What about the press conference?
我出二十元赌他不会出席
Twenty bucks say this guy never shows.
去急诊室,快让路
Watch your back. Trying to get to the operating room.
请让一让
Clear the way, please.
请让一让
Out of the way, please.
急诊病患,拜托让路
Clear a spot, please. We have an emergency here.
女士们,先生们,请让一下
Ladies and gentlemen, please.
请让路,借过
Clear the way, please. Coming through.
你来了,让我们开始吧
There you are. Let’s do this.
马克鼻子断了
Mr. Calloway, Mark broke his nose.
那可以待会再医,先开始吧
The nose can wait. The press is waiting.
伙伴,我们很高兴地宣布…
Come on, partners. We’re announcing.
不能丢下马克不管
I really don’t know if we should leave Mark…
来吧
Come on.
你去哪了?
Where were you?
谢谢各位光临
Thank you all for coming…
谢谢各位耐心的等候
and thank you all for being so patient.
各位都知道
As you all know…
行医与医药业
the practice of medicine and the business of medicine…
在这个国家里有很深切的关系
have been undergoing very big changes in this country.
卡纳公♥司♥将带领风潮
We at Calnet strive to be at the forefront of these changes.
正因为如此,我很荣幸地宣布…
That is why I’m proud to announce…
身为一个旧金山人所得到的
the acquisition of one of San Francisco’s…
这就是生活
This is the life.
享受鸡翅、坚果
Hot wings, nuts.
我爱坚果
I love nuts.
我爱坚果
I love nuts.
我的天!
Oh, my God.
活猎物
Live prey.
噢…噢…
[Sniffs] Uh-oh.
好大的猫
That’s a big cat.
别担心
It’s all right.
没事,别担心
It’s OK. It’s all right.
没事
It’s OK.
它不会伤人的
He’s not going to hurt anybody.
这老虎病得很重
He’s just a very, very sick tiger.
你最好给出合理的解释
You better have some kind of rational explanation.
卡纳威先生,很抱歉
Mr. Calloway, I don’t have a rational explanation for this.
我希望我有,但我没有
I wish I did, but I don’t.
现在,我有只病重的老虎
Right now, I got a really sick tiger.
我要马上回去尽一切努力救它
I’m going to go back and try to save it.
这就是唯一要做的
That’s the only thing that matters.
杜立德,若你非要这么做…
Dolittle, you go through with this–
抱歉要失陪了
So, if you’ll excuse me…
蠢猫,搞砸了宴会
Stupid cat. Ruined a good party.
闭嘴! -干什么?
Shut up. -What do you mean?
嗨,我还打算唱卡啦ok
Hey, I was getting ready to do karaoke!
这倒底是怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
不再有熏肉,不再有排骨
No more bacon, no more chops.
一,二,三,四…
One, two, three, four…
你不能进去
you ain’t getting through this door.
没有正义,没有和平
No justice, no peace.
要做♥爱♥,不要战争
Make love, not war!
不♥穿♥皮革
Fur is murder.
释放威利(威鲸闯天关)
Free Willy.
猪,滚回家
Pigs go home.
猪,滚回家
Pigs go home.
猪,滚回家
Pigs go home.
恩? -不是说你,是说警♥察♥们
Hmm? -No, no. Not you, the police.
哇喔,这太棒了!你还好吗?
Wow, this is great. Are you OK?
警♥察♥好凶但我们很坚强
The man’s coming down hard, but we’re strong.
真吓死我了
I got such a chill.
真的? -真的!
Really? -Really.
局部麻醉,不会痛
Gonna give you a local. It’s not gonna hurt.
有点象做试验
It’ll feel like a little be eting.
只有一点压♥迫♥感
A little pressure. That’s about it.
准备好了吗?要开始了
OK? Here I come.
他不能这样
He can’t do this.
他还是以为能跟动物沟通
He still thinks he can talk to animals.
他能,利萨,他能跟动物沟通
He can, Lisa. He can talk to animals.
小时候他就可以
It all started when he was a kid.
当时我束手无策
I didn’t know what to do.
你在说什么?
What are you saying, Dad?
我以为这是障碍
I thought it was a handicap
其实是上天赐给他的礼物
but it’s a gift, Lisa.
不信?你自己看
Don’t you believe it? Look, see for yourself.
我要你保持清醒
I need you to stay alert and tell me of any numbness…
爪子麻木了告诉我
in your paws or down your right side.
你曾做过这种手术吗?
Have you ever done this operation before?
在学校时做过一次
Yeah, once in medical school…
只不过对象是尸体
but it was to a cadaver.
但教授说手术很成功
But my professor told me I did such a good job…
只是人死不能复生
had my patient not been dead, he would’ve lived.
这让我安心多了
Very comforting, Doc.
此间现场像诺亚方舟
It’s like Noah’s ark out here.
场面壮观
It truly is a remarkable sight.
形形色♥色♥的动物
This odd collection of animals…
堵住旧金山市警♥察♥
has actually prevented San Francisco’s finest…
阻碍搜救老虎的任务
from entering the building, which is apparently… Where the stolen tiger is being held.
好了,割开了 金,清洗伤口
OK, we’re open. Gene, irrigate, please.
杰克,提高警觉
All right, Jake, I need you to be alert.
告诉我,有什么感觉?
Tell me if you feel anything. Anything now?
没有,还是一样痛
No. Just the same old pain.
现在呢?麻木了吗?
How about now? You feeling any numbness at all?
噢…我说不出
I–I can’t.
我不知道
I don’t know.
放轻松,听我说的话
Just relax and listen to the sound of my voice, OK?
我害怕
I’m scared.
别怕,我不会让你死的
Don’t be scared. I’m not going to let you go.
约翰
John?
它说什么?
What did he say?
它说它害怕
He said he’s a little scared.
脉搏急速下降
[Beeping] -Pulse is dropping fast.
硬膜鼓起,压力太大了
His dura is bulging. There’s too much pressure.
哎哟,我左边麻了
Uh-oh. My left side went numb.
脉搏持续下降
Pulse still dropping.
好吧,你撑着,雅各布
All right. You just hang in there, Jacob.
给我撑着点 -好的,医生
Hang in there for me. -OK, Doc.
有血块,得吸走
It’s a blood clot. It has to be… All I got to do is find it.
离神经带太近了
We’re too close to his motor strip.
加大吸力,我快看到了
More suction. I got to be able to see.
它快死了,快没压力了
We’re losing him. We got to relieve pressure.
加油,杰克 -别放弃
Come on, Jake. -Don’t let go yet.
快成功了,是吧?
We’re almost there, all right?
快成功了! -我感觉到了
We’re almost there. -I can feel it.
就是那 -哪里?
There! -There?
没错 -准备好
That’s it. -Here we go.
不痛了!
It’s gone.
真的不痛了
The pain is gone.
血压恢复正常
Blood pressure stabilizing.
不痛了,真的不痛了!
It’s gone. It’s really gone!
它好了
He’s OK.
医生
Yeah, Doc!
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气,只是躺下休息一会儿
You are very welcome. Just lay back and relax.
我们会立刻送你回马戏团的
We’re going to have you back in the center ring in no time.
医生,为何救它?
Doc, why’d you go and do that?
它再企图吃我
If he tries to eat me again…
我就扁你
I’m going to smack that mustache off your face.
他疯了
He’s a lunatic.
他有精神病史

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!