separation about two species.
在这个非洲人的颅骨里
In the skull of the African here…
控制♥服♥从思想的那块区域
the area associated with submissiveness
比这个地球上的任何人类
is larger than any human or
或者任何亚种人类都要大
any other sub human species on planet earth.
如果你检查一下
If you examine…
颅骨的这一块
this peace of skull here…
你会发现有3个明显的凹陷
you’ll notice three distinct dimples.
这里 这里 还有这里
Here… here… and here.
如果我拿着的是
Now… If I was holding a skull
艾萨克·牛顿或者伽利略的颅骨
of a- of a… of an Isaac Newton or Galileo,
这3块凹陷将会
these three dimples would be
位于控制创造性的那块区域
found in the area o’the skull most associated with… creativity.
可惜这只是老本的颅骨
But this’ the skull of Ol’Ben.
老本的颅骨 与天才无关
And in the skull of Ol’Ben, unburden by genius,
这三块凹陷位于
these three dimples exist
控制奴性的那块区域
in the area of the skull most associated with… servility.
机灵小子
Now Bright Boy…
我承认你非常聪明
I will admit you are pretty clever.
不过如果我用这把锤子
But if I took this hammer here
敲开你的颅骨
and I bashed it in your skull,
你大脑中凹陷的位置会跟这些一样
you would have the same three dimples…
跟老本一样 在同一个地方
in the same place… as Ol’Ben.
给我把手都放在桌子上
Now lay your palms flat on the table top!
要是你们敢把手从桌上拿开
If you lift those palms off that turtle shell table top,
布奇先生的子弹可不认人
Mr. Butch is gonna let loose with both barrels of that sawed off!
今晚这张桌子上
There have been a lot of
有太多谎言
lies said around this diner table here tonight,
但这句话绝不是说了玩的
but that you can believe!
莫盖尔先生
Mr. Moguy,
能不能请你帮个忙
would you be so kind as to
把这两个家伙腰上挂的手♥枪♥收过来
collect the pistol hangin’ on those boys hips here?
非常感谢
Thank you ever so much.
医生
Doctor.
我们说到哪了
Where were we?
可恶
Jackass.
想起来了
Oh yes…
我觉得你已经准备好
I do believe you were just getting
说服我答应把布鲁姆希尔达卖♥♥给你了
ready to make me a proposition to buy Broomhilda.
没说错吧
I am right?
没错
Right.
把希尔迪带过来
Bring out Hildi!
去吧 亲爱的
Your way, honey.
给我他妈的坐在椅子上
Sit your ass in that goddamn chair!
把手放到桌子上
Lay your hands flat on that table.
然后给我闭嘴
And shut your mouth!
舒尔茨医生
Dr. Schultz…
在格林维尔的时候 您自己说
in Greenville, you yourself said,
为了买♥♥到理想的黑人
that for the “Right Nigger” you’d be willing to pay
就算别人觉得是天价你也愿意付
what some may consider is a ridiculous amount.
然后我问
To which, me myself said,
怎么才算天价呢
“What is your definition of ridiculous?”,
您回答说 一万二
to which you said, “Twelve thousand dollars”.
考虑到你们骑了这么远的路过来
Now considering you all have ridden a whole lotta miles,
费尽周折
went to a whole lotta trouble,
花了这么大的代价
and done spread a whole lotta bull,
来买♥♥这位可爱的小姐
to purchase this lovely lady right here,
看来布鲁姆希尔达正是
it would appear that Broomhilda is
你的理想黑人
in fact the “Right Nigger”!
如果你们想带着布鲁姆希尔达
And if y’all wanna leave Candyland
一起离开坎迪庄园
with Broomhilda…
那我就开价
the price is
一万二
twelve thousand dollars.
我猜您在谈生意的时候
And I take it you prefer the
不太喜欢还价
“take it or leave it” style of negotiating?
没错 医生
Yes I do, doctor.
按照奇卡索人县的法律
You see, under the laws of Chickasaw County,
布鲁姆希尔达是我本人的财产
Broomhilda here is my property.
而我想对我的财产做什么
And I can chose to do with my property
都可以
whatever I so desire!
如果你们都觉得我给这个黑鬼
And if you all think my price
开的价太高
for this nigger here is too steep,
那我要做的就是
what I’m gonna desire to do is
抄起这把锤子
take this fuckin’ hammer here,
把她锤死
and beat her ass to death with it!
就在你们两个面前锤死
Right in front of both y’all!
这主意不错吧 伙计
Ain’t it good, fella?
然后我们就能看布鲁姆希尔达头骨里的3个凹槽在哪
Then we can examine the three dimples inside Broomhilda skull!
现在
Now!
你打算怎么办 医生
What’s it gonna be, Doc? Huh?
你打算怎么办
What’s it gonna be?
我可以抬起手
May I lift the hands off the table top
去拿我的皮夹吗
in order to remove my billfold?
当然可以
Yes you may.
这里是一万二
That twelve.
成交
Sold!
卖♥♥给大胡子
To the man with the exceptional beard,
和黑鬼小子
and his unexceptional nigger.
-莫盖尔先生 -什么事 卡尔文
– Mr. Moguy. – Yes Calvin?
请你给这位先生
You make this gentleman a receipt
开张1万2千美元的收据
for twelve thousand dollar, please.
-1万2千美元 -没错
– Twelve thousand dollar. – Hm.
合作愉快
It was a pleasure doin’ business with ya all.
现在 先生们
Now gentlemen
欢迎你们来客厅
If you care to join me in the parlor
享用我们的奶油蛋糕
we will be serving white cake.
干得好 卡尔文
Well done, Calvin.
不好意思 我说不好意思 女士
Excuse me. Excuse me, madam?
请不要弹贝多芬了好吗
Could you please stop playing Beethoven?
把你的手从竖琴拿开
Take your hands off that harp!
医生
Doctor!
-医生 你不能进去 -没事 史蒂芬
– Doc, you can’t go in there! – Hey uh, Steven, hey!
-他无权进那个房♥间 -让他去吧
– He got no business goin’ in there. – Let it be.
他就是有点沮丧 我来搞定
He’s a little upset, that’s all. I’ll handle this.
要奶油蛋糕吗
White cake?
我不爱吃甜食 谢谢
I don’t go in for sweets, thank you.
你还在纠结被我玩弄于鼓掌的事情吗
You brooding ’bout me getting the best of ya, uh?
实际上 我在想那个
Actually, I was thinking of that poor devil
被你喂狗的可怜鬼
you fed to the dogs today.
达达尼昂
D’Artagnan.
该名也是大仲马《三个火枪手》主角的名字
我也在想大仲马对此会有什么想法
And I was wondering what Dumas would make of all this.
你说什么
Come again?
亚历山大·仲马 他写了《三个火枪手》
Alexandre Dumas. He wrote “The Three Musketeers”.
没错 医生
Yes of course, doctor.
我觉得你肯定是大仲马的崇拜者
I figured you must be an admirer,
你连黑奴都用他小说的主角名命名
you named your slave after his novel’s lead character.
我在想如果大仲马还健在
Now if Alexandre Dumas had been there today,
他对此又会有什么想法呢
I wonder what he would have made of it?
你不认为他会赞同吗
You doubt he’d approve?
不 我对此严重怀疑
Yes, his approval would be a dubious proposition at best.
你认为他是个心软的法国人是吗
Soft hearted Frenchy?
大仲马他自己就是黑人
Alexandre Dumas is black.
这些是布鲁姆希尔达的卖♥♥契吗
Are these Broomhilda’s papers?
-是的 -我能看一下吗
– Yes they are. – May I?
-当然了 -谢谢
– Of course! – Thank you.
这张收据
I dealt- her bill of sale of ownership
也有还她自♥由♥的法律效力 医生
is written of course a freedom papers, doctor.
能借用下墨水和笔吗
Would you have ink and pen for me?
就在那个小桌子上
Right over there, on that little table.
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!