给我们看看吧
Let’s git to it.
如果都是这个样子
Cause as of now, if he’s an example…
我也不稀罕
I ain’t impressed.
跟我来
Follow me.
密西西比银行
黑鬼在左边排好
Line up to the left here now niggers.
就这样
That’s it.
排成一排 排成一排
You gimme a line, gimme a line.
排排好 快点
Get in line here. Right now!
你好 亲爱的史蒂芬
Hello, Steven my boy!
主人回来啦
Yeah yeah yeah, hello my ass.
马上的黑人是谁
Who this nigger up on that nag?
史蒂芬 你还真是啰嗦
Oh Steven, you have nags for breakfast.
脾气还这么坏 你想我了吗
What’s the matter, why so ornery, you miss me, huh?
当然想 就像屋子想念鲜花
Oh-oh yes sir, I miss you like a home miss flower,
就像宝宝想念妈妈的泰迪
like a – like a- a baby miss Mum n’ Teddy,
想你 就像想念鞋子里的石子
I miss you like I misses a rock in my shoe.
那我问你 马上的黑人是谁
Now I ask you: who this nigger, on that nag?
雪球
Hey Snowball.
要是想知道我或者我的马的名字 直接来问我
If you wanna know my name or the name of my horse, you ask me.
你叫谁雪球啊 马夫
Just who the hell you callin’ Snowball, horse boy?
我能把你脖子拧下来 你信不信
I’ll snap your black ass of that nag there in the mud-
史蒂芬 史蒂芬
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Steven, Steven.
他开玩笑呢
Let’s keep it funny.
姜戈是自♥由♥人
Django here is a Freeman.
-这黑鬼吗 -就是这个黑鬼
– This nigger here? – That nigger there.
我来给你介绍他们
Let me at least introduce the two of you.
姜戈 这里还有一个
Django, this is another
跟你肤色一样的坏脾气家伙 史蒂芬
cheeky black bugger like yourself, Steven.
史蒂芬 这是姜戈
Steven, this is Django.
还真是同色相斥
You two ought to hate each other.
卡尔文 你要招待的这个黑鬼
Calvin, just who the hell
到底是什么来头
is this nigger you feel the need to entertain?
姜戈和他朋友舒尔茨医生是顾客
Django, and his friend in grey here Dr. Schultz are customers,
是我们的客人 史蒂芬
and they are our guests, Steven,
而你 这个老家伙
and you, you old decrepit bastard,
得好好款待他们
are to show them every hospitality.
-懂了吗 -遵命 先生 我明白
– You understand that? – Yessir, here I’m understandin’,
但是我不明白为什么要招呼这个黑人
but I don’t know why I gotta take lip off this nigger?
你不需要知道为什么 明白吗
You don’t hafta know why. Do you understand?
遵命 我明白了
Yes sir, I understand.
很好
Oh good!
他们要在这住
They’re spendin’ the night,
把客房♥收拾下 安顿好他们
go up in the guest bedrooms and get two ready.
他要住这里
He gonna stay in the Big House?
史蒂芬 他是奴隶贩子 不是奴隶
Steven, he’s a slaver. It’s different.
住在这里
In the Big House?
你有问题吗
Well you gotta problem with that?
没 没有问题
No, no no I got no problem with it,
不过他们在这
with you I gotta problem with burnin’ the bed,
能把床铺给烧了
the sheets, the pillow cases,
还有被单和枕头
ev’rything up when this black ass motherfuckers gone!
那是我的事 烧也是烧我的
Now that is my problem, they are mine to burn!
你的任务就是安排好床铺
Now your problem right now is making a good impression.
我希望你赶紧去做
And I want you to start solving that problem right now,
把房♥间收拾好
and git them goddamn rooms ready!
遵命 坎迪先生
Yes sir, Monsieur Candie.
快去
Go on now.
真不敢想象你让一个黑鬼住家里
Can’t believe you brought a nigger to stay in the Big House.
世风日下 黑鬼自♥由♥
You get a rollin’ over and it’s God man free right now.
他还在嘀嘀咕咕
He had a lip on you.
黑鬼也有地位 这叫什么事
A nigger in the estate part. What shit is that!?
好了
Now.
我漂亮的姐姐呢
Where is my beautiful sister!
在这
There she is!
舒尔茨医生 这位迷人的南方美女就是我寡居的姐姐
Dr. Schultz, this attractive southern belle is my widowed sister.
亲爱的 你就是我眼中的钻石
Darling, you are a diamond for tired eyes.
我来给你们介绍劳拉·李·坎迪威利
May I present to you Lara Lee Candie-Fitzwilly.
彻斯特 罗德尼 小鸡查理
Chester, Rodney, Chicken Charlie,
去那边山上
you’ll git your ass up on that hill.
快点 查理 动作快
Com’on Charlie, go on now.
快点 你知道在哪里
Go, com’on now. You know where it is.
像被绳子牵着跑
Like you on a rope!
黑鬼哪能慢吞吞地走 快跑
Niggers don’t walk ’round here! Niggers run!
-坎迪先生 -什么
– Ah, Monsieur Candie? – Hmm?
我们说到的那个黑人姑娘
About that matter, about the nigger girl we were talking about?
黑人姑娘
Nigger girl?
你提过的 会说德语
Yeah, I believe you mentioned she spoke German?
是的 希尔迪 她怎么了
Ah yes, Hildi, what about her?
表演之前
Do you think before the
能不能把她送到我房♥间
demonstration you could send her around to my room?
原来你好这口
You little Dickens, you!
没问题
I don’t see why not.
史蒂芬 带他们去房♥间前
Steven, when you get through
把希尔迪带来
showing them to their rooms, go fetch Hildi,
洗的干干净净 香喷喷的
get her cleaned up and smellin’ nice,
送到舒尔茨医生房♥间
and sent over to Dr. Schultz’s room.
实际上 坎迪先生
Actually, Monsieur Candie,
有件事我要告诉你
it’s- it’s somethin’ I ain’t tole you that yet.
什么
What?
希尔迪在热箱
Uh, Hildi in The Hot Box.
她在那干嘛
What’s she doin’ there?
还能干嘛
What ‘cha think she doin’ there,
受罚呗
in The Hot Box, she bein’ punished.
-她做什么了 -又逃跑
– What did she do? – She ran off again.
老天 史蒂芬 我不在的日子里跑了多少人
Jesus Christ Steven, how many people ran away while I was gone?
2个
Two.
她什么时候跑的
And when did she go?
昨晚 他们今天早上抓回来的
Last night, they- they brought her back this morning.
斯通菲尔的狗把她撕碎了吗
How bad did Stonesipher’s dogs tear her up?
幸运的很 它们去追达达尼昂了
Lucky for her, they was out chasin’ D’Artagnan’s ass.
比尔和科迪去找她
Bill and Cody went out lookin’ for her,
找到带了回来
found her and brought her back, uh…
被教训了一顿
Now she a little beat up,
但也是她自找的
but- but she done that the all damn self,
她居然跑过了那些该死的丛林
runnin’ through them damn bushes and shit.
她在热箱里多久了
How long she been in the box?
还能多久 也就一天
How long ya think, she been in there all damn day!
那贱♥人♥还得再待10天
And the lit’le bitch got ten more days be in there.
史蒂芬 把她放出来
Steven, take her out.
放出来 为什么
Take her out, why?!
我说什么就是什么
Because I said so, that’s why.
舒尔茨是我的客人
Dr. Schultz is my guest.
希尔迪是我的黑奴
Hildi is my nigger,
按南方人的待客之道我得叫她为他服务
Southern hospitality dictates I make her available to him.
可是坎迪先生 她刚刚逃跑过
But Monsieur Candie, she just ran off.
我的老天 史蒂芬
Jesus Christ Steven,
如果我养了个会德语的黑奴
what is the point of havin’ a nigger that speaks German,
来了德国客人都不能派上用场
if you can’t wheel ’em out
那还有什么意义
when you have a German guest?
我知道不太方便 但还是给我弄出来吧
Now I realize it is inconvenient but still, you take her ass out!
遵命
Yes sir.
劳拉·莉 你能跟科拉一起
Lara Lee, will you and Cora be responsible for getting
把希尔达打扮像样了送来给舒尔茨医生吗
Hilda cleaned up and presentable for Dr. Schultz here?
当然可以了 亲爱的
Of course, darling.
先生们 非常抱歉
Now gentlemen, I do apologize,
旅途太过劳累
but I’m wearer for our travels beyond words,
我该去好好休息一下了
it is time for me to rest my tired ass.
你们也都听到了 快去把她弄出来
Ya’all have heard the man, get yar ass, all part of it.
科拉 过来
Cora! Come here!
你过去帮她收拾干净

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!