在他读医科时 他就已经是有名的诗人
He made hls reputatlon as a poet whlle he was studylng to be a doctor.
他说相对于救人的医生 写诗不算是一种职业
He sald that poetry was no more of a vocatlon than good health.
他需要的是一份工作
What he needed was a job.
漂亮吗?
Pretty?
非常漂亮
Very.
是的 是很漂亮
Yeah. It’s their right to be pretty.
明年你打算做什么 日瓦戈?
What will you do next year, Zhivago?
我想去作常规的实习
I thought of doing general practice.
考虑做些纯理论的研究吧
Think about doing pure research.
那是很重要也很有意思的 非常好
It’s exciting, important, tender, beautiful.
我是想当通科医生
General practice.
生活 他想要面对生活
Life. He wants to see life. Well…
你将会看到这些美丽的生物对人类的危害
You’ll find that pretty creatures do ugly things to people.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
安季波夫
Antipov.
住址?
Address?
帕特洛夫卡大街15号♥
15 Patrofka.
这个我们要没收
I’ll have these.
-我们有警♥察♥局长的许可 -是吗?
We have permission from the chief of police.
哦 你可以来警局拿回去
-Well, you claim them at the station.
什么时候?
-When?
现在 如果你愿意的话
Now if you like.
很好
Very well.
帕沙 他是我的哥哥
He’s my brother.
小姐 在他遇到麻烦前带他回家吧
Well, take him home, Miss. Before he gets into trouble.
帕沙 别这样
Pasha, please!
这是非做不可的事
It’s got to be done.
帕沙 为什么要做这个?
Pasha, why has it got to be done?
为了工人们 为了革命
For them. For the Revolution.
-帕沙 他们不想革命 -是的 他们是这样
-Pasha, they don’t want a revolution. -Yes, they do.
他们不自觉罢了 这正是他们所需要的
They don’t know it yet, but that’s what they want.
同志 给我一份
Give me some of those, Comrade.
帕沙 你是布尔什维克党员吗?
Pasha, are you a Bolshevik?
不 布尔什维克不喜欢我 我也不喜欢他们
No. The Bolsheviks don’t like me. And I don’t like them.
他们不知道辩别是非
They don’t know right from wrong.
帕沙·安季波夫 你真是一个自命不凡的人物
Pasha Antipov, you’re an awful prig.
你为什么要跟他说我是你哥哥呢?
Why did you tell him I was your brother?
我还能怎么说?
Well, what else could I have told him?
你可以告诉他 说我是你未婚夫
You could have told him I was your fiance.
帕沙 别傻了 我…
Pasha, don’t be silly. I’m…
科玛罗夫斯基先生来了 和我妈妈谈生意
Monsieur Komarovsky has come to see my mother on business.
这儿的人可能会说闲话
People gossip around here.
那是一种旧习惯 拉拉
It’s the system, Lara.
革命之后 人们将来就不同了
People will be different after the Revolution.
你会来吗?
Will you come?
不 帕沙
No, Pasha.
我要参加考试 帕沙 我要得到我的奖学金
I’ve got exams to take, Pasha. I’ve got to get my scholarship.
你好 伯母
Hello, Auntie.
有一封你的信
There’s a letter for you.
巴黎来的
From Paris.
字写得真美
Lovely writing.
她下个月就要回家来
She’s coming home next month.
冬妮娅 哦 太好了
Tonya? Oh, that’s good!
他似乎非常见多识广
He does seem to be very well informed.
而且还是这么英俊的人物…
And such a handsome figure of…
晚上好 妈妈 夫人
Good evening, Mama. Madame.
拉丽莎
Larissa.
到里面去吧 孩子 科玛罗夫斯基先生来了
You can work in there, dear. Monsieur Komarovsky’s here.
晚上好 拉丽莎
Good evening, Larissa.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, Monsieur.
他为不少有地位的人物办事
He advises some very important people.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
我相信他和政♥府♥有关系
I believe he has government connections.
我不知道 我相信有
I don’t know, I’m sure.
请他一定很昂贵吧 不是吗?
Isn’t he very expensive?
科玛罗夫斯基先生为我办事 是出于仁慈 男爵夫人
Monsieur Komarovsky advises me out of kindness, Baroness.
他是我亡夫的朋友
He was a friend of my late husband.
-噢 我明白了 -不远送了
Oh, I see. Allow me.
星期二 若我能够来的话再见 亲爱的
Tuesday, if I can, my dear. Goodbye.
你从哪儿拿到这个的?
Where did you get this?
一个朋友给的 科玛罗夫斯基先生
A friend gave it to me, Monsieur Komarovsky.
你不会去参加这个和平示♥威♥
You’re not to go to this peaceful demonstration.
不会 先生
No, Monsieur.
那不会像他们所想的那样和平
It may not be as peaceful as they think.
告诉你的朋友 她是一个傻瓜 这就是我要说的
That’s all I have to say. Tell your friend that she’s a silly creature.
是的 先生
Yes, Monsieur.
你现在多大了?
How old are you now?
17岁 先生
Seventeen, Monsieur.
华氏103度
A hundred and three.
噢 亲爱的 我一直期待这次晚会
Oh, dear. And I was so looking forward to it.
哦 别介意 我在这儿没事
Oh, never mind. I’ll be all right here.
你不带拉拉去吗 维克多·伊波利托维奇?
You will take Lara, won’t you, Victor Yppolitovich?
我真笨 这是她第一次的晚礼服
It is so stupid of me! It’s her first long gown.
我想你最好别这么想
I think you’d better call it right off.
是啊 我留下来陪你
Yes. I’ll stay with you.
废话 我根本没事 我有书看
Nonsense! I’ll be perfectly all right. I’ve got a book.
她真是令人失望 维克多·伊波利托维奇
It’s so disappointing for her, Victor Yppolitovich.
她几乎没有机会能接触上层社会进行交往
There’s so little opportunity to mix with good society.
好吧 穿上你的外套
Very well. Get your coat.
如果想去我们已经晚了 我不想经过克罗泡特金大街
We’re late, if we’re going.I want to avoid Kropotkin Street.
“平等和自♥由♥” 尤里 多么美的词句呀
“Brotherhood and freedom.” Yuri, what splendid words.
“正义 平等和面包”
Justice, equality and bread.”
你不认为这些词句很美吗?
Don’t you think they’re splendid?
是的 我也这么想
Yes, I do.
“平等和自♥由♥ ”
“Brotherhood and freedom.”
平等和无稽之谈 你们会冻僵的
Brotherhood and fiddlesticks! You’re frozen through.
你们不能站在这儿 安努什卡 这不对
You’ve no right, Annushka. It isn’t fair.
我们以为你不来了 先生
We’d given you up, Monsieur.
我的侄女
My niece.
脱下大衣 拉拉
Coat, Lara.
来吧 我亲爱的
Come, my dear.
小牛肉和鹅肝酱 怎么样?
How’s the Foie de Veau, Gascoigne?
一如往常 先生
As always, Monsieur.
-好的 别太多 -不要太多的芹菜 先生
-All right. Not too much… -Not too much mustard, Monsieur.
酒呢 先生?
Wine, Monsieur?
好的 要一点淡的酒
A little light wine, yes.
好的 先生
Oul, Monsleur. Mademolselle.
这地方一定很贵吧? 科玛洛夫斯基先生
This place must be dreadfully expensive, Monsieur Komarovsky.
确实如此
It is.
为何不叫我”维克多·伊波利托维奇”呢?
Why not “Victor Yppolitovich”?
那不行
I can’t.
这件衣服是我母亲做的
Mother made this dress.
很好看
Very nice.
她很聪明 不是吗?
She’s clever, isn’t she?
你的妈妈 是的 一个不错的小女人
Your mother? Yes. Fine little woman.
毫无疑问 革命后 他们的拍子会抓得更准
No doubt they’ll sing in tune after the Revolution.
预备
Prepare!
前进
Mount!
格杀勿论
Tote sabers!
怎么了?
What, what?
怎么了?
What?
晚安 亲爱的
-Good night, dear. -Good night…
晚安 维克多·伊波利托维奇
…Victor Yppolitovich.
请进屋
Go inside your houses, please.
所有人都注意
All these people will be taken care of.
请回去
Go inside, please.
所有人请注意
All these people will be taken care of.
请回去
Go inside, please.
回去
Get inside.
尤里 求你了 别惹麻烦
Yuri, please. No trouble.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!