I was wondering if you wanted to get together…
断层扫瞄?还是其他什么的?
for a drink or a CAT scan or something.
断层扫瞄?
A CAT scan?
不能等到早上吗?
Can it wait until morning?
我爱你
I love you.
不,现在就要照
No, I have to come right now.
看什么看? -丑八怪
What’s your problem? -Your face.
打昏你让你看到10个我
I’ll hit you so hard, you’ll see 10 more of me.
这里臭得像有10个你
It already smells like 10 more of you…
是你先挑起来的
so just bring it on, cheese-eater.
我要把你撕碎了,我要抓住你
I’ll tear you to pieces. I’ll claw you.
你不想活了
You are tempting fate now.
有种来啊!
Right here, fat boy.
我要宰了你!揍扁你
I’ll murderlize you. I’ll sucker-punch you.
臭东西,你这鼠辈
Stick it, you little rat!
嘿,过来,你这个鼠仔子
Hey, come here, you gerbil! Ow!
有什么好看的? -我?
What are you looking at? -Me?
没错,还有谁?
Yeah, you. Who else, buddy?
在看两只恶心的老鼠吵架
I’m just looking at greasy rats fighting over some garbage.
过来,你这个四眼
Come here and say that, you four-eyed…
蠢蛋
bubble-headed doofus biped!
让你淋巴腺肿大
I’ll get bubonic on your ass.
过来啊,有种再说一遍
Come as you are.
是吗,我把灯泡砸碎塞进你屁♥股♥里
What if I take that light bulb there… and put it between your little rat butt cheeks…
把你们做成老鼠灯 怎么样?好不好?
and make a little rodent lamp out of you?
听好!我是人类,我是人
Let me tell you something, I’m a human.
山姆,你好
I’m sorry. Sam, how are you?
谢谢你赶来,山姆
Thanks for coming down, Sam.
没任何异常
There’s no abnormalities of any kind.
那就好
All right, then.
怎么会听到动物说话?
Why are you hearing animal voices?
正常怎么会听到动物说话?
Exactly. Why do I think I’m hearing animal voices… if everything is fine?
我不想变成那些在街上
I don’t want to wind up like one of these street guys…
自言自语的流浪汉
talking to myself with dirt under my fingernails… and stinking with my hair all matted.
那太惨了
It’s not a cool look.
最近压力大吗?
Have you been under any unusual stress lately?
也还好
Not really. I got the Calnet thing.
医院被收♥购♥的事,不可能
My wife’s been giving me a hard time about that…
不算压力
but that can’t be it.
不,那只是小马铃薯
No, that’s small potatoes.
不过,我有撞到一只狗
I did hit a dog the other day.
我的天!狗!
Oh, my God. A dog?
我不是故意的
Make me feel worse, huh?
可是,可怜的小狗狗?
I’m sorry, but a little doggie?
它没事,它跑走了
The dog was fine. It got up and ran off.
受伤了吗?
He was injured?
它边跑还边骂我蠢蛋
He was well enough to scream out “bonehead” before he left.
约翰,狗不可能跟你说话
John, the dog couldn’t have spoken to you.
山姆,要尊重我的…
Sam, with all due respect–
约翰,狗并没有跟你说话
No, John, the dog did not speak to you.
也许你说得对
Maybe you’re right.
抱歉吵醒你
I’m sorry I woke you up for this.
山姆,谢谢
Thanks, Sam.
嗨…甜心 -你没事吧?
Hi, honey. -Are you all right?
我没事 -你确定?
Yeah. -Are you sure?
只是有点心神不定而已
I just freaked out a little bit.
怎么了? -最近压力太大
What’s wrong? -I got a lot of stress.
什么压力? -收♥购♥的事
From what? -The merger and the pradice.
一堆烦事,我很抱歉
It’s all come to a head. I’m sorry.
约翰,你快回来
OK, John, just come back out here, OK?
好,我就…
Yeah, I’m on my–I’m on my way out now.
我就回来
Yeah, I’m on my–I’m on my way out now.
蠢蛋
Bonehead.
待会见
I’ll see you in a few.
约翰…约翰…
John? John?
请问流浪狗在哪里?
Excuse me, where’s the stray dogs?
跟我来
Right this way.

Hey.
嘿,先生 -怎么啦,伙计?
Hey, man. -What’s up, buddy?
嘿,伙计
Hey, buddy.
到这边来
Over here.
嘿,先生,我不再咬人了
Hey, mister, reckon I won’t bite nobody again.
我是Keyser Soze
I am Keyser Soze.
等等,我有主人的
Wait, I have owners.
他们只是离开…几年
They’ve just been out of town for a few–few…years.
行尸走肉的狗
Dead dog walking.
情况不妙
Oh, that does not sound good.
挺起胸膛
Keep your tail up, pal.
我们什么时候进一些得体的中国狗?
When are we gonna get some decent chow in here?
嘿,嘿,嘿,多谢了
Hey, hey, hey. Thanks a lot.
好险
That was close, huh?
你有小孩?我喜欢小孩
You got kids? I love kids. They’re the greatest.
小孩是很好,告诉我是怎么回事
Kids are great. Tell me what the hell is going on.
你听得懂
Hey, you understood me.
不是你在说话吧? 是我有问题吧?
You don’t say? Think I’m going crazy.
为什么我能听懂你说的?
How come I can understand you?
也许你有特异功能
Maybe you’re just weird.
闭嘴,你是狗,狗不会说话的
Shut up. You’re a dog. Dogs can’t talk.
你当狗叫是在抽筋?
What do you think barking is, an involuntary spasm?
我不知道,你没有叫
I don’t know what barking is. I know you’re not barking.
我要走了,祝你好运
I’m going to be with my family. Excuse me. Good luck to you.
就这样?
That’s it? [Coughing]
噢…一定是因为被车撞的
Oh, it must be that truck exhaust or something.
我眼前一片漆黑
Oh! Now everything’s going black.
不太好
It’s not good.
谢谢 -哎哟
Thank you. -Whoops.
有没有见过这世上最大的屁♥股♥?
Hoo! Is that the biggest ass you’ve ever seen?
查奇,趴下
Lie down, Chauncy.
趴下
Lie down.
查奇,趴下
Lie down, Chauncy!
它聋了
He’s deaf.
我没聋
I’m not deaf.
只是不想听她的命今
I just can’t stand listening to her.
别阉了我,拜托
Don’t fix me. Please, don’t fix me.
我保证不再盯着母狗了
I won’t look at another female ever, I swear.
我的男性尊严
Anything but my manhood, man.
请你别夺走,求你
Not my manhood! Please, I’m–
宝贝,怎么啦?
Yo, baby, what’s up?
你真漂亮,蜜糖
You’re looking pretty sweet there, sugar.
不要!拜托
No! Oh, don’t, please!
拜托了,不要…
Please–No, no, no! Don’t!
我求你了
Please, I’m begging you!
杜立德
Dolittle.

Come on.
她怎么了?
So, what seems to be the problem?
我认为是肺部问题
I tell you, I really think it’s pulmonary distress.
可能还有肺积水
He might have some fluid on his lungs, too.
我猜你是内科医生
Let me guess. You’re an M.D.
是的,我是
Yes, I am.
我一眼就能认出带着狗的医生
I can tell when a real doctor brings in an animal.
医生总喜欢臆测病情
They always like to do a little amateur diagnosis.
你能让他离我屁♥股♥远一点吗?
Could you tell him to get away from my butt?
我念了5年兽医系
I did go to veterinary school for five years.
为何绕着我屁♥股♥转?
Is it just me… or is he just hovering around my butt a lot?
不象内科医生…
Unlike an M.D….
我的病人不能述说病情
my patient cannot tell me where it hurts.
告诉他我的屁♥股♥没事
Could you tell him my butt is great?
医生,不介意的话…
So, Doctor, if you don’t mind.
喂!温度计要放哪?
Where does he think he’s gonna put that?
我是装病的,我没事
Look, I was faking it, OK? I feel fine.
别将温度计塞我…哇噢…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!