自从你♥爸♥爸在这里工作,你就没少惹麻烦!
You’ve been nothing but trouble
since your daddy started working here!
你这个被宠坏的小家伙!
You little spoiled brat!
这都是你的错!
This is your fault!
你,还有那些孩子们!
You and those children!
杜布罗太太 – 什么?
Mrs. Dubrow.
– What?
你有没有尝过这款蛋糕?
Have you tried the cake?
你被……
You’re…
开除了!
fired!
烧掉你的简历,滚回家去吧!
Go home and burn your resumes,
因为你再也不会在宾馆工作了!
because you’ll never work
in the hotel business again!
你别想这样离开!
Don’t you walk away from me!
我仍会炒了你!
I’m still firing you!
杜布罗太太,我是从“世界报”旅游组织的莱昂纳尔·斯帕莱蒂。
Mrs. Dubrow, I’m Lionel Spalding
from the “Le Monde” Travel Organization.
恭喜你!
Congratulations.
你经营的宾馆,已经从五星级……
You’ve managed to go
from a five-star hotel…
……成功的降到一星级。
to a one-star hotel.
晚上好!
Good night.
把你的手从我身上拿开!
Get your hands off me!
这真是可怕的误会,我是无辜的。
Terrible misunderstanding.
I’m utterly innocent,
我会尽快打电♥话♥给我的律师。
as will be revealed by my lawyers
as soon as I get to a pay phone.
达斯顿!你怎么能这样?!
Dunston! How could you?!
达斯顿!真的?!
Dunston! Really!
我可以叫你达斯顿吗?
May I call you Dunston?
我真的、真的很抱歉。我只是想试着做好我的工作。
I’m really, really sorry.
I was just trying to do my job.
这不是个人的事。
It was nothing personal.
你相信我吗?
Do you believe me?
我应得的。
I deserved that.
你知道,我永远不会攻击我整个生命中的另一个人。
You know, I’ve never attacked
another human being in my entire life.
现在我已在同一天解决了两个人。
Now I’ve dropped two in the same day.
那么你觉得怎样? – 太棒了!
So how did it feel?
– Great.
你知不知道,我们可能最后会住在第六汽车旅馆。
You do realize we’ll probably
end up living in a Motel 6.
没错。
Yep.
听起来不错哦!
Sounds pretty good to me.
达斯顿,你好。
Hello, Dunston.
很高兴见到你【正式的场合】
Nice to officially meet you.
爸爸,我们可以吗?
Dad, can we?
不,我们不能
No, we can’t.
我们不能 –拜托,它可以待在我的房♥间的。
We can’t.
– Please? He can stay in my room.
我会照顾好它的。
I’ll take good care of him.
凯尔,听我说。
Kyle, listen to me.
达斯顿今晚可以和我们待在一起,
Dunston can stay with us tonight,
但是明天我们要给他找个新家。
but tomorrow we’ve got to find
another place for him.
那是一个不错的动物园。
It’s a really nice zoo.
没有朋友对你来说,将意味着什么。
No one will be mean to you or anything.
你会有新的朋友。
And you’ll have friends.
不,是猴子朋友。
No. Monkey friends.
我不确定我会怎样,但是不管如何我都会过来看你。
I’m not sure where I’ll be, but I’ll try
to come and visit you whenever I can.
是他们。
It’s them.
杜布罗先生?
Mr. Dubrow?
早上好,凯尔。
Morning, Kyle.
杜布罗太太在哪?
Where’s Mrs. Dubrow?
阿♥拉♥斯加的侦察酒店网站。
Scouting hotel sites in Alaska.
我们来看看你的父亲。
We’ve come to see your father.
那么,你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
我希望你留下来。
I want you to stay.
这是整城市最好的宾馆。
This is the finest hotel in the entire chain.
那当然。
Yes, it is.
这就是我曾经梦想,现在我做到了。
This is everything l’ve ever dreamed of doing.
And now I’ve done it.
我认为我想要一个位置……
I think I’d like a position…
那是对我来说更节约时间的方法。
that’s a little less demanding on my time.
让我看看我能做些什么。
Let me see what I can do.
杜布罗先生, 您认识许多圈内人, 是吗?
Mr. Dubrow, you know lots of people, right?
你为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
我有个朋友需要某位圈内人帮个忙。
I have this friend
who’s sort of in need of a favor.
巴厘岛
BALI
莱昂纳尔 斯帕莱蒂……
Lionel Spalding…
还有尼尔。
and Neil.
欢迎来到巴厘梦幻天堂。斯帕莱蒂先生。
经理正期待您的到来。
Welcome to the Bali Majestic, Mr. Spalding.
The manager has been expecting you.
斯帕莱蒂先生,我真说不出有多么高兴您能接受我们的邀请。
Mr. Spalding, I can’t tell you how pleased
I am that you accepted our invitation.
特别是那些在纽约所发生的不幸的情况。
Particularly after those rather unfortunate
circumstances back in New York.
但是,正如您所看到的一样,我们已经远离。
But, as you can see,
we are far, far away from there right now.
我和我的家人都决定邀请您在巴厘梦幻天堂和我们一起度假。
And my family and I are dedicated
to making your stay here at the Bali Majestic
没有一点麻烦并且很优秀的宾馆是可能的。
as uneventful and trouble-free
as is humanly possible.
您住的房♥间,还有饮食都是免费的。
Your room and meals are complimentary,
如果您想去赌场玩上两把,我很乐意给您安排信用额度。
and if you’d like me to arrange a line of credit
in the casino, I’d be happy to.
您可以感受到岛上的居民的热情,还有灌木丛发出的轻轻的风声……
You may hear some of our native islanders
out and around the bushes.
在这里您不必担心什么。我会在这里第一时间处理解决,我保证不会有进一步的事情发生。
There’s nothing to worry about. I guarantee
there will be no further incidents to deal with.
爸爸…… 如果您需要任何服务,只需拿起电♥话♥……
Uh, Dad…
– If you need anything, pick up the phone…
爸爸…… – 等一下,凯尔。
Dad…
– Just a moment, Kyle.
我想告诉您,有一件事您是必须要知道的,那就是巴厘海的自助餐。
One of the things I want to tell you about
is the Bali Hai buffet,
我们会提供您在这里的每一天的早餐和午餐。
which we offer every day
at breakfast and lunch.
不!
No!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!