被他们不信任的人指挥着
…led by men they dldn’t trust.
前进呀 你们这些杂种
Come on, you bastards!
而他们真正信任的…
And, those they dld trust…
前进呀 同志们 前进
Come on, Comrades. Come on!
前进
Come on!
前进
Come on!
同志们 前进
Come on! Comrades! Earthshakers!
给他们好看
Show them!
前进 冲啊
Come on!Charge!
冲啊
Charge!
最后他们做了所有军人梦魅以求的事
At last they dld what all the armles dreamed of dolng:
他们开始返回家乡
They began to go home.
这就是革命的开始
That was the beglnnlng of the Revolutlon.
逃兵们
Deserters.
换防的
Replacements.
肩枪
Tote arms!
回到队伍里 集♥合♥在一起
Come back.Stick together!
集♥合♥在一起 我们就会没事的
Stick together and we’ll be all right.
而且随时准备好 对付他们
And be ready for them.
回来 小伙子们
Turn around, lads!
-不要去 -加入我们 弟兄们 回来
-Don’t go any farther. -Come on, lads. Turn around.
别去送死 快回来呀
Pigs to the slaughter! Look at you!
快回来 弟兄们
Turn around, lads.
不要听他们的
Learn out this
听着 弟兄们
Listen, lads.
那条路十哩远的地方 就是德国人
Ten miles up that road are the Germans!
胡说
-Rubbish.
不是胡说 他们就要来了
-Not rubbish. They’re coming. And they’re coming fast.
是你们让他们来的
You’ve let them in.
他们来占领你们的房♥屋 他们来夺走你们的妻子
They’re coming for your wives…
他们来强占你们的国家
…your houses, your country.
是你的国家 长官
Your country, Officer!
是的 我的国家 还有我的光荣…
Yes, my country! And proud…
回到你的队伍里去
Get back in your ranks!
回到你的队伍里去
Get back in your ranks!
我说 快回到你的队伍里去
Get back in your ranks!
回去排好
Get back!
队伍排好
Get back in the ranks!
你是护士吗?
Are you a nurse?
是的
Yes.
你没有问题吧?
-Are you all right?
是的 没有问题
-Yes. all right?
那么帮助我吧
Then help me.
大夫 我没受过专门训练 我是一个自愿者
Doctor, I ought to tell you, I’m not a trained nurse, I’m a volunteer.I see. Right.
你为何要自愿参加呢?
Why did you volunteer?
我来这儿找我的丈夫
-I came here to find my husband.
很体贴
-Very gently.
-你看过动手术吗? -是的
-Have you ever seen an operation? -Yes.
那我们就来动手术吧
We’ll manage.
弟兄们 他们已到邻村了
They’re in the next village, brothers.
是德国人
The Germans.
不要动
-Your Honor… -Keep still.
你找到你的丈夫了吗?
Did you find your husband?
没有
No.Your Honor…
是的 我们最好走吧
Yes, we’d better be off.
你常在看着我 就好像你认识我的样子
You know, you often look at me as though you knew me.
我见过你 四年前 圣诞节前夕
I have seen you. Four years ago. Christmas Eve.
是你吗?
Were you there?
难怪你那样看着我
No wonder you look at me.
你认识维克多·科玛洛夫斯基吧
Did you know Victor Komarovsky?
是的 是这样的
Yes, I did.
那个带你离开的年轻人…
That young man, who took you away…
-是我的丈夫 -他很有勇气
My husband. A lot of courage.
当时他让我们觉得是一个懦弱的人
He made the rest of us look very feeble.
事实上 你们两位都很了不起
As a matter of fact, I thought you both did.
好人会没事的
Good man to shoot at.
为了能找到他 我什么都愿意牺牲
I’d give anything never to have met him.
沙皇被监禁了
The tsar’s in prison.
列♥宁♥已到莫斯科了
Lenin’s in Moscow.
内战已经开始了
Civil war has started.
很好
Good!
内战? 好?
Civil war, good?
是不好 护士同志 但这是不可避免的
Not good, Comrade Nurse, inevitable.
但是列♥宁♥同志在莫斯科
But Lenin in Moscow!
这个列♥宁♥ 他将成为新的沙皇吗?
This Lenin, will he be the new tsar then?
听着 老爹 再没有沙皇了 再没有更多的主人了
Listen, Daddy. No more tsars, no more masters.
在这个工人的国家里 只会有工人
Only workers in a worker’s state.
你觉得怎么样呢?
How about that?
-你是医生吗? -是的
Are you a doctor?
请 跟我来
-Yes. -Follow me, please.
我处理不了这么多
I can’t deal with this.
这是临时政♥府♥的命令 你必须试试看 朋友
Order of the Provisional Government. You’ll have to try, friend.
“如果你能看到 我们这里的工作一直多么艰苦
“If you could see how hard we have been working here…
我相信你会原谅我的 亲爱的 没有经常给你写信”
“…I feel sure you’d forgive me, dear, for not writing more regularly.”
这封信什么时间写的?
When was that written?
7月20日
July 20th.
八个礼拜了
Eight weeks!
“现在看来 这战争似乎已经停止了
“But now the war seems really to have stopped.
“这家医院渐渐空起来了 我将有更多时间
“The hospital is emptying, and I shall have more time.
我的时间甚至可以写诗 希望我没有忘记如何写诗”
“I may even get time to write some verse, if I’ve not forgotten how to.”
哦 我希望这样
Oh, I do hope so!
“拉丽莎·安季波娃也在这里
“Larissa Antipova is still here,
“而且我钦佩她的地方越来越多
and I admire her more and more.
“她似乎有特殊的才能
“She seems to have the strange gift of healing,
“那本来是做医生的不相信的
which doctors don’t believe in.
“她常用不同的方式处理事情
“She often does the wrong things,
“但结果总是对的
but it always seems to work out right.
“亚历克斯伯伯还好吗?
“How is Uncle Alex?
“他仍然还有英国烟抽吗?
-“Can he still get his English tobacco?”
但愿如此
-Would that he could!
“萨沙会说话了没有?
“Can Sasha say his letters yet?
还有安娜伯母怎么样? ”
And how is Auntie Anna?”
他没有收到我的信
He didn’t get my letter.
“最重要的是…我最亲爱的 你还好吗? ”
“Most of all, my dearest, how are you?”
特别难过的是… 他还不知道她已经死了
Strangely upsetting. He doesn’t know she’s dead.
不过那也看不出有什么不同
Can’t see what difference it makes.
他们又来了
They’re at it again!
我宁愿他们能一次决定好
I wish they’d decide once and for all…
不管哪一伙流氓来组织这个国家的政♥府♥
…which gang of hooligans constitutes the government of this country!
振作起来 谢尔盖 难道你想回家?
Cheer up, Sergei.Don’t you want to go home?
家乡也在打仗 老爷 我已经受够了
There’s fighting at home, Your Honor. I’ve had enough.
红军 白♥军♥ 我这个老头子已经受够了
Red Guards and White Guards, this old man’s had enough.
老爷 您是一位仁慈的绅士
Your Honor is a kind gentleman.
而这位护士 也是一位仁慈的夫人
And, the nurse is a kind lady.
-结束了吗? -快了
Finished? Just about.
再过几天 你就会和你的女儿在一起了
In a couple of weeks you’ll be with your little girl.
如果我能坐上火车的话
If I can get on a train.
在这世界上我最大的愿望
I want to be with Katya
就是和我女儿卡提雅在一起
more than anything in the world.
是的 那当然
Yes, of course.
但是 现在我们就要分离了 我感到难过
But, now that we’re going, I feel sad.
是很难过
Sad.Really sad.
-我们已经在这里有一段时间了 -是的
-Well, we’ve been here some time. -Yes.
这医院以前一定是一间非常好的房♥子
This must have been a lovely house, once.Don’t you think?
你今后打算要做什么?
What are you going to do?
-在格拉道夫? -是
In Gradov? Yes.
我今后不会有问题的
I’ll be all right.
但愿你没有问题
I wish I could think so.
你可以开一家洗衣店
You could run a laundry.
你会做什么?
What will you do?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!