Hey, Nutmeg, let’s go!
别用那种眼神看我
You better wipe that look off your face.
这样好多了
That’s a little better.
她越来越叛逆
Your daughter’s turning into a little wise ass.
越来越像你
She’s turning into a little you.
你的医院比钱重要
There’s more to this HMO deal than money.
卖♥♥了就得听别人的
You sell, they own you.
利萨,这样对我们都好
Lisa, this is gonna be good for us.
真受不了你
I’m so tired of that rap.
对我们好?
It’s always for us…
你说的我们是指谁?
but sometimes I don’t know who us is.
我们就是我们,我们一家子
Us is us. Me and you and Maya and Charisse, Lisa.
钱越多…
The more money you have…
你就有越多的时间陪家人了
the more time you can spend with your family.
这倒是的
That’s true.
而且还可拥有你梦寐以求的车
In the meantime, you have to make do and be happy…
就像这辆跑车
With this fancy sports car you always wanted.
天啊!哟翰,你不是真的…
Oh, my God, John, you didn’t!
不是真的!
No, I didn’t.
我们的箱型房♥车停在转角
The van’s around the corner.
看看你表情,别告诉我你不在乎
But don’t tell me you don’t care about money.
天啊!你不是真的?
[lmitating Lisa] Oh, John, you didn’t.
那一点也不好笑
That’s not funny.
噢,约翰
Oh, John.
爸,你要找到洛尼
Daddy, you have to find Rodney.
我会找到的,我放几张粘鼠纸
I’ll find Rodney. I’ll put down some sticky paper.
别用粘老鼠的纸
Don’t put down sticky paper!
粘住也死不了
You peel him off it, and he’ll live.
我会搜查整个屋子,直到找到洛尼
I’ll turn the house upside-down, and I’ll find Rodney.
把洛尼带来
Bring him with you.
如果蛋孵出来就通知我
And call me if my egg starts to hatch.
我会通知你的
I’ll call you
走,你给我进去,待在里面
Let’s go. Let’s go. Get in there and you stay in there!
我是杜立德
Dolittle
潘太太,你有未完成的心愿吗?
Mrs. Parkus, do you have a death wish?
我真的没吃甲壳类
But I took it out of the shell.
可以借一步说话吗? -好
Can I talk to you for a minute? -Sure.
她指名要我来的?
You couldn’t tell what this was?
我能体会
I knew what it was.
她很害怕,指名找你
She was frightened. She wanted her doctor.
这很感人
It’s a beautiful thing.
很感人?
That’s a beautiful thing?
你多大了? -26岁
How old are you? -Twenty-six.
一直都在医院工作?
You spend all your time here, right?
去柜子里拿出你的睡袋
Probably grab your naps curled up in the break room.
偶尔找个人爽一下
Little occasional nooky… With one of the interns in the closet.
今晚我真的很累
I have a real life, OK?
请你真有紧急事情再打电♥话♥给我
I’d appreciate it if you only call me here… When there’s a real emergency.
比如有病人拎着头来
If one of my patients comes in carrying his own head, call me.
再有被脚踏车卡进 屁♥股♥里的病人来求医
Somebody comes in with a bicycle up their ass,
就通知我
call me.
我明白了
I understand.
现在要替她打♥针♥吗?
You want me to give her the injection?
如果我是你我早就在享受人生了
I would not be a smart ass right now if I was you.
哪像我,半夜两点还在浪费生命
Make little smart statements to me at 2:00 in the morning… after I came…
有什么不对吗,医生?
Is there something wrong, Doctor?
噢…没什么,欧太太
Oh, no, Mrs. Parkus.
呵!
Ooh! [Chuckles]
好了!
There we go. OK.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -You’re welcome.
Coochie, coochie, yaya, dada
CooChie, coochie, yaya, here
Mooka-chooka, latta, yaya
下次开车记得长眼睛,蠢蛋
Watch where you’re going next time, you bonehead.
首先感激各位牺牲假期前来
Let me start by saying thank you very much… for giving up part of your weekend.
今天希望能够消除各位的疑问
We want to make sure… We can answer any and all of your questions.
以敞怀接受我们的提案
We want you to be comfortable with what we’re proposing.
说到提案…
Speaking of which…
这是收♥购♥的细节
that explains the details of the buyout.
最重要的收♥购♥金额部分在第四页
The financial information… you’re probably most interested in is on page four.
喔!四百万元!很令人满意
Wow, four million dollars. That’s pretty comfortable.
我也很满意,金,你呢?
I’m comfortable. You comfortable, Geno?
我有些疑问
Actually, I have some questions.
不会吧! -我有
No, you don’t. -Yes, I do.
我们将面临裁员吗?
Are we gonna have to cut back on our staff?
是的,很抱歉,我们必须要裁员
Yes, unfortunately, we have to make staff cuts.
要面包吗?
Bread?
不,谢谢
No, thank you.
“不,谢谢?”
“No, thank you”?
你刚请我吃面包 我不要,多谢
You offered me some bread, and I don’t want any, thanks.
这么说你对裁员毫无疑问了吧?
So you have no problem with minor staff cuts?
不分享一点面包?
You gonna share that bread or what?
你说不要的
You just said you didn’t want any.
你在开玩笑? -哪有?
Is this a joke? -Absolutely not.
饼干!
Bagel chips!
闪开一点,否则我扁你
Back off, or you’ll find your nuts in a tree!
面包呢?
Ow! Where’s the love?
你同意吗还是有其它意见,约翰?
You have a problem with that or not, John?
当心!我要飞过来了
Watch your head! I’m flying here!
好了,我得走了,今天非常开心
That’s enough meeting for me. I got to get going. This was a great meeting.
会议十分圆♥满♥
Very productive. See you guys on Monday.
我们周一见,再聊了
I’ll talk to you later. Excuse me.
约翰对这事兴奋过度,一夜没睡
Johnny’s been on call night, Mr. Calloway. He’s very excited.
你必须移走你的车
You got to move it.
我说这边不能停车,快走
I said let’s go. You can’t park here.
快开走! -哦
Let’s move it. -Oh, Jeez.
好的,谢谢
Thanks, man.
谢谢,我马上就开走
I’m moving it. Thank you.
太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
Rock steady, baby.
That’s what I feel now.
Let’s call this song exactly what it is.
Step and move your hips.
With feeling from side to side.
空气真新鲜
Boy, we got some fresh air here.
城市里的空气就是比不上…
Yeah. That’s the thing about the city.
你难道没意识到…
You don’t realize–
哇!我真该系上安全带
Whoa! I should’ve put on my seat belt!
当心!慢一点
Easy now! Easy now! Slow your butt down!
老天!好险啊
Jeez, Louise, that didn’t seem too safe.
我的背好痛
Ooh! My back hurt!
这一定是梦,我一定是在做梦
This is a dream. I’m dreaming right now.
等一下
Whoa! Hold it! Stop!
你在说话,而且我听得懂
You’re talking, and I understand you.
大学室友说磕药没后遗症
Those guys in my dorm told me that stuff wouldn’t affect me.
没想到十五年后才发病
Now fifteen years later, this shit starts happening.
放松点,别激动
Let’s chill. Let’s just chill.
你才别激动
I’m not gonna chill. You gonna chill.
你要做什么?换手开车?
What are you doing, switching sides?

Come on.
我不会开车
I can’t drive!
给我下车
Out. Let’s go.
要帮忙吗? -哦,没事
Need help? -Oh, no. We’re fine.
我只是休息一下
I’m just stretching my legs a little here.
跟她要莴苣
Ask her if she’s got any lettuce.
闭嘴!你给我立刻闭嘴
Shut your little furry mouth right now!
你真的没事?
You sure you’re OK?
噢…我很好
Oh, yeah, I’m fine.
那就好
That’s good!
非常感激
Thank you so much.
再见
Good-bye.
现在怎么样呢?
Now what?
怪物 -你干什么?
You’re a monster! -What are you doing?
别烦我!
Leave me alone!
你疯了? 我会被热死的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!