ordered.
机长 告诉控制塔你会照做
Roger, Dallas.
收到
Proceeding to runway 1-5.
向1-5号♥跑道前进
Foxtrot Michael One. Come in, please.
迈克尔一号♥ 请答话
What are you gonna do now? Are you gonna shoot me?
你要干什么 杀了我吗
So who will fly the plane?
那谁来开飞机
Don’t worry about it. It’s not your problem.
别担心 这不是你的问题
Michael One. Do you copy?
迈克尔一号♥ 收到吗
Foxtrot Michael One, come in please.
迈克尔一号♥ 收到吗
Eagle Nest. This is Falcon. Mayday.
鹰巢 我是秃鹰 求救
Go ahead, Falcon.
说吧 秃鹰
I’ve lost cabin pressure. Near-zero visibility.
我失去舱压 能见度几乎为零

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!