身为一位指挥官 萨沙…
A commander, Sasha,
他只要求面包和白开水就够了
and he lives on bread and water.
真的吗?
Does he?
我不知道 他们这样说的
I don’t know. They say so.
这是真的
It’s true.
没有人知道他从何处来
No one knows where he comes from.
而且他们从来不知道他在哪里?
And they never know where he is.
他往铁路边去了
-He’s back up the line.
是吗?
-Yes?

No
不 这又是谁在作怪
Someone’s for it.
噢 真的 别又停了
Oh, really, not again!
这次又怎么了?
What this time?
爸爸 不要管它 睡一会吧
Never mind, Father. Get a good night’s sleep.
我知道我该做什么
I know what I’m going to do.

Look!
乌拉尔
The Urals.
你看 萨沙
Look, Sasha, look.
那就是我们要去的地方 亲爱的
That’s where we’re going, darling.
穿越群山 进入森林
Through the mountains and into the forest.
会让我们暖和的多
Then it’ll be much warmer still.
那在森林中会有狼吗?
Will there be wolves in the forest?
斯特林可夫
Strelnikov!
是的 那就是斯特林可夫
That’s Strelnikov.
爸爸 那是什么声音?
Daddy!What’s that noise?
那只是瀑布声
It’s only a waterfall.
不 是别的声音
No, the other noise.
是枪声 萨沙
Guns, Sasha.
他们在打仗吗?
Are they fighting?
一定是的 在很远的地方
They must be. It’s a long way away.
我们睡吧
Let’s go to sleep.
抓住他
Get him!
搜查一下
Look!
-就这些吗? -就这些
Is that all?That’s all.
带他过来
Bring him.
谁派你来这儿的? 日瓦戈
Who sent you here, Zhivago?
没有人派我来这儿 指挥官
No one sent me here, Commander.
我跟我老婆孩子 要到尤立亚金去
I’m going to Yuriatin with my wife and child.
他们在那节从莫斯科来的火车上
They’re on the train from Moscow.
是的 我们也检查过了
Yes, we’ve checked that.
那么…
Then?
你把刀子放在叉子和汤匙中间
You put your knife with a fork and a spoon
让人看起来 好像不会有什么危害
and it looks quite innocuous.
也许你带老婆孩子一起走 也是同样的原因
Perhaps you travel with a wife and child for the same reason?
才不是
No.
白♥军♥占据着尤立亚金
Yuriatin is occupied by White Guards.
那就是你要去那里的原因吗?
Is that why you’re going there?
不 我们要去瓦雷金诺
No. We’re going on to Varykino.
尤立亚金正在炮火之下 我们不会经过那里
Not through Yuriatin. It’s under shellfire.
指挥官 我不是白♥军♥的间谍
Commander, I’m not a White agent.
不 我也认为你不是
No, I don’t think you are.
好 柯立亚 谢谢你 同志们 坐下来 大夫
All right, Kolya. Thank you, Comrades. Sit down, Doctor.
拿着吧
Take it.
这不是开玩笑 过去有人有过这样的企图
It’s not as silly as it seems. There have been one or two attempts.
你是诗人吧?
Are you the poet?
是的
Yes.
我很钦佩你的诗歌♥
I used to admire your poetry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在我就不应该钦佩了
I shouldn’t admire it now.
我个人觉得那非常荒谬 难道你不同意?
I should find it absurdly personal. Don’t you agree?
那些感觉 见解 情感
Feelings, insights, affections.
现在突然感到实在微不足道
It’s suddenly trivial, now.
你不同意 你错了
You don’t agree. You’re wrong.
个人生活 在俄♥国♥已经灭亡了
The personal life is dead in Russia.
历史已经把它消灭了
History has killed it.
我知道你可能会讨厌我
I can see how you might hate me.
我厌恶你所说的话 但我还不能够改变它
I hate everything you say, but not enough to kill you for it.
你有一位弟弟吧?
You have a brother?
叶格拉夫?
Yevgraf?
-叶格拉夫 是的 一位警♥察♥ -我不太清楚
Yevgraf. Yes. The policeman.I didn’t know that.
或许不是 是秘密警♥察♥ 是他叫你来这儿的吗?
Perhaps not. A “secret” policeman. Did he send you here?
叶格拉夫? 不 叶格拉夫是布尔什维克党员
Yevgraf?No, Yevgraf’s a Bolshevik.
我对这些事一无所知
I don’t know anything about these things.
哦 你知道的不会少
Oh, you know a great deal.
当你进来时 你认出了我是谁?
When you came in you recognized me.How?
是吗 有人给你看过照片吗?
Has someone shown you photographs?
没有
No.
我相信你一定认识我
I am certain that you recognized me.
我以前曾经见过你 指挥官
I’ve seen you before, Commander.
什么时候?
When?
-六年前 -接着说下去
Six years ago.Go on.
圣诞节前夜 你…
Christmas Eve. You…
你在那儿吗? 还是谁跟你说的?
You were there?Or, has someone told you this?
我照顾过你太太 那位枪杀那个男人的女人
I attended to the man who was injured by your wife.
你为什么说她是我的太太?
Why do you call her my wife?
我又遇到过她
I met her again.
我们曾一起在乌克兰前线
We served together on the Ukranian Front.
如果她和你在一起 我相信她会为我担♥保♥的
If she’s with you, I’m sure she’d vouch for me.
因为这场战争 我还一直没有见过她
I haven’t seen her since the war.
她是在尤立亚金
She’s in Yuriatin.
尤立亚金?
Yuriatin!
对于一个男子汉 个人生活已经成为过去
The private life is dead, for a man with any manhood.
来的路上我们在一个叫明克的地方看到过你的男子汉气概
We saw a sample of your manhood on the way, a place called Mink.
-他们卖♥♥马给白♥军♥ -没有
They were selling horses to the Whites.No.
看来是你错烧了村子
It seems you burned the wrong village.
他们总是这么说 这算什么事?
They always say that. And what does it matter?
村庄背叛我们 就该烧毁 这是肯定的
A village betrays us, a village is burnt. The point’s made.
这是你的观点 而他们是村庄毁了
Your point, their village.
柯立亚
Kolya!
那么你将来要做什么? 和你的太太孩子 在瓦雷金诺
And what will you do with your wife and child in Varykino?
只是生活罢了
Just live.
把他带出去 他是无罪的
Take him away. He’s innocent.
你运气真好
You’re lucky.
我们已经开始转移了 你知道去哪儿吗?
We’ve been diverted. Do you know where we’re going?
到瓦雷金诺停下
Varykino Halt.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
多么可爱呀
How lovely!
噢 多么可爱呀
Oh, how lovely!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
亚历山大·席米欧维奇
Alexander Maximiovich?
是的 是我呀 彼佳
Yes.It’s me, Petya.
老爷
Your Honor!
不 不 不 那些已成为过去 这你是知道的
No, no, no, that’s all done with, you know.
我们如何回老房♥子去? 彼佳
How do we get to the house, Petya?
像以前一样 老爷
As you always did, Your Honor.
你看 萨沙
Look, Sasha!
那是什么? 彼佳 森林失火了吗?
What is it, Petya? Forest fire?
森林失火? 老爷
Forest fire, Your Honor?
那是尤立亚金
That’s Yuriatin.
不幸的灵魂 开始是红军 后来是白♥军♥
Poor souls. First the Reds, then the Whites.
现在 又是红军
Now, the Reds again.
那是斯特林可夫 他的良心一定没了
That’s Strelnikov. His heart must be dead.
我们很快就会到那儿了 萨沙
We’ll soon be there, now, Sasha.
还有五哩路
Another five miles.
那么远吗? 忘记了 那地方怎么样了?
Is it that far? One forgets. How is the place?
噢 够好了 老爷 早已被查封了 您知道
Oh, well enough, Your Honor. It’s all locked up, you know.
瓦雷金诺
Varykino!
全都被封起来了吧 您看
All locked up, you see.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!