我想我会再回到医院去
I suppose I’ll go back to the hospital.
想到你在那儿一定很有趣
It’s funny to think of you there.
我以前上学还经过那儿
I used to pass it on my way to school.
你以前曾来过莫斯科?
Do you ever come to Moscow?
从格拉道夫
From Gradov?
如果有人照顾你 我才能安心
If only there were someone to look after you.
但那又会让我嫉妒的受不了
Of course, if there were, I’d be destroyed by jealousy.
日瓦戈 别这样
Zhivago, don’t.
我亲爱的 请别这样
My dear, don’t, please!
看看你害的我
Now, look what you’ve made me do.
尤里
Yuri
我们在这里一起已有六个多月了…
We’ve been together six months, on the road and here…
我们从未做过任何你必须对冬妮娅撒谎的事
…and we’ve not done anything you’ll have to lie about to Tonya.
我不想要你不得不为我说谎
I don’t want you to have to lie about me.
你知道的 尤里
You understand that, Yuri?
你什么事都知道的
You understand everything.
走吧 同志们 我要赶路
Come on, Comrades! I’m in a hurry.
回家吗? 库瑞
Going home, Kuril?
阁下 你是说家吗?
Home, Your Excellency?
去彼得格勒 参加红军去
Petrograd. I’m joining the Red Guard.
你的太太怎么办呢?
What about your wife?
有时候 护士同志 女人必须等待
Sometimes, Comrade Nurse, women have to wait.
马上走
Right!
再见 可敬的大夫
Goodbye, honored Doctor.
您要给我一句忠告吗?
Want some advice?
身体别弄坏了
-Said the millstone to the barley.
没错 让自己可以适应新环境
-That’s right. Adapt yourself!
再见 杜立诺夫
Goodbye, Durinev.
再见 尊敬的大夫
Goodbye, Your Honor.
再见 安德烈
Goodbye, Andr.
再见 西米翁
Goodbye, Simyon.
我永远不会忘记您的 绝不会
I’ll never forget Your Honor.Never!
再见 日瓦戈
Goodbye, Zhivago.
再见 谢谢你
Goodbye. Thank you.
再见 兄弟们
Goodbye, brothers!
这位医生是一位绅士
The doctor is a gentleman.
没错 写本书告知世人吧
Right. Written all over him.
他是一位好人
He’s a good man.
但上帝不帮助好人
God rot good men.
尤里
Yuri!
尤里
Yuri!
这是耶尔金同志 是我们这里的干部
This is Comrade Yelkin, our local delegate.
他住在这儿
He lives here.
你好
How do you do?
欢迎
Welcome.
卡普耐娅同志
Comrade Kaprugina…Welcome.
不是你欢迎我们 同志
It’s not for you to welcome us, Comrade.
卡普耐娅同志是主席 居民委员会主席
Comrade Kaprugina is the chairman of the Residents’ Committee.
-是的 当然 -你的退役证呢?
-Yes, of course. -Your discharge papers?
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
是我自己签过的 我担心…
I signed them myself, I’m afraid.
圣十字?
Holy Cross?
什么
What?
那是圣十字医院 这是关于…
Holy Cross Hospital. It’s on…
第二个要改造的医院
The Second Reformed Hospital.
好的 它需要改造
Good. It needed reforming.
医生们要马上去工作地点报到
Medicals report to their place of work at once.
是的 我知道有斑疹伤寒病在流行
Yes. I believe there’s typhus?
你在听信造谣者散布的流言 同志
You’ve been listening to rumormongers, Comrade.
在我们的城市里 根本没有斑疹伤寒
There is no typhus in our city.
嗯 那真是个好消息
Well, that’s good news.
我明天就去报到
I’ll report tomorrow.
当你开始工作以后 你才会得到配给供应证
When you’ve started work, you’ll get a ration book.
我一直都在工作着
I’ve always worked.
什么事情?
Whatever is the matter?
是你的问题
You are.
在这所房♥子里 可以容纳13个家庭
There was living space for 13 families in this one house.
是的 这是一个很好的安排 同志们
Yes. This is a better arrangement, Comrades.
更加公平
More just.
什么更加公平 冬妮娅 这听来有点好笑
Well, it is more just, Tonya. Why did it sound so funny?
回家后感觉好吗?
Is it good to be home?
-萨沙? -还有谁?
Sasha? Who else?
他是你的爸爸 萨沙
It’s your daddy, Sasha. Sasha!
萨沙
Sasha!
淘气鬼
Naughty boy!
不 别这么说
No, don’t say that.
我可以进来吗?
May I come in?
要仔细看
Watch carefully.
我就要点燃这属于莫斯科最后的半枝烟卷了
I am about to ignite the last half of the last cigar in Moscow.
-菜好吃吗? -非常好吃
Good meal? -Very.
那你总得称赞一下吧
-Say something.
-这菜很好吃 冬妮娅 -没有啦
That was very good, Tonya.That was nothing.
她一直在节省那调料 已经有三个月了
She’s been saving that salami for three months.
-亲爱的 是吗? -我卖♥♥掉一个时钟买♥♥来的
Have you, darling? I got it for a clock.
她真了不起 你看 还有咖啡
She’s a marvel. Coffee, you observe.
别说了 老爸 他知道我很了不起
Stop it, Daddy. He knows I’m a marvel.
你写过什么诗吗?
Did you write any poetry?
不少
Quite a lot.
写的好吗?
Is it good?
是的 我想是吧
Yes, I think so.
我可以看看吗?
Can I see it?
嗯 当然
Well, of course.
安季波娃护士怎么样啦?
What happened to Nurse Antipova?
你的信里写的都是她
Your letters were full of her.
我想大概是吧
Yes, I suppose they were.
就是向科玛洛夫斯基开枪的女孩 是她吧?
That’s the girl who shot friend Komarovsky, isn’t it?
是的 爸爸 你认识她
Yes, Daddy. You know it is.
她回家去了 看她的小女儿去了
She’s gone home to her little girl.
-哦 我们再也看不到她了 -看不到了
-Oh, we shan’t see her then? -No.
真可惜
What a pity!
别了 身心的享受
Farewell, the pleasures of the flesh.
我真不知道 我们如何在这个冬天活下去
What I don’t understand is how we’re going to stay alive this winter.
你没有权力 打断我的工作把叫我来
You have no right whatever to call me from work.
作为居民委员会负责人 我…
As a Soviet deputy, I…
那是给你权利 不是权力
That gives you the power, not the right.
你被注意了 你知道吗? 你知道你的态度被注意了
It’s noticed, you know. Your attitude is noticed.
你应该叫本地区的医生
You should have called the area doctor.
-我要把这种病 悄悄地处理掉 -为什么?
I want this done quietly.
是什么病? 斑疹伤寒吗?
Why, what is it, typhus?
我来把他带走 帮我准备交通工具
I’ll take him away. Get me some transport.
这不是斑疹伤寒病 是另一种病
It isn’t typhus.
这是一种在莫斯科所没有的病
It’s another disease we don’t have in Moscow:
饿死病
Starvation.
这似乎让你很满意
That seems to give you satisfaction.
只有你认错 我才会很满意
It would give me satisfaction to hear you admit it.
-是吗? 为什么? -因为是你错了
-Would it? Why? -Because it is so.
你知道 你的态度被注意了
Your attitude is noticed, you know.
是的 你已经被注意了
Oh, yes, it’s been noticed.
-尤里 -哈罗
Hello.Yuli
火炉里没有火了
The stove’s out!
冬妮娅 火炉里没有火了
The stove’s out!
你怎么了? 难怪他瘦了
What’s the matter with you? No wonder he’s losing weight!
你出去后 她就把火弄灭了
She lets it out as soon as you’ve gone,
而且在你回家之前 连这灯也是一样的
and she lights it before you come home.
我们没有够用的柴火
We haven’t enough fuel.
我告诉我自己 那样做有失我的尊严
I told myselflt was beneath my dlgnlty
去抓一个仅仅偷柴火的人
to arrest a man for pllferlng flrewood.
但是党有明确指示 任何人不得违抗 而且党是对的
But nothlng ordered by the Party Is beneath the dlgnlty of any man and the Party was rlght
一个人为柴火而绝望的作了小偷 值得同情
One man desperate for a blt of fuel Is pathetlc.
但五百万人偷盗急需的柴火 就会把一个城市毁灭掉的
Flve mllllon people desperate for fuel wlll destroy a clty.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!