Tomalson here.
是汤玛逊
This is Captain Lorenzo. We’ve two unauthorised personnel in the tower.
我是洛伦索队长 有两个不明身份者在控制塔里
Get your thumb out of your ass. Get ’em out of the elevator,
你立即把他们从电梯里弄到外面去
or you’ll get a pink slip for Christmas.
否则你会接到辞退信
10-4. Let’s go.
收到 走吧
Goddamn!
妈的
Anything who can think of? And fuck with what guy?
谁能想到什么 对付不了什么人?
Shit. Hang on over there.
该死 站到那边
What for? Just hang on!
为什么? 站过去
Big drug dealer on his way to prison.
大毒犯被送往监狱途中
Gunfight at airport.
机场发生枪战
Every controller in the coffee shop getting beeped,
所有人如临大敌的样子
and you rocking the boat.
你也掺合进来了
Connection? Come on, just a few words.
有什么关连 麦克莱恩 告诉我
OK, just a few words. Fuck off.
好吧 说几个字 滚吧
Thanks, but I already got that from Colonel Stuart.
多谢 斯图尔特上校已对我说过了
Stuart. The guy that got canned by Congress. That’s who he was.
斯图尔特 被议会撤职的那个人
Who he who? What?
什么人? 什么…
It’s OK, I’ve done this before.
不要紧 我以前这么做过
Where’s the other one? Claustrophobic,I guess.
另一个呢? 幽闭恐惧症吧
It’s a VHF system, but the planes are so close, it doesn’t matter.
那是甚高频系统 但飞机离得近也有效
I can rig our frequency in 30 minutes,
就算是在目前这么复杂的情况下
where wire in a crossover and we are hot.
我也能在30分钟内调校好频率
Even plane wouldn’t know the difference.
即便是飞机也察觉不到
Get what you need. Borrow. Steal. Kill.
想法得到你需要的东西 去借 去偷 去杀人
I want my SWAT team to go with him as cover.
我叫特种部队跟他去掩护
Whatever we can think of, they can think of, too.
我们能想到的 他们也能想到
Man, I can’t fucking believe this.
真不敢相信
Another basement. Another elevator.
又一个地牢 又一个电梯
How can the same shit happen to the same guy twice?
怎会在同一人身上发生两次
Who are you?
你是谁
I’m Marvin.
我是玛尔文 玛尔文
I thought you was trying to steal my records, that’s all.
我只是以为你要偷我的唱片
I’m just the janitor.
我是看护人
This is Dallas approach to all aircraft holding at Potomac vortex.
达拉斯控制塔呼叫所有等候降落的飞机
We are experiencing some technical problems.
我们发生了技术故障
Weather conditions, which have deteriorated all day,
恶劣天气令情况更加恶化
have now been complicated by an unforeseen human factor.
这并非我们可预见的因素
This has affected all of our electronic equipment and their redundant backups.
所有的电子仪器都受到影响
As a result, our nav and approach systems are down.
导航系统全部失灵
We expect to lose voice in another minute.
很快连通讯也会中断
Continue holding at the outer marker as directed,
请以外标点位为导向继续盘旋
and wait for further instructions.
等候进一步指示
As soon as we’re back on line, we’ll expedite your landings on a fuel-emergency basis.
等一切恢复后会根据所剩油量安排降落
Good luck.
祝你们好运
God bless.
上帝保佑
All right, change the boards.
好了 更改告示板
The skywalk annexe. No! The annexe skywalk.
天桥附楼? 是附楼天桥
Listen to me.
不 听我说
Annexe skywalk is the last thing I heard before they kicked me out.
附楼天桥是我被赶出飞机场前听到的最后一个词
Let me see here now.
看看这儿
Well this must be it right there, see?
肯定在那里 看到了吗
That’s the raised platform and there’s the new terminal.
那是升降台 新的候机厅
There’s your skywalk.
那是你说的天桥
Goddamn bottleneck. Nice place for an ambush.
该死的狭口 理想的埋伏地点
What’s the fastest way you can get me out to that spot?
怎样才能最快到那里?
This kind of thing wasn’t in my job description.
这可不是我职责内的事
Mr Barnes, we’ll watch your back.
别担心 巴恩斯先生 有我们殿后
Yeah? Who watches yours?
是吗? 谁替你殿后?
Main ventilation duct.
主通风槽 主通风槽
Just once, I’d like a regular, normal Christmas.
我就想过一个正常的圣诞节
Eggnog, a fucking Christmas tree,
蛋酒 该死的圣诞树
a little turkey.
一只火鸡
But, no. I gotta crawl around in this motherfuckin’ tin can.
不 我却还要在这钻洞
We’re in the annexe skywalk. I can see the array.
已到了天桥 我能看见天线
I’ll give you a call for a protocol test as soon it’s hot. That’s all for now.
一接好就通知你试机
Sergeant, we need more equipment.
中士 我还要更多设备
I’d like to send one of your guys for it.
你会派个人去找你们
Alright, sir. You got it.
好的
What the hell’s going on?
怎么回事
Hey, put that back on!
放回去
Hey, asshole, what do I look like to you?
混♥蛋♥ 你觉得我像什么?
A sitting duck.
待宰的鸭子
Take him.
抓住他
Shit!
妈的
Damn it. I hate it when I’m right.
真讨厌 我又猜中了
Down!
趴下
Stay down!
趴下
I’m gonna kick your fuckin’ ass.
我要好好收拾你
Jeez.

You all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah. But the antenna array, I gotta get to it and set it up.
没事 但我要装好天线
Get down!
趴下
Bait.
陷阱
Jerk us off.
陷害我们
Make Lorenzo sacrifice his best men.
让洛伦索失去最好的手下
Make you waste your time.
还耗费你的时间
Time we don’t have.
我们时间不多了
I think you’re closer than 50 yards.
我认为你离我少于50码
So’s that airplane. Practically.
那飞机也是
Yeah. There’s quite a few of them. It looks like a regular traffic jam.
对 挺多的 看来像一般的交通挤塞
There’s nothing regular about it.
不太象一般情况
See? You’re intrigued. That’s my gift, Mrs McClane. I notice things.
你好奇吗 麦克莱恩夫人 我有超强观察力
Things other people wouldn’t see.
能洞察别人看不见的事
That’s how I make people curious.
因此令人感到好奇
Don’t you mean nauseous?
恐怕是令人恶心吧
The people have a right to know everything about everybody. You got in the way of that.
公众有权知道 你不能蒙蔽他们
Listen, buster.
听着 混♥蛋♥
You endangered my children.
你危害到我孩子的安全
You didn’t do it for anything as noble as “the people”.
你不是为”公众”
The only time you see the people is…
只是打着公众的幌子
when you look down to see what you’re stepping on.
来达到自己的目的
Me? I’ll live,
我? 会活着的
but Lorenzo’s SWAT team is dead…
但洛伦索的手下全死了
and the antenna array is gone.
天线也全毁了
Didn’t you see it?
你没看到吗?
Start looking for a new miracle.
是时候去找新的奇迹了
Just hold for a second. What’s going on here.
等一下 有件事 对 对
I say again, annexe team, give us a sit rep.
再说一次 天桥队 向我汇报情况
Annexe team, come in. Do you copy?
天桥队答话 收到了吗
It’s got a scrambler on it.
这个能改变频率
Can you do anything with it?
能想想办法吗
No. This scramble mode must activate on this code panel.
不 解开程序必须用密♥码♥
Even if we scan their frequency, we can’t listen in.
即使知道频率 也听不到
These guys are pros.
这帮人是专家
So are you. Break the code.
你也是专家 解开密♥码♥
I wanna hear these bastards saying with each other.
我要听这些人的通话
This is a ten-digit control panel. Six-digit read-out.
这有10位数控制面板 呈6位数组合
Hell, there could be a million combinations.
有上百万个组合
Next time you kill one of these guys, get him to enter the code first.
下次杀人前 先让他交出密♥码♥
Sir, we monitored a call from their chief engineer.
刚监听到他们总工程师的电♥话♥
We took out their SWAT team.
我们的人已摆平了特种部队
So they did go for the antenna array. We’re on schedule.
他们的行动正如我们所料
Losing our team wasn’t part of the plan.
但我们损失人员却出乎预料
Attention, Dallas control tower.
听着 达拉斯控制塔
Mr Trudeau, I know you’re listening.
特鲁多先生 我知道你在听
Unfortunately, you’re not obeying.
真不幸 你们没听从命令
Try me face to face.
你敢跟我见面吗
You were warned not to restore your systems.
我警告过你们不要试图修复系统
You’ve wasted lives and precious time on a futile and obvious target.
你损失人命时间 却徒劳无功

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!