What are you nuts? I’ll roast!
走开,否则我杀了你
Stay away, or I’ll kill you!
别丢下我,这里好热
Don’t leave me out here! It’s hot!
你这算哪门子医生?
What kind of doctor are you?
这样对动物是很残忍♥的
Hey, Doc, this is cruel to animals!
别这样,我是你朋友,你的兄弟
Come on! I’m your friend! I’m your buddy!
回来吧
Reverse!
这样就对了,倒车
That’s it. Back up.
嘿,嘿,嘿,别压到笼子
Hey, hey, hey. Don’t run over the cage.
你吓死我了
Ooh, man, you scared the crap out of me.
没看见吗?
See? There it is.
闭嘴!立刻闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up right now!
你再说一个字…
You say one more word…
我就丢下你,明白了吗?
I’m gonna leave you here, understand?
好,好,好
OK, OK, OK.
停车!慢一点!
Oh, stop! Slow down!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
我听见你又在说话了,闭嘴!
I can hear you up there. Shut up!
医生,风要吹伤我的脸了
Come on, Doc, I’m getting whisker-whipped up here.
你再说,我就把你丢出去
One more word, and I’m letting you out!
丢到荒野里去
I’ll leave you in the wild!
跟那些真的毒禽猛兽共处
With the real animals!
到时你再废话,松鼠就会痛扁你
See how much talk you do… When real squirrels are kicking in your ass!
那我唱歌♥总可以了吧
Fine, then I’ll just sing.
朋友,答案…
[Singing] The answer, my friend
已随风而逝
is blowing in the wind, you know it is.
我开音乐
Turning up the radio!
这个天竺鼠在随风飘
This guinea pig is blowing in the wind.
我听不到,让我进去
I can’t hear you. I’m grooving.
为什么叫我天竺鼠?
Why do they call me guinea pig anyway?
我既不是意大利人,也不是印度人
I’m not ltalian, and I’m not pork.
爷爷,老爸是跟你学会指使人的吗?
Grandpa, did Daddy learn how to be bossy from you?
玛雅,别这样跟爷爷说话
Maya, don’t talk to your grandfather that way.
绝不是跟他妈学的
He certainly didn’t learn it from his mother.
愿上帝保佑她灵魂安息吧
God rest her soul.
你以后会了解父母的苦心
One day, you’ll understand… that sometimes your parents do know what they’re doing.
我来了
I made it!
老爸!洛尼怎么被放在车顶上?
Daddy, what’s Rodney doing on the roof?
上面的空气对他会比较好
I thought fresh air would do him good.
嗨,宝贝
Hey, baby.
你还好吧? -我很好
Are you all right? -I’m fine.
嗨!老爸
Hey, Daddy.
疯子
Lunatic!
老爸,我小时玩的芭崔卡枪还在吗?
Daddy, we still got those B.B. guns?
神经病
Crazy man!
芭崔卡枪?
B.B. guns?
疯子
Psycho!
儿子,我想你需要度个假
Son, I think you need a vacation.
没错,我也想度个假
Yeah. I’m gonna have one, too.
这里真美,失陪了,我的甜心
This is beautiful. Excuse me, honey.
嘿,这是什么舞?
Hey, what’s that step called?
我想我们应该弄走那只老鼠
I think we should get rid of Maya’s little rat thing.
是天竺鼠
He’s a guinea pig.
为何那么在意?
I don’t know why you let him get to you.
我才不在意呢
[Gargling] I don’t let him get to me.
才不会
Just a second.
我不会在乎他的
I’m not letting him get to me.
这个小不点
Not the least bit.
很好
Mm-hmm. Good.
Dolittle夫人
Mmm. Mrs. Dolittle.
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
我会脱♥光♥了在床上等你
Is it all right if wait in the bed naked?
好的
Yes.
脱裤子了
Time to come out of these drawers, then.
有人吗?
Hello?
哟呵!
Yoo-hoo!
走开
Out here.
对了
Yeah, yeah.
你来了
Oh, there you are.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你好
Hello.
就是你
Ooh, that’s right.
你听得懂动物说话,是吧?
You’re the one who can hear us, aren’t you?
不,我听不懂
I’m not hearing anything. I can’t hear you.
你知道吗?动物们都在谈论你
The whole woods are talking about you, you know?
帮个忙好吗?
Listen, can you do me a favor?
可以帮我把刺拔♥出♥来♥吗?
Can you take this stick out?
我快痛死了
It’s killing me. Can ya? Huh?
帮帮忙,我不会伤害你的
Don’t worry. I won’t hurt you.
好多了
Much better.
真厉害,谢谢你
Good job. Thank you.
我倒底怎么了?
What’s happening to me?
你将会有个很愉快的夜晚
You’re gonna be pleasantly surprised, that’s what.
猫头鹰耶
Oh, my goodness, it’s an owl.
丑死了,我们进去吧
Yeah, it’s a big, nasty owl. Let’s go in.
好漂亮
It’s beautiful.
它们很危险 -不,它们不危险
They’re very dangerous. -No, they’re not.
它们很危险 它们会啄掉你的眼睛
They are. They can poke your eye out.
少来了,啄瞎眼睛
They can poke your eye out very easily.
还会咬掉你的指头
Take your finger off. All of that.
你干嘛那么紧张?
What you doing messing with that owl?
上♥床♥,我去查房♥,锁门
Get in bed. I’m gonna check on Charisse and Maya. I wanna lock the door.
你没事吧? -我很好
Are you OK? -I’m fine.
你确定? -上♥床♥去吧,拜托
Are you sure? -Get to bed, please.
好吧
OK.
我五分钟后就回来
Five minutes.
疯子,我知道你在做什么
Hey, crazy man, I know you having fun in there.
跳个舞,做个爱
[Singing] Do a little dance. Make a little love.
疯狂一夜
Get down tonight. Beep beep, get down tonight.
买♥♥这鱼不买♥♥清蒸的
Can I make a request? Tuna in oil instead of water?
是谁放的捕虫灯?
Who put in that bug-zapper?
今晚要与我共度吗?
[Singing] Would you like to stay with me tonight?
我很脏
I’m nasty.
唷,瞧这,嘿,伙计
Yo, looky here. Hey, buddy.
我老婆要是问起…
My old lady asks…
就说我吃了一夜垃圾
I been eating trash all night. You dig?
你踩到我了,白♥痴♥
Yah! You’re on my tail, you idiot.
关掉捕虫灯!
Lose that bug light.
我知道你听得懂我说的话
I know you can hear me.
医生,出去的时候带点鲑鱼罐头回来
Doc, while you’re out, get some salmon.
千万别忘了
You can’t go wrong with salmon.
嘿,伙计,一整晚
Hey, buddy, all night.
我要放臭屁了
You broke Mr. Stinky, I think.
走开 -约翰,你怎么了?
Keep away from me! -John, what are you doing?
我要回城里去
I have to go to the city.
什么?等等,约翰,为什么?
What? Wait! John, why?
你才刚回来
You just got here.
要找医生,而我就是医生
I need a doctor. I mean, I am a doctor.
有急疹,所以我得回城里去
But I got beeped, so I gotta go back to the city.
抱歉,我再打电♥话♥给你
I’m very sorry, hon. I’ll talk to you later.
我爱你
I love you so much!
快点接电♥话♥ -利维医生
Pick up the phone. -Dr. Litvack.
山姆,你好,我是约翰·杜立德
Hello, Sam! How are you? It’s John Dolittle.
约翰?
John?
你好吗?真高兴能听到你的声音
How you doing? Nice to talk to you.
署假过得如何?
So, you enjoying your summer?
现在很晚了
Jeez, it’s really late.
已经凌晨1点了
It’s 1:00 in the morning.
已经凌晨1点了吗?
Is it really 1:00 in the morning?
对不起,我还真没注意到
I didn’t realize it was that late. I’m sorry.
想不想喝一杯?还是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!