Don’t kill yourself on my account, Hugh.
威特克机长
Captain Whitaker,
安委会的听证会是联邦政♥府♥级别的听证会
this NTSB hearing is a federal agency hearing.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
是的 我明白
Yes, I understand that.
我们不能跟那些人耍儿戏
Okay. Well, we can’t play around with these people.
如果我们就这样去参加
Now, we walk in there like this,
草率上阵 我们就完了
with this, we’re done.
我们所做的一切都白费了
Everything we’ve done goes right out the window.
我已经做不了什么了
I have no more moves, all right?
现在就看你的了
It’s all on you right now.
查理 让他向上帝去祈祷吧
Okay. Charlie, just get him to the church on time.
“让他向上帝去祈祷吧”
Yeah, get him to the church on time!
查理 让他乖点 保持清醒
Yeah, Charlie, just keep him nice and sober,
这样他就能保住你那倒霉的飞联了
so he can save your fucking union!
维普 听我说
Listen, Whip…
还有那个破烂航♥空♥公♥司♥
And that fat fuck’s airline!
去你的 查理 去你的
Fuck you, Charlie! Fuck you!
是他 他来了
It’s him. Yeah, it’s him, all right.
你好吗
How you doing?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
很高兴见到你 狄安娜 我能进去吗
It’s good to see you, too, Deana. May I come in?
我就想过来看看
I just thought I’d come by
看看你和威尔怎么样了
and see how you and Will are doing.
威尔 小骨头
Will! Knuckles!
我想 我们好久没说过话了
We hadn’t talked in a while,
出了那么大的事
and this whole thing happened.
我就想来看看 然后…聊一聊
I just thought I’d come by and we could talk.
我宁愿你打电♥话♥过来
You know that I prefer that you call us.
-对对 -是的
– Right, right. – Yeah.
打给你 但是
Yeah, call you. But I mean,
某人三年来和我通电♥话♥
it’s not like anybody around here calls me,
除了要钱就没说过别的
in the last three years, other than to ask for some money.
你又喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
大大出了我的意料 可喜可贺
Well, that didn’t take long, did it?
17秒 刚好17秒
Seventeen seconds. Yeah. Exactly 17 seconds.
-女士们先生们 -该死的 你快走行不行啊
– Ladies and gentlemen… – I’m gonna ask you just to leave.
我的前妻 狄安娜·珂曼女士整整过了17秒
It took exactly 17 seconds for my ex-wife,
才问我是不是喝酒了
Deana Coleman, to ask me if I was drinking.
-快走吧 -破世界纪录了
– Just leave, Will. – What, is that a world record?
要我离开我自己掏钱买♥♥的房♥子
Leave the house that I paid for?
这是你的意思吗
That’s what you want me to do?
我要报♥警♥了
I’m calling the police.
你去报啊
Call the police.
我警告你 马上离开
I’m telling you to leave.
威尔 小威特克 你还好吗 儿子
Will Whitaker, Junior! How you doing, son?
房♥子的主人 谢谢你回我的电♥话♥
Man of the house. Thanks for calling me back.
我要你出去
I’m telling you to leave.
是吗 你现在是房♥子的主人了
Are you? You’re the man of the house now?
你让我妈伤心了 你得离开
You upset my mother. You gotta go.
我是你♥爸♥爸 猛♥男♥
Well, I’m your father, tough guy.
你是个酒鬼
You’re a drunk.
出去
Get off!
我是酒鬼吗 你不知道我是谁吗
I’m a drunk. You don’t know who the fuck I am.
我当然不知道 你告诉我啊
I sure don’t! Why don’t you tell me?
你说什么
What?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁 你到底是谁
Who the fuck are you? Who are you?
滚出去
Get the fuck out!
滚出去
Get the fuck out, man!
住手 住手 住手 住手
Whip, stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
我爱死你的儿子了
I love you, son.
他妈的滚出去
Get the fuck out!
住手 闹够了没
Stop it! That’s enough!
出去
Get out!
我知道我不受待见
I know where I’m not wanted.
威特克机长
Captain Whitaker,
很多人都在努力让你避开媒体
a lot of people are working to keep you out of the media.
是不是在隐瞒着什么
Are you hiding something?
请给我的家人一点空间
Just give my family some room, please.
现在还不到合适的时候
This is not the appropriate time.
时机成熟
At the appropriate time,
我自然会公开我的故事
I will tell my story, and now is
现在是哀伤的时刻
a time for grieving
多关心一下伤者和往生者 谢谢
and taking care of the injured. Thank you.
有关坠机真♥相♥的疑问仍是阴晦不定
Questions remain about the flight,
但是今天是得不到答案的
but they won’t be answered today
威特克机长只是礼貌地
as Captain Whitaker politely asked
要求我们给他的家人一些空间
that we give his family some peace.
对于一个英雄来说这是个合理的要求
A reasonable request from a quiet,
毕竟 他经历了…
heroic man who has…
查理
Hey, Charlie.
我找不到一个能落脚的地方
Listen, I just couldn’t find a safe place.
阿曼达很好心地让我进来了 谢谢
Amanda was kind enough to let me in. Thank you.
你确定你什么都不要吗
Are you sure I can’t get you something?
-不用了 -我们饿不死
– No, I’m fine. – No, we’re good.
但还是谢了 非常感谢
But thank you. Thank you very much.
你♥他♥妈♥的有毛病吗
What the hell is wrong with you?
说真的
Really.
休刚打给我
Hugh just called me.
说你跑去你前妻的家 醉如烂泥
Apparently, you went to your ex-wife’s house drunk as a skunk,
然后记者们蜂拥而至
the news crews showed up
要出动警♥察♥才能把你护送出来
and then the police escort you out.
没事的 我很小心的 没事的
It’s okay, though. I been watching. It’s okay.
不是的
Oh, yeah, no,
休检查了所有和你有关的媒体报道
Hugh checked all the media outlets that covered it.
你表现得不错 所以我才很乐观
You come off fine. So I guess we’re good.
那就好 你看这样行不
Okay, good. Okay, here’s the deal, though…
不 维普 不行
No, Whip, Whip. There’s no deals.
我尽力了 看看你自己
All right, look at you.
我从来都猜不透你的下一个言行举动
I got no idea what you’re gonna do or say, ever.
你到处招惹是非
You’re all over the place.
只有我一个人在法庭帮你
I was the one guy in your court.
只有我
The one guy!
我是你唯一的辩护人 但到此为止吧
I was your defender and your apologist, but no more.
查理 我会听话的
Charlie, I can do this.
你会被联邦机构盘问
You’re about to be questioned by a federal agency
关于醉酒驾机的事
about piloting an airliner drunk.
坠机真♥相♥不明
An airliner that crashed!
你竟然还顶着风头喝酒买♥♥醉
And you continue to drink!
还到处乱晃
And stumble around!
你这么做有多脑残啊
What kind of crazy do you have to be to do that?
我都怕了你
I’m afraid of you.
好吧 那就让我和你一起住吧
Okay, all right. Then let me stay with you.
让我和你待在一起
Let me stay with you.
那些记者盯上了我所有的房♥子 无处藏身
They’re staking out all my houses anyway.
我会和你待在一起 直到
I’ll stay with you until, until…
直到听证会开始 我不会离开你家半步
Until the hearing. I won’t leave the house.
我不会的
I won’t.
你不能在我家喝酒
You cannot drink in my house.
不会的 不会的
I won’t. I won’t. I won’t.
维普 你一滴酒都不能沾
You can’t have a drink.
我不会的
I won’t.
-埃德蒙兹警官 -是的 先生
– Officer Edmonds. – Yes, sir.
维普 这位是埃德蒙兹警官
Whip, this is Officer Edmonds.
今晚他会待在这里
He’ll be staying here tonight.
有什么问题就找他
Any problems, he’ll handle it.
-威特克机长 -休
– Captain Whitaker. – Hugh.
你看上很棒 真心的
You look great. I mean that.
谢谢 非常感谢 我也感觉不错
Thank you. Thank you very much. I feel good.
查理说你8天内一滴酒都没喝
Yeah. Charlie tells me you haven’t had a drink in eight days.
事实上是9天2小时26分钟 我数着呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!