Good morning inn keeper!
给两个疲倦的旅人来两杯啤酒吧
Two beers for two weary travelers.
现在还早了点
Ah, it’s still a bit early.
我们一个小时之后才开始营业
We won’t be open for another hour.
到那时才开始供应早餐
By then we’ll be servin’ breakfast.
你♥他♥妈♥在想什么呢 小子
What the hell you think you doin’, boy?
把那个黑鬼赶出去
Get that nigger outta here.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
老板
Inn keeper!
记住去找警长 别找治安官
Remember, get the sheriff, not the marshall.
现在我们得自己倒酒喝了
Now we must act as our own bartender.
坐吧 孩子
Sit down, my boy.
你是哪门子牙医
What kinda dentist are you?
别看我有辆牙医车 我已经五年不做牙医了
Despite that cart, I haven’t practiced dentistry in five years.
现在我找了份新工作
These days I practice a new profession.
赏金猎人
Bounty Hunter.
你知道赏金猎人是干什么的吗
D’you know what a Bounty Hunter is?
不知道
No.
奴隶交易是用活人换取现金
The way the slave trade deals in human lives for cash,
而赏金猎人是用尸体做交易
a bounty hunter deals in corpses.
干杯
Prost.
州政♥府♥悬赏一个人的人头
The state places a bounty on a man’s head,
我追踪到那个人 找到他 把他杀了
I track that man, I find that man, I kill that man,
杀了他之后
after I’ve killed him,
把他的尸体运送回当局
I transport that man’s corpse back to the authorities,
有时候做起来没说的那么简单
and sometimes that’s easier said then done,
我把尸体给当局 证明没错
I show that corpse to the authorities proving, yes indeed,
我的确杀了他
I truly have killed him,
然后他们就会把赏金付给我
at which point the authorities pay me the bounty.
就跟奴隶买♥♥卖♥♥一样 用人换钱的交易
So… like slavery, it’s a flesh-for-cash business.
什么是赏金
What’s a bounty?
就好比是报酬
It’s like a reward.
你杀了人然后他们还给你报酬
You kill people and they give you a reward?
特定的人
Certain people, yeah.
坏人吗
Bad people?
没错
Aah!
人越坏 赏金就越高
Badder they are, bigger the reward!
所以我找到了你
Which brings me to you.
我得承认
And I must admit that I’m
对于你我也有一点为难
at a bit of a quandary when it comes to you.
一方面 我鄙视奴隶制
On one hand, I despise slavery.
另一方面
On the other hand…
我又需要你帮忙
I need your help,
如果你不拒绝的话 那就最好了
if you’re not in a position to refuse, all the better.
所以这段时间
So for the time being,
我要好好利用这鬼扯的奴隶制
I’m gonna make this slave malarkey work to my benefit.
不过 我还是觉得
Still… having said that…
自己很愧疚
I feel guilty.
所以
So…
我希望我们两个能做个约定
I would like the two of us to enter into an agreement.
我正在找布里托三兄弟
I’m looking for the Brittle Brothers.
虽然之前也做了很多努力
However I’ve had this endeavor,
但我仍然有个小小的劣势
I’m- I’m at a slight disadvantage,
到目前为止 我不知道他们长什么样
in so far as, I don’t know what they look like.
但你知道 是吧
But you do… don’t you?
没错 我知道他们长什么样
I know what they look like, all right.
很好
Good.
所以约定就是这样
So here’s my agreement.
你跟着我走 找到他们
You travel with me until we find them
我们往哪走
Where we goin’?
我听闻他们至少有两个人
I hear at least two of them are
在加特林堡做监工 但不知道具体哪里
overseeing up in Gatlinburg, but I don’t know where.
那就意味着我们得拜访加特林堡的每个种植园
That means we visit every
直到找到他们
plantation in Gatlinburg till we find them.
一旦找到他们
And when we find them…
你帮我指认 我去杀了他们
you point them out, and I kill them!
你照做的话 我就同意还你自♥由♥
You do that, I agree to give you your freedom,
每个布里托兄弟
twenty-five dollars per
给你25块钱 总共75块
Brittle brother. That’s seventy-five dollars,
不出所料 警长来了
and as if on cue, here comes the sheriff.
好了小子们 闹够了吧
Okay boys, fun’s over.
给我出来
Come on out.
大家都不用惊慌
All right folks, calm down.
回去做自己的事情吧
You bout your business.
小丑们马上就会消失了
The jokers will be gone soon.
为什么你们要来我的地盘挑衅
why y’all wanna come into my town and start trouble,
恐吓这些良民
and… scare all these nice people?
除了跑到比尔·夏普的镇上
You ain’t got nothin’ better to do,
撒野以外
than to come into Bill Sharp’s town
你们就没有其他事情能做了吗
and show your ass?
你对我们的警长做了什么
What did you jus’ do to our sheriff?
现在可以去把治安官找来了
Now you can get the marshall.
治安官 治安官
Marshall, marshall!
我们非得进去等吗
Should we wait inside?
不能就这么直接走吗
Can’t we just leave?
你先进
After you.
把那辆酒吧门口马车搬到对面去
Move that buckboard long ways ‘cross the street from the saloon!
我要6个人带枪躲到后面
I want six men, six riffles behind it.
2个人带枪去这边的屋顶
I want two men, two rifles up on this roof,
再来2个人带枪去那边的屋顶
two men two rifles on that roof.
所有人都拿枪瞄准酒吧前门
All the barrels aimed at that front door.
谁来把可怜的比尔从这该死的街上弄走
Somebody git poor Bill outta the goddamn street.
酒吧里的人
You in the saloon!
现在外面有100把枪正瞄准着
We got a hundred riffles aimed on
这栋房♥子的各个角落
every way outta that buildin’!
你只有一个机会能活着出来
You got once chance git outta this alive!
那就是你和你的黑鬼立刻
You and your nigger come out right now
举起双手走出来
with your hands over your head,
再次强调 是立刻
and I mean, right now!
酒吧
我是有幸在和治安官说话吗
Is this the marshall I have the pleasure of addressing?
正是
Yes it is.
我是美国治安官吉尔·塔图姆
This is U.S. Marshall Gill Tatum.
太好了[德语] 治安官
That wunderbar, marshall.
我把所有的武器都放下了
I have relieved myself of all weapons,
而且完全按照您说的做
and just as you have instructed,
我准备好举起双手
I am ready to step outside,
走出去了
with my hands raised above my head.
我相信
I trust,
作为一名
as a representative of the criminal justice system
美国刑事司法系统的代表
of The United States of America,
您不会让我在上法庭之前
I shan’t be shot down in the street,
就在这条街上被您或者是您的手下
by either you or your deputies,
乱枪打死吧
before I’ve had my day in court.
你是说像你对我们的警长做的一样吗
You mean like you did our sheriff?
在大街上把他像狗一样射杀了
Shot ’em down like a dog in the street!
没错 正是这个意思
Yes, that’s exactly what I mean!
您能以执法者的名义向我承诺
Do I have your word as a lawman,
不会把像狗一样我杀死在大街吗
not to shoot me down like a dog in the street?
虽然我们都想看到这场面
Well, as much as we’d all enjoy seein’ somethin’ like that,
但我的镇子上大家都信守诺言
ain’t nobody gonna cheat the hangman in my town.
那太好了 执法官 我们这就出来
Fair enough marshall, here we come!
外面的形势有点紧张
They’re a little tense out there.
所以别做大动作 我跟他们谈判
So don’t make any quick movements, and let me do the talking.
出来吧
Come ahead.
你身上没武器了吗
You unarmed?
当然
Yes indeed we are.
塔图姆治安官 我能向您和您的手下
Marshall Tatum, may I address you and your deputies,
以及整个多特里镇上的人
and apparently the entire town of Daughtrey,
说明一下刚才发生的事情吗
as to the incident that just occurred?
说吧
Go on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!