看起来
See if
卖♥♥给乐昆·迪奇的黑鬼 死的更惨
the niggers we sell to LeQuint Dickey, got it worse then that.
我们的人只会说 抽死那黑鬼
And they’re still sayin’ “Let’s whip ’em to death”,
让黑鬼去打曼丁果
“Dump ’em to the mandingos”
把黑鬼喂给斯通菲尔的狗
“Feed ’em to Stonesipher’s dogs”
我说 那有什么稀奇的吗
And I say, “What’s so special ’bout that?”
我们都玩腻了
We do that shit all the time!
我们卖♥♥给乐昆·迪奇的黑鬼
Hells bells, the niggers we sell
死的可比这惨多了
to LeQuint Dickey got it worse than that.
你看 猛然间
Lo and behold, out of nowhere,
劳拉小姐就想出了个好主意
Miss Lara come up with the bright idea
把你卖♥♥给乐昆·迪奇采矿公♥司♥
of givin’ your ass to the LeQuint Dickey Mining Company.
到那里去干矿工
And as a slave of the LeQuint Dickey Mining Company,
干到累死为止
henceforth, till the day you die,
每一天 每一夜
all day, ev’ryday,
你都要挥舞那大锤子
you will be swingin’ a sledgehammer,
把大石头砸成小石头
turning big rocks into little rocks.
当你到那时 他们会抹去你的名字
Now when you get there, they gonna take away your name,
给你个号♥码和一把大锤子
give you a number, and a sledgehammer,
然后说 干活去
and say “get to work”.
你废一句话 他们就割了你的舌头
One word of says, they cuts out your tongue,
他们的割技熟练到你不敢相信
they’s good at that too, you won’t believe that.
没错 他们就那么对你
Ooh, they does that for you.
他们会每天奴役你 直到你累垮
They gonna work you, all day, ev’ry day, till your back give up.
然后他们就用锤子砸烂你的头
Then they gonna hit you in the head with the hammer,
把你的尸体拖到黑鬼洞里
tow your ass down the nigger hole.
这就是你的下场 姜戈
And that… will be the story end for you, Django.
通往乐昆·迪奇采矿公♥司♥的路上
喂 白人小哥
Hey, white boy
我说 白人小哥
I said hey, white boy!
闭嘴 黑鬼 我没兴趣听你扯淡
Shut up, black, you ain’t got nothing to say I wanna hear.
你想不想赚1万1千美金
How’d you like to make eleven thousand dollars?
你说什么
D’you ain’t hear?
我说 想不想赚1万1千美金
I said, how d’you like to make eleven thousand dollars?
确切地说是1万1千5百美金
Eleven thousand five hundred, actually.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
就在坎迪庄园种植园里
Back there at that plantation Candyland,
有1万1千5百美金的财富
there was an eleven thousand five hundred dollar fortune,
就在那 可你们都错过了
just sittin’ there, and y’all rode right past it.
你这该死的黑鬼 我们又不是土匪
You be damned, blackie, we’re not bandits.
不是那意思 那是正当的财富
I ain’t sayin’ that, nice thing ’bout this fortune it is.
不是不义之财 不偷不抢的
It ain’t illegal, you can’t steal it,
你取之有道 小哥
ya gotta earn it, white boy.
有话快说 有屁快放
You got something to say, mate, you say it.
1万1千5百赏金
The eleven thousand five hundred
在坎迪庄园等着你去取
dollar fortune waiting for you back at Candyland,
只要抓住史密蒂·巴考尔和他的同伙
is in the form of a wanted dead or alive bounty
不论死活都行
on Smitty Bacall, and the Bacall Gang.
史密蒂·巴考尔又是谁
Who the fuck is Smitty Bacall?
史密蒂·巴考尔是
Smitty Bacall is the leader
马车抢匪杀人团伙的头领
of this murdering gang of stagecoach robbers,
巴考尔匪帮
the Bacall Gang.
不论死活拿住他
There’s a seven thousand dollar
就有7千的赏金
wanted dead or alive bounty on him,
他的3个同伙
one thousand five hundred dollars
每个也值1千5百美金
for each of his three accomplices.
丹迪·麦克尔
Dandy Michaels,
杰拉尔德·纳什
Gerald Nash,
和疯子克雷格·库斯
Crazy Craig Koons.
现在那四个人都在坎迪庄园
Now all four o’them gentlemen, they’re back there at Candyland,
正乐不可支呢 你知道为什么吗
laughin’ their ass off. You know why?
因为他们正逍遥法外
Cause they just got away with murder.
但事情不应该是这样
But it ain’t got to be that way.
你和你的伙计 你们应该得到那笔钱
You and your mate, young rabbit and Yango get that money.
那些家伙到底干了什么
What these jokers do again?
那些混♥蛋♥ 杀害了无辜的人
These son of a bitch, they- they killed innocent people.
抢劫马车 杀害无辜的白人
Stagecoach robbery. Innocent white people!
你能让我拿一下我口袋里的悬赏单吗
I got the handbill right here in my pocket if you let me get it.
拿过来
Get it here.
通缉令 死活皆可 史密蒂·巴考尔和其团伙
Wanted dead or alive… Smitty Bacall and the Smitty Bacall gang.
可你是个黑奴啊
But you’re a slave!
我才不是什么黑奴
I ain’t no goddamn slave!
黑奴能告诉你们这些吗
Do I sound like a fuckin’ slave?
-史密蒂·巴考尔值7000美金 -好大一笔钱
– 7000 dollars for Smitty Bacall – This is a shit load!
我是个赏金猎人
I’m a bounty hunter.
昨天 我还是自♥由♥人 骑马进了坎迪庄园
Yesterday, as a free man, I rode in the Candyland,
和德国白人搭档金·舒尔茨医生一起
on a horse, with my German white partner, Dr. King Schultz.
我们一路追踪巴考尔团伙
We tracked the Bacall gang
从德克萨斯一直跟到奇卡索郡
all the way from Texas, to Chikasaw County.
我们最终发现他们躲在坎迪庄园
We finally found their ass laying low at Candyland.
我们进去逮他们 可事情办砸了
We went in there to get ’em, things went sour,
我搭档被杀了 卡尔文·坎迪也被毙了
my partner got killed, Calvin Candie got shot.
他们觉得我是罪魁祸首 就把我弄这来了
Then ev’rybody there decided to blame me, so here I am.
但我姜戈不该在押送名单上
But Django ain’t on that manifest,
你们也都知道我不应该在这里
and all o’you know I ain’t supposed to be on this trip.
那4个人被通缉着还逍遥法外
But them four men are still back there, they’re still wanted,
1万1千5百的赏金也没人领
and that eleven thousand five hundred is up for grabs,
他们最怕见到的
and the last thing they’d expect
就是你们杀回去
is y’all ridin’ back and gittin’ it.
你想怎么样
What’s the deal?
告诉我们他们是谁 让我们给你松绑吗
You tell us who they are and we… turn you lose?
我不会告诉你们他们是谁
I ain’t tellin’ who they are.
但只要你们给我一把枪和一匹马
Look, you give me a pistol, one o’them horses,
然后从赏金中分给我五百美金
and five hundred dollars of that eleven thousand five hundred,
我就告诉你们他们长什么样
and I’ll point ’em out to you.
这悬赏单倒是真的
This a real handbill.
但一张悬赏单并不能证明
Ah jus’cause it’s a real handbill’s
他所有的话都是真的
doesn’t mean that other bunch o’malarky is.
但一个奴隶的口袋里
Now why would a slave have
又怎么会有悬赏单呢
a wanted dead or alive handbill in his pocket?
那黑鬼昨天确实去坎迪庄园了吗
Ain’t that black ridin’ into Candyland yesterday?
好吧
Alright
我再问一遍
I’m gonna ask you again
记住 我讨厌撒谎的人
I want you to remember I don’t like liars.
他到底是坎迪庄园的黑奴
Is he a Candyland slave,
还是昨天和白人骑马进去的
or did he ride in with a white man on horse yesterday?
是的
Yeah.
他们把我们从格林维尔拍卖♥♥会带来
They walked us from the Greenville Auction and
他的确是和白人骑马来的
he rode in on a horse with a white man.
这个白人
And this white man
那黑人是他的黑奴吗
was the black his slave?
他不是黑奴
He weren’t no slave.
你♥他♥妈♥的确定吗
You- you fuckin’ sure about that?
很确定
Damn sure.
坎迪庄园里发生了什么
What happened over at Candyland?
枪林弹雨的
Bunch of shootin’
主人被杀了
master got shot.
-谁杀的 -那德国人
– Who shot ’em? – The German.
为什么
Why did he do that?
黑鬼和德国人装成
The nigger and the German was
奴隶贩子的样子 可他们不是
actin’ like they were slavers, but they weren’t.
那他们到底是什么人
Well, what were they?
赏金猎人
Bounty hunters.
我靠 罗伊 这可是大买♥♥卖♥♥ 伙计
Fuck me Roy, I mean this- this could be big, mate!
好吧 黑鬼
Well, smoke
我们成交
you gotta deal.
我还有个条件
I got one more condition.
什么条件
What is that?
我们到那里后 要动手时
When we get there… when the time come
让我帮忙一起杀
you let me help you kill ’em.
你还挺有意思

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!