我不在乎你的任何条件 知道吗?
…on any terms that Caliban cares to make?
或者是因为你过份的谨慎小心
Or, is your delicacy so exorbitant
就要牺牲一个女人和孩子吗?
that you would sacrifice a woman and a child to it?
还有一些行李 同志们
There are some bags to carry, Comrades.
上车
Get in!
走吧
Come.
-有多少人? -我们都要走
-How many? -All of us.
-很抱歉 坐的地方不够 -同志 都得有地方
Sorry, not enough room.Comrade, there’s got to be room.
没关系 我就坐我们的雪车吧
It’s all right, I have to bring our sledge.
很紧急 这火车不能等 有一些重要人物
Hurry. This train can’t wait. There are important people on it.
你先走吧 我会赶上你的
You start, I’ll catch you up.
走吧 同志
Right, Comrades!
我会再见到你
We’ll see you.

Hurry!
我担心的是 亲爱的 你年青的男人不来了
I’m afraid that’s it, my dear. Your young man’s not coming.
你真愚蠢
You fool!
难道你真的认为他会来吗?
Did you really think he would come with you?
这个男人是一个白♥痴♥
The man’s an idiot.
通过蒙古 他可以去中国
From Mongolia he could have gone to China.
他永远不会离开俄♥国♥的
He’ll never leave Russia.
就让他留下来吧 你已经跟我来了 是不是?
Let him stay. You’ve come with me, haven’t you?

Yes.
肯定的说 这是你做一个母亲的责任
To be sure, it was your duty as a mother.
没错 维克多
That’s right, Victor.
我正怀着尤里的孩子
I’m carrying Yuri’s child.
我出生在那里 在远东的什么地方
I was born out there, in the Far East, somewhere.
我想是蒙古 我不记得了
I think it was Mongolia. I don’t remember.
你是出生在蒙古 也正好是那一年
You were born in Mongolia. And you were born that very year.
有许多其他儿童同样也是
So were a lot of other children.
但没有多少人叫冬妮娅
Not many called Tonya,
而且姓科玛洛夫或者科玛洛夫斯基的
bearing the name Komarov, or Komarovsky.
科玛洛夫是一个很普通的名字
Komarov’s a common name. So is Tonya.
金黄头发 蓝眼睛 八岁时
With fair hair and blue eyes,
内战中在远东地区走失的儿童…
lost at the age of eight…when the civil war broke out in the Far East.
有什么事情你还没有告诉我吗? 你是怎么走失的?
There’s something you haven’t told me. How did you come to be lost?
-我不记得了 -我不相信 你一定会记着一些事情
I can’t remember.I don’t believe that. You must remember something.

No!
让我告诉你 我怎么遇到你的母亲
Shall I tell you how I first met your mother?
-如果她是我的母亲 将军同志 -你怀疑吗?
If she was my mother, Comrade General.You doubt it?
我实际上是在莫斯科遇到了我的哥哥
I picked my brother up, literally picked him up, on a Moscow street.
他带着第四等级的配给供应证 而且严重营养不良
He had a fourth-class ration book and he was undernourished.
他什么都没有 但他却似乎并不在乎
He didn’t seem to mind that, or anything.
比起我来 我认为他是一个快乐的人
I thought he was a happier man than me.
他接受了我给他买♥♥的一套新西装
He suffered me to buy him a new suit.
还在以前的老医院里为他找到了工作
And to get him a job at his old hospital.
我送他去第一天上班
I saw him off for his first day’s work.
这已经是在他与拉拉离别八年之后了
This was eight years after he and Lara parted.
所以他从未再见过她?
So, he never saw her again?
谢谢你 你对我太好了
Thank you. You’ve been very kind to me.
他一定早已知道他病得不轻了
He must have known how ill he was.
他的心脏就像纸张那样地脆弱
The walls of his heart were like paper.
但是 他只是闷在他自己的心里
But, he kept it to himself.
很多事他都是闷在自己的心里
He kept a lot to himself.
拜托
Please!
他那远近驰名的声誉 使我大为惊异
I was astonished at the extent of his reputation.
他的作品 在当时还是买♥♥不到的 那是由于党的禁止
His work was unobtainable at the time. It was disapproved ofby the Party.
但是 爱诗歌♥ 也爱诗人
But, if people love poetry, they love poets.
没有人能像俄♥国♥人一样深深地热爱
And nobody loves poetry like a Russian.
对不起 同志
Excuse me, Comrade.
你是叶格拉夫吗? 我是拉拉
Are you Yevgraf?My name’s Lara.
我知道她的名字 是从那本《拉拉》诗集
I knew her name from the Lara poems…
是在我哥哥的手稿中看到的
…which I’d found among my brother’s manuscripts.
我认识你的哥哥 我需要你的帮助
I knew your brother.I need your help.
她来到莫斯科寻找她的孩子
She’d come to Moscow to look for her child.
我尽我所能地帮助她了
I helped her as far as I could.
但是我早知道那是没有任何希望的
But, I knew it was hopeless.
我想我是有一点喜欢她了
I think I was a little in love with her.
有一天她离开了 而且再也没有回来
One day she went away and didn’t come back.
她死了 或者是消失在什么地方…
She died, or vanished, somewhere…
在一处劳动营里 一个没有名字的号♥码
…in one of the labor camps…
在一张被遗忘的名单上…
…a nameless number on a list that was afterwards mislaid.
在那些日子里 这是十分平常的…
That was quite common in those days.
冬妮娅
Tonya!
你是怎么走失的?
How did you come to be lost?
-我们正在街上走着 -我们?
-We were running in the street. -We?
-和我的父亲 -不是你的父亲 是科玛洛夫斯基
-My father. -Not your father, Komarovsky.
我不知道 街上正在打仗
I don’t know.The street was under fire.
有爆♥炸♥ 也有房♥屋倒了…
There were explosions and the houses were falling down…
他松开了我的手走了… 不见了
…and he let go of my hand.
他松开了我的手
He let go of my hand.
我被抛弃了
And I was lost.
一位父亲会这样做吗?
Would a father have done that?
噢 是的 有些人什么都做的出来
Oh, yes, people will do anything.
那也就是科玛洛夫斯基
It was Komarovsky.
这个男的 才是你的父亲
This man was your father.
为什么你不相信呢?
Why won’t you believe it?
难道你不愿意相信吗?
Don’t you want to believe it?
不 这不是真的
Not if it isn’t true.
这是遗传
That’s inherited.
将军同志 当我还是一个小孩时
Comrade General, when I was a child,
我渴望找到自己的父母
I wanted parents.
你可以想象 我是多么渴望找到他们
You can imagine how I wanted parents.
我真想去死 那时我还是个小孩
I wanted to die when I was a child,
你知道吗
you know?
现在 我就不知道了
Now, I don’t know.
现在我没有用了 我有吗?
I can’t be of any use to them, now, can I?
我希望我可能会对你有些用处
I was hoping I might be of some use to you.
你会想一想吗?
Will you think about it?
是的
Yes.
不要紧的 戴维
It’s all right, David.
你在这里工作吗?
Do you work here?
是的 将军 我是一个操作员
Yes, Comrade General. I’m an operator.
你操作什么?
And what do you operate?
那个
That!
你答应要想一想吗?
You’ve promised to think about it.
冬妮娅
Tonya!
你能弹巴拉莱卡琴吗?
Can you play the balalaika?
她能弹吗?
Can she play?
她是一位艺术家
She’s an artist!
艺术家? 谁教你的?
An artist? Who taught you?
没有人教她
No one taught her.
那么 这就是天赋
Then, it’s a gift.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!