大约晚上八点钟
About eight o’clock this evening.
你知道这是什么吗?
Do you know what it was?
为什么不找当地的医生?
Why didn’t you get a local doctor?
-我找不到 -我想你也找不到
-I couldn’t. -No, I suppose you couldn’t.
过来 给她翻个身
Come on in.
去拿水
Turn her over.
好了
All right.

Water.
现在 尤里 来吧 亲爱的 来吧
Now, Yuri. Come on, dear. Come on.
现在 尤里
Now, Yuri.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, dear.
来吧 尤里
Come on, Yuri.
抱歉
Sorry.
好的 我亲爱的 就这样
Well, my dear, that’s it.
就这样 很好
That’s it. Good.
好极了
Good.
好极了
Good.
她没生命危险吧?
Is she going to live?
去拿水
Water.
-她会活下去吧? -是的
-She is, isn’t she? -Yes.
真是奇怪的事情
Funny thing.
这个男人常在公众之前讲话
There’s a man, speaks on public platforms.
与政♥府♥有关系 与自♥由♥党有关系
In with the government. In with the Liberals.
与每个人都有关系
In with everybody.
而为了这个… 却冒了很大风险
And he risks it all.
尽管如此
For that!
这不是像诗人所想像的女人吧 是吗
That’s not how poets see them, is it?
这是医生所看到的
That’s how GPs see them.
这是他们的真实情况
That’s how they are.
你知道 从这儿看她很漂亮
You know, from here, she looks beautiful.
日瓦戈 我认为你有很难解决的问题
Zhivago, I think you’re a hard case.
拉拉 拉拉
Lara Lara
这情况与一个孩子有关 她的女儿
There’s a child in the case. A child. Her daughter.
哦 感谢上帝 鲍里斯…
Oh, for heaven’s sake, Boris…
之前 她早就应该想到”拉拉”
She might have thought about “Lara” before she did it.
这女孩儿知道吗?
Does the girl know?
我担心她
I’m afraid she does.
-她在这里? -是的
-Is she here? -Yes.
告诉她 她妈妈可以活下去
Tell her that her mother’s going to live.
等一下 维克多 尤里 你离开一下
Wait a minute, Victor. Yurian.
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
我们对这事该如何解释呢?
What are we going to say about this?
-我们一定要解释吗? -我恐怕是这样的
-Must we say anything? -I’m afraid so.
我要带她上医院去 我们必须说点什么吧?
I’m taking her to the hospital. We’ll have to say something.
你知道 不必太为难 鲍里斯
You know that needn’t be difficult, Boris.
-你的助手 姓什么? -日瓦戈
-What is the name of your assistant? -Zhivago.
-安德列维奇? -是的 怎么了
Andreyevich? Yes, why?
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
不认识 我以前认识他父亲
No, I knew his father slightly.
很好
Fine.
振作起来 尤里 我要那可怜的女人今晚住院
Cheer up, Yuri. I’ll have the poor bitch in hospital tonight.
他叫什么名字?
What’s his name?
这就是维克多·科玛洛夫斯基 他说他知道你
That’s Victor Komarovsky. He says he knows you.
他曾经办理过我父亲的遗嘱 被亚利克斯舅舅拒绝了
He executed my father’s will.Uncle Alex turned it down.
当时 在科玛洛夫斯基的帐户上已经没有多少钱了
By Komarovsky’s account there wasn’t much in it.
现在 什么都是属于科玛洛夫斯基的
And what there was belonged to Komarovsky.
噢 他是个非常能干的商人
Oh, he’s a very good businessman.
但我怀疑他是骗子
But I doubt that he’s crooked.
很好的公♥司♥ 了解社会
Very good company. Knows life.
今晚他可吓坏了
He’s had a bad scare tonight.
你不介意来这里 你 维克多·伊波利托维奇?
You don’t mind coming here, do you, Victor Yppolitovich?
没有 没有 这使我想起我的青年时代
No, no. It reminds me of my youth.
-我去过医院了 -然后呢?
-I went to the hospital again. -And?
她希望你原谅她 为了她的猜疑
She wants you to go and forgive her. For her suspicions.
如果你愿意 你可以告诉她实情 拉丽莎
You can tell her the truth if you like, Larissa.
-就是他吗? -是的
Is this him? Yes.
-他什么也不知道… -不
-He knows nothing about… -No.
帕沙 这位是科玛洛夫斯基先生
Pasha, this is Monsieur Komarovsky.
请坐
Please.
-你要吃点什么吗? -不用了 谢谢
-Will you eat? -No, thank you.
-但愿你不要见怪 帕维尔·帕夫洛维奇 -别客气
I hope you don’t think this is impertinent, Pavel Pavlovich.Not at all.
我…我做拉丽莎母亲的法律顾问多年
I am… I have been advising Larissa’s mother for many years.
我对她的事情很感兴趣
I’m interested in what happens to her.
我必须告诉你 就是这个…
There’s something I have to tell you. And that is this:
我决心从事革命 没别的
I am committed to the Revolution.
目前没有什么比革命重要 甚至拉拉也一样
Nothing not even Lara, has more importance for me.
你误会了 你的政♥治♥观点我并不关心
You misunderstand.Your political views do not concern me.
可能我比你想像的还要同情革命
So far as that goes, I’m probably more in sympathy than you suppose.
我接触的人可能会出乎你的预料
I have a few contacts of my own, which might surprise you.
你将来打算靠什么生活?
How do you propose to live?
他们给了我一份教书的工作
I’ve been offered a teaching post.
-但愿我知道在哪里? -格拉道夫 是在乌拉尔
-May I know where? -Gradov. It’s in the Urals.
我知道 那儿是个小地方
I know it. Not much of a place.
那是漂亮的乡村 科玛洛夫斯基先生
It’s beautiful country, Monsieur Komarovsky.
那将是平静的生活 不是吗?
It’ll be a quiet life, won’t it?
那正是我们所希望的
That’s what we want.
那么请原谅 你们的工资将来够生活吗?
Well, you’ll excuse me. Will your salary be adequate?
足够 只是没有多余的
Adequate. If not more.
帕维尔·帕夫洛维奇 你给我的印象 我并无恶意
Pavel Pavlovich, my chief impression is, and I mean no offense…
是…我觉得你还很年轻
…is that you’re very young.
科玛洛夫斯基先生 我希望我没冒犯你
Monsieur Komarovsky, I hope I don’t offend you.
人年纪越大会越好吗?
Do people improve with age?
他们年纪越大越宽容
They grow a little more tolerant.
因为他们有更多的需要被宽容的事
Because they have more to tolerate in themselves.
青年人因为结婚会学到些什么?
If people don’t marry young, what do they bring to their marriage?
一点经验
A little experience.
我现在26岁 在我8岁时母亲死了
I’m 26. My mother died, needlessly, when I was eight.
我的父亲死在牢里 我得自己养活自己
My father died in prison. I have fended for myself.
我一直靠自己 念完了高中和大学
I’ve worked my way through higher school and university.
我所熟悉的东西 你很难想的到
I am familiar with things that you can hardly guess at.
所以 这当然是一种经验
All this is an experience of a kind, certainly.
我是没有恋爱经验 如果这是你的意思
I’ve no amorous experience, if that’s what you mean.
那没什么 拉拉已经17岁了
None whatever. Lara’s 17. That speaks for itself.
你可能认为这很可笑 我们不会
You probably find this situation comic. We don’t.
我们打算明年结婚
We’re going to be married next year.
我这番直接的话 希望没有冒犯你
I hope I haven’t offended you by speaking plainly.
别客气 很令人钦佩
Not at all. Admirable.
-一位年轻的十字军战士 -哦 他不是
A young crusader. Oh, he’s not…
他是个非常好的小伙子 这是显而易见的
He’s a very fine young man. That’s obvious.
你真慷慨 科玛洛夫斯基先生
You’re very generous, Monsieur Komarovsky.
拉丽莎 我要和你谈一谈
Larissa, I want to talk to you.
科玛洛夫斯基先生 请你…
Monsieur Komarovsky, will you…
我求你 别再称呼我”科玛洛夫斯基先生”了
I beg you.Drop this affectation of addressing me as “Monsieur Komarovsky”!
这个样子 使我觉得非常可笑
Under the circumstances, I find it rather ridiculous.
拉拉 我决心把你从那可怕的错误中救出来
Lara, I am determined to save you from a dreadful error.
这世界上有两种类型的男人
There are two kinds of men, and only two.
那位青年人算是一种
And that young man is one kind.
他是高尚的 他是纯洁的
He is high-minded. He is pure.
是那种被这世界假装称赞着的一种
He is the kind of man that the world
但事实上 根本就不值得称赞
pretends to look up to and despises.
他是那种使别人不幸的人
He’s the kind of man who breeds unhappiness,
尤其是女人
particularly in women.
-你明白吗? -不明白
-Do you understand? -No.
我认为你明白
I think you do.
还有另一种男人
There’s another kind.
不高尚不纯洁 但是活的很好
Not high-minded. Not pure, but alive.
依你的口味喜好 在你这种年龄喜欢年轻的可以理解
That your tastes at this time should incline toward the juvenile is understandable.
但是对你而言 嫁给他将是一个灾难
But, for you to marry that boy would be a disaster.
因为这世上也有两种女人 两种不同的女人
Because, there are two kinds of women.There are two kinds of women and you,
我们都知道 你显然不是第一种
as we well know, are not the first kind.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!