Well, no, I can see your point.
菲什医生,我有只病得很重的大猫
Dr. Fish, I have a very, very sick… very, very big cat.
很严重,它的视力受损
I’m concerned it might be something really serious… because his vision’s impaired…
全身都痛
and he seems to be in a lot of pain.
若问题出在脑部
Well, unfortunately, if it is in the head…
那就只有动手术
there’s only two options. One is surgery…
或者干脆杀了它
and the other is putting it down.
我不知道该怎么做
I have no idea how I’m gonna do this.
但我一定会照顾你的,我保证
I’m gonna try to take care of you. I promise.
快回来
Just hurry back.
你离开越久,我就越接近死亡
Every minute you’re gone, I’m one minute close to death.
我会用内♥裤♥上吊自尽
I just might hang myself by my underpants!
我可以找到内♥裤♥
I can get underpants!
也不一定
Not really.
他没参加会议
He blew off the Calloway meeting.
我不管,我要跟约翰说话
I don’t care about that. I need to speak with John.
你不会相信这里发生了什么事
You wouldn’t believe what’s going on here.
哦,医生
Oh, Doc!
帮帮我,它快死了
You gotta help me. He’s dead.
它没死
He’s not dead.
别走,老兄!
Don’t go, buddy, old pal, friend of mine.
帮帮它
You got to help him.
为什么?
Oh, really? Why is that?
因为…因为你是人
Why, because-because…because you’re the man.
噢,现在当我是人啦?
Oh, I’m the man now?
我还以为你想我淋巴腺肿大
I thought I was the guy you wanted to get bubonic on.
我见到亮光
I’m going towards the light now.
那是开玩笑的,你我都将被解雇
I was kidding. You and I were riffing.
真的?别瞎说
Serious? Come on.
向世界告别了,我闻到花香
Good-bye, world. I smell flowers.
求你了,别让它死
I’m begging you, don’t let him die.
他是我的伙伴
Don’t let my buddy go.
我快死了
I’m sinking fast.
约翰
John.
嗨,马克 -你去哪了?
Hey, Mark, hi. -Where the hell have you been?
什么? -开会!
What? -Calloway! The meeting!
我有急诊病患,抱歉
I had an emergency. Excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, excuse you.
兄弟,撑着点
Hang in there, brother.
这样痛吗?
Does it hurt when I do this?
一点都不痛
It ain’t no day at the dump.
它如果死了
If he dies…
我真不知道该怎么办
[Sniffles] I don’t know what I’ll do.
把我拖出来吃了
He’ll drag me outside and eat me.
那是在不得已的情况下
Only out of respect.
安静点,我听不到
Guys, want to be quiet? I can’t hear while you talk.
抱歉,医生
Sorry, Doc.
约翰 -哟呵
John. -Uh-oh.
它说下腹部绞痛
He said he was suffering from severe abdominal cramps.
它说的?
He said?
如果不是急诊,我不会替它医治
I wouldn’t be working on this rat unless it was an emergency.
你自己看
Look for yourself.
怎么回事?
What happened, Doc?
心脏停了
I think he’s gone into arrest.
没脉搏了
I don’t feel a pulse.
他死了!
He’s a goner!
没呼吸了! -约翰
He isn’t breathing. -Johnny.
也许我们应该用电击
Maybe we should shock him.
不知道
I don’t know.
电击板太大了
The paddles’ll be too big. Come on.
得做心肺复生术,你会吗?
We have to give him CPR. You know how to do CPR?
心肺复生术?我连写都不会
CPR? I can’t even spell it.
我不敢看,医生,不要
I can’t even look. Doc! No, Doc!
约翰,不要
No, Johnny! Oh!
上帝保佑
Ooh, for God’s sakes.
没约会就接吻,它宁愿去死
You didn’t even wine him or dine him, Doc. No, Doc. I think my friend would rather die.

No!
别用舌头
No tongue, Doc. Eee!
醒醒 -想想办法,医生
Pfft pfft! Come on. -Doc, do something.
还是没心跳 -约翰
I got no pulse. -John!
别吵!我在急救
Lisa, not now! I’m trying to save somebody!
甜心 -嗨!
Honey. -Hey!
丽莎!拜托
Lisa, please!
我好饿
I’m hungry. [Passes gas]
它放屁了 -放屁了
It’s a false alarm. -A false alarm!
没事,只是胀气
There’s nothing wrong. He just has gas.
哇喔!你在跟我说!
Whoa! You’re telling me!
只是胀气
He just had gas.
哈哈,你活了,它放屁了
Ha ha. You’re back. He’s got gas.
再臭我也爱你
I don’t care if you stink. I love you, pal.
谢了,老兄,谢谢支持
Thanks, little buddy. I felt your presence.
丽莎,别那样看我
Lisa, stop looking at me like that.
赫门疗养院
[Sighs]
约翰·杜立德
John Dolittle.
没想到你也会来看精神科
Who would have ever thought… you would end up in a mental institution?
医学院第一名的毕业生
Number one in our medical school class.
不是我嫉妒
Not that I’m jealous, John.
总得有人得第一
Someone had to finish first.
总得有人当最后一名
Someone had to finish last, too.
约翰,你跟动物说话?
So, John, you talk to animals now, do you?
要跟我谈谈吗?
Would you like to tell me about it?
或者跟我的朋友毕特谈?
Or would you rather tell my friend here, Bettelheim?
我不用跟你的猫谈
I don’t need to talk to your cat, Blain.
为什么?它会回话吗?
Why, do you think he would talk back to you?
也许会
He just might.
它会说什么?
And what would he say?
会说你是笨蛋
I’d say you were a butthead.
我喜欢这只猫
I really like this cat.
他说你至少要住院10天
He’s recommending you stay here ten days.
你真的认为我需要待那么久?
You really think I need to be here that long?
你说你能跟动物对话
You said that you can talk to animals.
你听不见,但我可以
I can really hear them.
嗨,我能
Hey… I can.
你要相信我
You gotta believe me.
办不到
I can’t.
来,你的药
Here you go. Your medicine.
好了,那…
OK, then.
我能得到各种东西,像碟子、杯垫
I’ll get you anything. Saucers or coasters–
走开!
Go away.
你要什么我都能弄到手
I can get you anything you need.
你的药分一点给我,好吗?
If you have any extra medication I could use it whoa!
这是干嘛?
Now, what is all this?
向世界证明你真的能跟动物沟通
This is to prove to me and the rest of the world… that you can actually talk to animals.
将猩猩与脑波监视器连接起来
The orangutan is attached to this brain wave monitor.
通常看到图片它就会有反应
Normally, he responds to visual stimulation…
但既然你能通动物语言
but since you have got the gift of gab…
我想图片就免了
you won’t need pictures to make him respond, will you?
打个招呼吧,约翰
Get acquainted, John.
听好!我需要你的帮助
OK, listen. I need your help.
让仪器上的指针移♥动♥一下
I need you to make that needle over there move…
否则,我得在这待一辈子
because if you don’t, they’ll make me stay here forever.
就让那指针动一下
So just make that little needle jump.
帮个忙
Come on.
我知道你能听到,就别跟我闹了
I know you can hear me, so don’t play.
我是认真的
This is very serious right now.
我想它今天可能不太想说话
I guess he’s just not a big talker, John.
拜托,说句话吧
Give me a break. Say something, please.
带杜立德医生回病房♥
Please escort Dr. Dolittle back to his room.
你今天还好吗?[西班牙语]
Adios. Muchas gracias por nada.
等等,你说西班牙语?
Wait a minute. You speak Spanish?
难怪它听不懂我说的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!