That’s why I couldn’t understand him.
它是从墨西哥来的吧
You’re slick getting a monkey from south of the border.
把他带走
Remove him. Go.
让我再试一次
Turn that thing back on. Me llamo es–
西班牙话?天哪! -拜托
Spanish. My God. -Come on!
你认识威尔史密斯?
Tu conoces will smith?
约翰,我很担心
I’m worried, John.
你担心的不是我
You’re not worried about me.
你担心的是卡纳公♥司♥
You’re worried about Calnet.
约翰,我承认
John…I admit it.
我需要那笔钱
I want the money.
这没什么可羞耻的
I’m not ashamed of that.
听着,我要你替我做一件事
Look, here’s what I want you to do for me.
我求你在一天内别学动物叫
I want you to stop barking and chirping for one day.
再这样的话,他们会开除你的
If you do that, I’m pretty sure you can get out of here.
其实那样也好,因为卡纳威来电
That would be a good idea, because Calloway called me…
说你周五如果不出席记者会
and said that if you’re not back by Friday…
这收♥购♥案就别谈了
for the press conference, the deal’s off.
你如果帮我这个忙,约翰
If you would do that for me, Johnny…
我就买♥♥个农场给你
I’ll buy you a rat farm…
还可以让那些老鼠打嗝,放屁放个够
and you can burp and fart those little rats…
直到你死为止,但要先谈成交易
till you pass out. But let’s get it signed!
我的球我的球
OK, my shot. My shot.
接电♥话♥,拜托
Pick it up. Pick the phone up, please.
我们不在家,有话请留言
Hi, we’re not here. Leave a message.
嗨,是我
Hey. Hi, it’s me.
我想念你们
I’m really starting to miss you guys.
我一直在想我在这里干什么?
I’m starting to wonder what I’m doing in here, too.
也许你说得对
Maybe you’re right.
也许是我在幻想
Maybe this whole thing’s my imagination.
亲爱的,你好一点了吗?
Hey, honey! Feeling better?
是谁?
Who is this?
提示你一下吧
I’ll give you a hint.
我可爱又多毛
I’m cute, furry,
而且一年生五百个孩子
and I make 500 babies a year.
洛尼,你给我回笼子里去
Rodney! Get back in your cage!
嗨,医生,冰箱后面怎么会有捕鼠器?
Hey, Doc, what’s up with that trap behind the fridge?
你想杀我?
You trying to kill me?
别管那玩意,回笼子里去
Never mind that! Get your furry ass back in your cage!
就现在,别到处拉屎…
Right now! I don’t want your droppings–
再见
Bye-bye.
是我儿子洛尼
My son Rodney.
小毛孩子总睡在笼子里
Little hairy boy sleeps in the cage.
我得让他待在笼子里 那样比较干净卫生
I have to keep him in the cage because he has hygiene problems.
他不会回来了
He’s not coming back.
没想到我竟然会相信他
I can’t believe I fell for it.
我的头好晕
Oh, boy, I’m getting dizzy.
你看上去不大好
You don’t look so good.
还用你说
Look who’s talking.
你们三个懂什么
What do the three of you know?
我糟透了
I’m in bad shape.
我的头
Ow, my head.
怎么会有叫艾德的马
What kind of a name is “Ed” for a horse?
怎么会有叫威伯的人
What kind of a name is “Wilbur” for a man?
花生酱,马嘴之所以会动
Peanut butter. That’s how they got him to move his lips.
是因为花生酱在马嘴后面
They gave him peanut butter in the back of the mouth.
不对
I disagree, sir.
快看,快看,它的下巴
Look, look! See his jaw?
看那
See? See?
食道,没错
The esophagus, yes.
它没说话
He’s not talking.
不对…
No, no, no.
什么?
What?
别说了
Finish what you were talking about.
牙齿露出来了
Full teeth! Full teeth!
医生,出来
Psst! Doc, out here!
到这儿来
Doc, hey, over here!
你怎么来了? -你不会相信…
What are you doing here? -You’re unbelievable.
我穿过三条高速公路来救你
I cross three freeways at night to rescue you…
你却说:“你怎么来了?”
and all I get is, “What are you doing here?”
这里是医院不是监狱
This isn’t a prison. It’s a clinic.
听着!老虎的情况很糟
Look, the tiger’s in bad shape.
老虎?拜托你别再说了
The tiger? Listen, forget the tiger!
告诉你,我之前一直过得很好
Let me tell you something. I had a perfect life…
直到你开始跟我说话
Until you came along and started talking to me.
现在却得穿着病袍和拖鞋跟他们谈马
Now, I’m sitting here in a robe and slippers… discussing Mr. Ed with these guys.
你毁了我
You’ve ruined my life enough.
快走开!走!真疯狂
Just get out of here. Go! This is crazy.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
救老虎很疯狂
It’s crazy to want to save a tiger’s life.
每天都有老虎死去,这叫自然法则
Tigers die everyday. It’s called nature.
让我告诉你什么是自然法则
Let me tell you a little about nature.
我做如狗,也行如狗
I’m a dog, and I act like a dog.
我不学别人,我就是我
I don’t try to be anybody else. We are who we are…
而你
and you are a doctor who can talk to animals.
你是个能跟动物沟通的医生
That’s who you are.
我才不是
That is not who I am!
别再欺骗自己了
Stop lying to yourself.
我叫你离开
Didn’t I tell you to get out of here?
走开!走!离开这儿!
Get out of here! Go! Get out of here!
随便 -别跟我说话
Fine! -Stop talking to me!
很乐意
With pleasure!
最好别再回来
Better not come back! Aah!
笨蛋
Bonehead.
通通一样!别烦我
That’s all of y’all! Leave me alone!
别跟我说话
Stop talking to me!
毁了他的生活?真是笑话
Ruined his life. That’s a laugh.
布莱恩,我想回家
OK, Blain, I want to go home.
这么快?
Oh, so soon?
我们不去动物园郊游了吗?
And miss the field trip to the zoo?
我知道在学医时你就讨厌我
I know you’ve always hated me since medical school…
但我们现在都是大人了 让我们摒逝前嫌吧
but we are both adults now. Let’s put that behind us.
让我怎么样才能回家?
I want to get back to my family. How do I do that?
很简单
Well, it’s very simple.
别跟动物说话
Stop talking to animals.
很简单吧
Simple.
你说的对,我错了
All right, you’re right. I made a mistake.
也许是暂时的精神错乱
Maybe it was a case of temporary insanity…
也许是我工作太辛苦了
maybe I was working too hard.
一切都结束了
It’s over.
我不会再跟动物说话了
I don’t talk to animals anymore.
我不这么认为
I’m not convinced.
再待一个月看看
We’ll talk again in a month or so, OK?
听好!立刻签出院书
Tell you what, Blain. You sign my release form…
否则,我就告诉别人你有芭蕾舞衣
and I won’t tell our fellow doctor friends… about that little pink tutu you keep in your closet…
还是蕾丝边的
With the thong back.
爸爸的家
Daddy’s home!
老爸,嗨,老爸! -嗨,你怎么样?
Daddy? Hey, Daddy! -Hey, beautiful, how are you?
约翰
John.
嗨, 宝贝
Hey, baby. Mmm!
怎么没通知我们?
Why didn’t you call me?
我要给你们个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
你怎么没露营,小姐?
Why aren’t you in camp, young lady?
妈带她回来的
Mom brought her home.
我不适应
I didn’t fit in.
明年再试试
You’re gonna have to try a little harder next year.
来抱一个,想死我了
Give me a hug. I missed you.
心肝宝贝
Daddy’s baby, huh?
亲爱的
Honey? -Hmm?
亲爱的,他们知道你出院吗?
Do they know that you left?
不,我逃出来的——他们当然知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!