那是我第一次看到我的哥哥
That was the flrst tlme I ever saw my brother.
但是 我能认得出他
But, I knew hlm,
而且我知道 我可能会违背了党
and I knew that I would dlsobey the Party.
就仅仅因为我们有手足之情的关系吗?
Perhaps It was the tle ofblood between us, but I doubt It.
虽然只是同父异母兄弟 但兄弟是会背叛兄弟的
We were only half-tled, anyway, and brothers wlll betray a brother.
的确 作为一个警♥察♥
Indeed, as a pollceman,
我要说”抓一个人却等到他回家了才抓他”
I would say “Get hold of a man’s brother and you’re half way home.”
决不是因为他是一个比我更好的人
Nor was It admlratlon for a better man than me.
我是很钦佩他
I dld admlre hlm,
但决不是因为他是一个比我更好的好人
but I dldn’t thlnk he was a better man.
我曾枪决过比我好的人 只用一支小手♥枪♥
Besldes, I’ve executed better men than me wlth a small plstol.
现在你得像我们其他人一样地生活 医生
Now you’ll have to live like the rest of us, Doctor.
还给我 把那个还给我
Bring that! Bring that back!
噢 听听 那位阁下
Oh, listen to His Excellency!
我不要这样没有秩序
I want no anarchy!
我想这是正确的处理
I want this carried out correctly.
-你在干嘛? -重新分配生活空间 医生同志
What are you doing? Re-allocation of living space, Comrade Doctor.
50平方米 给你们这个小家庭
Fifty square meters for a family of less than five persons.
-该死的 这是谁的房♥子? -父亲 冷静一点
Dammit, whose house is this, anyway?Father, be quiet!
好吧 就50平方米
All right, 50 square meters.
那我的东西怎么办呢?
What’re you doing with my things?
-收起来了 -是被偷走了吧
They’re being stored. They’re being stolen.
尤里
Yuli
等一下
Just a minute!
你在哪儿得到这些木柴?
And where did you get this?
我从木栅栏上拔下来的
I pulled it out of a fence.
我告诉他们我是谁
I told them who I was.
这老头不太友善
The old man was hostlle,
这女孩 很小心
the glrl cautlous.
我的哥哥似乎很高兴
My brother…seemed very pleased.
我想只有这女的是唯一明白他们处境的人
I thlnk the glrl was the only one who guessed at thelr posltlon.
正如我想像的一样 你该是我的政♥治♥良知
You’re just as I imagined you. You’re my political conscience.
我问他没有自己的政♥治♥理念吗
I asked hlm hadn’t he one of hls own.
于是我们谈论有关革命的事
And so he talked about the Revolutlon.
在手术台前 你面对重病患者彻底切除毒瘤 对极了
You lay life on a table and you cut out all the tumors of injustice. Marvelous.
如果他是这么认为的 我告诉他 他应该入党
I told hlm If he felt llke that he shouldjoln the Party.
切除肿瘤是一种大手术
Cutting out the tumors of injustice, that’s a deep operation.
这个人还得维持生命 你必须做到这一点
Someone must keep life alive while you do it.
就像生活 难道不是这样 没错吧
By living.Isn’t that right?
我想 在那时 这是错的
I thought then It was wrong.
他告诉我他对党的想法 他不赞同我们
He told me what he thought about the Party
这让我替他感到担心
and I trembled for hlm.
要他赞成我们 是很困难的 我们的理由
He approved of us, but for reasons whlch were subtle,
就像他写诗一样十分微妙
llke hls verse.
这样的赞成 过夜后就可能消失
Approval such as hls could vanlsh overnlght.
我亲自告诉他了
I told hlm so.
我现在不能赞成你 至于明天你…
Of course, I can’t approve this evening something you may do tomorrow.
在他的脖子上已经有一根绳索了
He was walklng about wlth a noose round hls neck
但他还毫不知情
and dldn’t know.
我告诉他有关他写的诗的情况
So I told hlm what I had heard about hls poems.
不喜欢? 谁不喜欢?
Not liked?Not liked by whom?
为什么为不喜欢?
Why not liked?
然后我就告诉他原因
So I told hlm that.
你认为那是”个人主义 小资产阶级和自我放纵”的?
Do you think it’s “personal, petit-bourgeois and self indulgent”?
是的 我说的有点过 但他相信我
I lled.But he belleved me.
那让我很感动 他重视我的意见
And It struck me through to see that my oplnlon mattered.
这女的知道 他们在城市里难以生存
The glrl knew what It meant, what It was golng to mean.They couldn’t survlve what was comlng In the city.
我劝他们到偏远的乡下去 或许能够维持生活
I urged them to leave and llve obscurely somewhere In the country.where they could keep themselves allve.
我们的老房♥子在瓦雷金诺 靠近尤立亚金
We have, used to have, an estate at Varykino, near Yuriatin.
那里的人们都认识我们
The people know us there.
他没有反对
He dldn’t reslst.
我给他们拿到准许证 通行证
I offered to obtaln permlts, passes, warrants…
告诉他们什么可以带走 什么该留下
…told them what to take and what to leave behlnd.
我不客气地向他要了本诗集
I had the Impertlnence to ask hlm for a volume of hls poems.
我们就这样分手了
And so we parted.
我记得曾告诉他 希望下次在好点的情况下见面
I thlnk I even told hlm that we would meet agaln In better tlmes.
但也许我没有说
But perhaps I dldn’t.
只能上50个人
Fifty persons! Fifty persons only! Fifty persons!
冬妮娅 这里
Tonya, here!
是的
Yes
冬妮娅
Tonya
只能上50个人
Fifty persons only!
回来
Get back!
50个人
Fifty persons only!
50个人
Fifty persons!
50个人
Fifty persons! Only 50 persons!
真是迷人的住处
Charming accommodation.
迷人的住处 说的好
Charming accommodation.That’s very good.
我是一位知识份子
I’m an intellectual.
闭嘴 你这臭知识份子
Shut up, you “intellectual.”
闭嘴 你这个狗腿子
Shut up, you lickspittle.
强迫劳动
Forced labor.
注意 同志们 火车明天上午就启程
Attention, Comrades. Your train will leave tomorrow morning.
旅途上的卫生规定…
Health regulations for the journey:
粪便必须在清晨处理掉 必须处理掉
Night soil will be emptied every morning without fail.
草席每十天必须更换一次 旧的烧掉
Straw to be replaced at ten day intervals and the old straw burned.
如果拿不到新的话 就把旧的翻过来使用
In the event of fresh straw being unavailable, old straw to be turned.
这是消过毒的 将就用吧
This is disinfectant. Use it.
在这车厢的是一个自愿义务劳动的支队
In this wagon is a detachment of Voluntary Labor.
骗子
Liar.
军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥要求你们要提供一切协助
You are required by Military Committee to show them all assistance.
有一节车厢内载有苏维埃英勇的喀琅斯塔德海军水兵
One carriage is occupied by sailors of the heroic Kronstadt Sailors’ Soviet.
你们会得到指导
So you’ll be in good hands.
他们是白♥痴♥
They’re idiots.
注意 同志们 大约十一天 你们将会经过乌拉尔
Attention, Comrades.In approximately 11 days’ time you’ll pass through the Urals province…
那里有白♥军♥ 会遭遇外来干涉…
…where White Guard units, aided by foreign interventionists…
和其他的犯罪反♥动♥分子 最近正在活动
…and other criminal reactionary elements, have recently been active.
但军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥向你们保证
The Military Committee assures you…
罪犯在那里已经被完全消灭
…that the criminals have been completely routed in that area…
那是在红军指挥官斯特林可夫的领导之下
…by Red Guard units under the command of People’s Commander Strelnikov.
又是一位英雄
There’s a man.
为他鼓掌
Clap him.
这条路线已经很清楚了
The line is definitely clear.
革命万岁
Long live the Revolution!
万岁 无政♥府♥状态
Long live anarchy!
狗腿子 臭官僚
Lickspittle! Bureaucrat!
是必要的吗?
Is that necessary?
我签署负责六个自愿义务劳工 我就要送到六个
Six volunteers I’ve signed for, and six I’ll deliver.
我是一个自♥由♥人 狗腿子
I’m a free man, lickspittle.
你不能把我怎么样
There’s nothing you can do about it.
我是这火车上唯一的自♥由♥人
I’m the only free man on this train.
你们其余的都是畜牲
The rest of you are cattle.
帮我说说呀 兄弟们
Help me, brothers,
看在上帝的份上
for the love of God.
来呀
Come on!
尤里 这孩子已经死了
Yuri, the child is dead.
他不是我的孩子 亲爱的
It wasn’t my child, dear…
他小小的灵魂已在天堂了 这是肯定的
…and his little soul’s in Heaven now, that’s certain.
谁干的? 同志 白♥军♥吗?
Who did it, Comrade, the Whites?
白♥军♥?
The Whites?
不是 是斯特林可夫
No, Strelnikov.
好吧 那么一定是你们干了什么事
Well, then, you must have done something.
那不是我♥干♥的 同志
It wasn’t us, Comrade.
这位指挥官说 我们想把马卖♥♥给白♥军♥
The commander said we’d sold horses to the Whites.
不是我们 是库尼克的那些猪猡
It wasn’t us, it was those pigs in Kuniko.
我们告诉他了 但他不相信我们
We told him, but he didn’t believe us.
我但愿你在说谎
I expect you were lying.
上帝可以作证
-As God’s my witness.
但他不是
-But he isn’t.
斯特林可夫指挥官是位伟大的人物
Commander Strelnikov is a great man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!