带他回去 先生 否则我就逮捕他
Take him inside, sir, or I’ll put him under arrest.
尤里 我求你 冬妮娅明天就回来了
Yuri, I beg you. Tonya’s coming home tomorrow.
尤里
Yuri
冬妮娅
Tonya
尤里
Yuri
太好了
Well
爸爸
Daddy!
好了 去亲你的妈妈吧 你的妈妈
There, now, that’s enough.Your mother, your mother.
妈咪
Mammy!
妈咪 你好吗?
Mammy, how are you?
我? 身体很好
Me? Fit as a fiddle.
转过身
Turn ’round.
他们已经教她学到一些了
Well, they’ve taught her something.
-看看 -尤里看起来不是很好吗 冬妮娅?
-Look at that! -Isn’t Yuri looking well, Tonya?
是的 我们一起走吧 亲爱的
Yes. Well, let’s get along, dear.
是的 你们两个一起先走吧
Yes. Run along, you two.
给你带来这份报纸 里面有一部分是俄♥国♥青年诗人的诗
I brought you this. It has a piece in it about young Russian poets.
哦 好极了 多谢你 没提到我吗?
Oh, good! Thank you. Does it mention me?
开头就是你 你是最好的
It begins with you. You’re the best.
非常聪明的民族 法兰西
Very intelligent nation, the French.
他们两个的头凑在一起
They have their heads together.
是啊 他们在看报纸
Yes. They’re looking at the paper.
他们是在热恋中…
They’re head over heels…
安纽什卡 算了吧
Annushka, stop it!
幸福美满的姻缘在天堂 或者是同样的地方
Good marriages are made in Heaven, or some such place.
维克多·伊波利托维奇?
Victor Yppolitovich?
帕沙
Pasha
我要和你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
不 帕沙
No, Pasha.
很重要
It’s important.
好吧
All right.
你怎么搞成这样?
How did you do it?
不是我弄的
I didn’t.
一个骑兵砍的
A Dragoon did.
噢 帕沙 亲爱的
Oh, Pasha, darling!
来吧 来吧
Come, come.
-你妈妈在哪儿呢? -睡着了
-Where’s your mother? -Asleep.
帕沙 我不知道怎么给你包扎
Pasha, I can’t deal with this.
-有碘酒吗? -是的 但是…
Have you got any iodine? -Yes, but…
拿来
-Get it.
疼吗?
Will it hurt?
帕沙 亲爱的
Pasha, darling!
帕沙 你必须要去医院
Pasha, you must go to a hospital!
这一两天不行 我不敢去
I daren’t for a day or two.
-请你帮我一下 -哦 好的 什么呀
-Will you do something for me? -Oh, yes. What?
把这个藏起来
Hide this.
噢 快扔掉
Oh, throw it away!

No.
今后不会再有更多的和平示♥威♥了
There’ll be no more peaceful demonstrations.
那些妇女儿童和拉拉 政♥府♥骑在他们头上使他们绝望
There were women and children, Lara, and they rode them down.
饥饿的妇女要求得到面包
Starving women asking for bread.
而在塔木斯卡雅大街的那些猪猡
On Tamskaya Avenue, the pigs
却一边跳舞 一边大吃大喝
were eating and drinking and dancing!
替我藏起来吧
Hide it for me.
谢谢你 同志
Thanks, Comrade.
帕沙 亲爱的 我不是你的同志
Pasha, darling, I’m not your comrade.
拉拉?
Lara?
谁在那儿?
-Yes? -Who is there?
只是帕沙
It’s only Pasha.
你今晚回来迟了 亲爱的
You came in very late last night, dear.
时间过的太快了
The time went so quickly.
好的
Good.
你要去教堂吗?
Are you going to church?
是的
Yes.
你知道我们的上帝 对通奸妇女的训示吗?
You know what our Lord said to the woman taken in adultery?
是的 神父
Yes, Father.
-他说”去吧 罪孽不可再犯” -那她做到了吗?
He said, “Go and sin no more.”And, did she?
-我不知道 神父 -没有人能做得到 孩子
-I don’t know, Father. -Nobody does, child.
肉体欲望不容易克制 它非常强烈
The flesh is not weak.It is strong.
只有神圣的婚姻才能控制它 记住这个吧
Only the sacrament of marriage will contain it.Remember that.
大人…
Monsieur…
今晚是在6号♥ 先生 这里是最重要的人物
It’s Number Six, this evening, sir. The most important person here.
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry, I’m late.
我等了都快一个钟头了 维克多
I’ve been waiting nearly an hour, Victor.
-你点菜了吗? -还没有
Have you ordered?No.
很好 嗯 你应该先点的
Well, you should have done.
这是你挑的吧 维克多
You chose it, Victor.
你已经长大了许多 是不是?
You’ve grown up a lot, haven’t you?
是的
Yes.
-今晚你跟你妈妈是怎么说的? -维克多 不要问
What did you tell your mama tonight?Victor, don’t!
-我可以抽烟吗? -是的 当然
-May I smoke? -Yes, of course.
你喜欢这情调? 对吧? 我是指抽雪茄
You like it, don’t you? Cigar smoke?
来吧 我亲爱的
Come along, my dear.
干杯
Sant!
干杯
Sant!
喝吧 喝吧
Drink, drink.
喝完 喝完… 喝完
Up, up, up.
你告诉你妈妈我们去哪了吗?
Where did you tell her we were going, your mama?
她没有问
She didn’t ask.
-那是因为她知道 -不 她不知道
-That’s because she knows. -No, she doesn’t.
你希望她是不知道的 但并不是这样 我们彼此了解
You’d both take an oath she doesn’t. But she does.And you both know she does.
维克多 别再说了
Victor, don’t!
什么?
What?
别让我难堪
Torment me.
难堪? 哦 那可真的是有点虚伪
Torment? Oh, what a little hypocrite it is.
我现在就走 维克多
I’m going, now, Victor.
随你便 亲爱的
Whatever you like, dear.
你看着吧 你总是会回来的
You see, you’ll always come back.
留下吧 亲爱的
Stay, darling.
留下吧
Stay.
醒来
Wake up!
你拿着这个
Here, take this.
你拿去给他看 别走错了
You show it to someone if you lose your way.
去找鲍里斯·库尔特教授
Professor Boris Kurt.
快走 去找到他
And, you find him. Now, go on.
鲍里斯·库尔特教授
Professor Boris Kurt.
鲍里斯 他真是天才
But, Boris, this is genius.
是的 我想这是拉赫曼尼诺夫的曲子
Really, I thought it was Rachmaninoff?
我去抽根烟
I’m going for a smoke.
这位通科医生怎么样?
And how’s the general practitioner?
你怎么找到我们?
A bit scared of his finals.
我也坐得不耐烦了
Well, I don’t think he need be.
你觉得嫁给通科大夫怎么样呢? 亲爱的
How do you like the idea of marrying a general practitioner?
我非常喜欢呀 可是没有通科大夫向我求婚
I like it very much. But no general practitioner has asked me.
没有吗?
No?
我想你是热衷于游牧民族的流浪生活
I thought you nomads were hot-blooded.
这些通科医生 总是慢吞吞的
A slow lot, these general practitioners.
那么 你怎么看待(我这个)病理学教授?
How do you fancy a professor of pathology?
他写诗吗?
Does he write poetry?
唉 没有
Alas, no.
那我恐怕是不可能的了 失陪了
Then I’m afraid it’s out of the question. Excuse me.
她是一位非常迷人的姑娘 日瓦戈
That’s a marvelous girl, Zhivago.
是的 我已经注意到了
Yes, I’d noticed.
好像是给你的信
It’s for you.
诗人 想不想要看看这个通科病例?
How would the poet like to see a bit of general practice?
鲍里斯 感谢上帝 你来了 太好了 鲍里斯
Boris, thank God you’ve come. This is very good of you, Boris.
是的 我知道 这是我的助手
Yes, I know it is. My assistant.
-你怎么做? -她在哪儿? 快一点
-How do you do? -Where is she?
这边
This way.
什么时候她这样做的?
When did she do it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!