I don’t…
我来替你们干掉它们吧
Shit, I’ll take another hit.
谢了 兄弟 我又活过来了
Thank you, brother. Shit, I’m back.
太好了伙计 我爱你
All right, baby. I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too. Shit.
你们两个 哪位仁兄来付劳务费
All right. Which one of you gentlemen is funding this enterprise?
一共500块
It’s 500 bucks.
我身上大概只有80块
I’ve got like 80 bucks on me.
你有多少
How much you got?
我来吧 我来吧
I got it. I got it.
好吧
All right.
-给 你付给他 -这是什么意思
– Here, just… You pay him. – What?
付给他
Pay him.
谢了
Thank you. Okay.
这是一克可♥卡♥因♥
There’s a gram in here.
拿好 你付过钱的 待会儿给他
You take it. You paid for it. He’s going to need it later.
我的任务完成了
My work here is finished.
需要暗黑力量的时候别忘了我
See y’all on the dark side of the moon.
你还好吗
You feeling alright…
我自己感觉不是太好
I’m not feeling that good myself…
你还好吗
You feeling alright…
我自己感觉不是太好
I’m not feeling that good myself…
鼻子
Your nose.
我先行一步 跟他们说我们到了
I’ll go ahead and tell them we’re here.
你能行的
You’re going to make it.
记住 如果他们问你酗酒的问题
Remember, if they ask you anything about your drinking,
你回答”我不记得了”是完全可行的
it’s totally acceptable to say, “I don’t recall.”
不用告诉我该怎么去隐瞒酗酒 好吗
Hey, don’t tell me how to lie about my drinking, okay?
又不是第一次喝酒
I know how to lie about my drinking.
我这辈子都在隐瞒酗酒
I’ve been lying about my drinking my whole life.
看这段录像并不好受
Those are difficult images to watch.
先声明一下 我是爱伦·布洛克
For the record, I’m Ellen Block,
这次听证会的听证官
hearing officer for this hearing.
威特克机长 早上好
Captain Whitaker, good morning.
早上好 早上好
Morning… Morning.
这段录像捕捉到的画面
What that video captures is that
是在坠毁前飞机还处于
the aircraft was in a relatively stable glide
相对平稳的滑行状态
just prior to the moment of impact.
然而 根据我们
However, according to the data we retrieved
从驾驶舱飞行数据记录仪获得的资料来看
from the cockpit data recorders,
在安全飞行了27分钟后的9点34分
at exactly 9:34, after flying 27 minutes without incident,
雷达应答器记录下了
the transponder recorded a loss in altitude
大于每分钟1463米的坠落
in excess of 4,800 feet per minute
可以说是”垂直俯冲”的状态了
in what is considered a “Full pitch nose down” Attitude.
9点42分 记录仪显示
Then, at 9:42, according to the data recorders,
有人作出了反转飞机的决定
a decision was made to invert the aircraft.
安委会据此建立了仿真模拟
The NTSB has created an animated simulation
今天就在这里重现当日危机时刻
that I would like to play at this point.
我们要打个滚 明白吗
We’re going to roll it.
你说什么 打什么滚
What do you mean “Roll it”?
要想停止下落 就得让飞机反转过来
We gotta do something to stop this dive.
玛格丽特 你儿子叫什么
Margaret, what’s your son’s name?
-特雷弗 -说 “特雷弗我爱你”
– Trevor. – Say, “I love you, Trevor.”
-什么 -对着黑匣子说 “特雷弗我爱你”
– What? – Black box. Say, “I love you, Trevor.”
特雷弗我爱你
I love you, Trevor.
你是个好孩子 妈妈爱你
You be a good boy. Mommy loves you.
开始吧 我控制住了
Okay, here we go. I’ve got control.
天啊 上帝啊
Oh, Lord Jesus!
-收拢襟翼 -收拢襟翼
– …flaps. – Flaps!
-拉减速板 -拉减速板
– Speed brakes. – Speed brakes!
玛格丽特 推进动力
Margaret! Power!
-收回起落架 -收回起落架
Gear up. – Gear up!
上帝啊 我们反转过来了
Oh, Lord Jesus, we’re inverted!
飞起来了 水平滑行
We’re flying. We’re level.
保持这个高…
We can maintain altitude like…
亚特兰…227…飞机处于反转状态
Atlanta Center… SouthJet… 7. We are inverted.
飞…飞机…反转
I… We are inverted.
南方…27…你是说飞机反转了吗
SouthJet 2… 7, did you say inverted?
这段录音让人痛心 但也很扣人心弦
That audio is tragic and compelling.
我选择播放驾驶舱录音中的这一段
I chose to play that part of the cockpit recording
是想突出227次航♥班♥上的关键时刻
to highlight a key moment on board flight 227,
正当你说”我们要打个滚”
wherein you say, “We’re going to roll it.”
“开始吧 我控制住了”
“Here we go. I’ve got control.”
你有意识地作出了反转飞机的决定
You made a very conscious decision to invert the aircraft,
来把飞机上下反转 是这样吗
to roll the plane upside down, is that correct?
我不知道是不是有意识的 但是
I’m not sure if it was conscious. But…
我觉得更像是一种本能
It was more like instinct.
是什么让你作出那个决定
What led to that decision?
我想不起来了
I don’t recall.
我来引用一下调查总结中的评语
Let me quote from an investigative summary.
“从9点34分到9点42分
9:34 until 9:42,
飞机上发生的逆转堪称” 我得着重指出
“The events on the aircraft are,” Again I quote,
“非凡创举”
“Bold and remarkable.
“通过反转飞机 威特克机长止住了坠落
“By inverting the plane, Captain Whitaker arrested the descent
使飞机平稳滑行
“And allowed the aircraft to level off,
避开人口密集的地方
“Enabling him to glide the aircraft away from any populated areas
成功在旷野上迫降”
“And allowing him to execute a forced landing in an open field.”
我听到巨大的金属撞击声
I heard a loud metallic bang.
我们垂直着坠落
We pitched nose down.
-无法控制 -是的
– No control. – Yes.
副驾驶埃文斯也是这么说的
First Officer Evans’ testimony confirms the same.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
放不出来
Nothing’s happening.
遥控器坏了
This remote isn’t working.
抱歉 让我来手动操作
Apologies. I can do this manually.
这是尾部装置上和水平尾翼连接的
This is the jackscrew on the tail assembly
螺旋起重机
that articulates the horizontal stabilizer,
俗称升降舵
also known as the elevator.
你可以看到
As you can see,
升降舵上的部分螺纹 几乎全都消磨殆尽了
the threads on this screw are almost entirely gone.
这个零件在2011年的1月份
This part was suggested as a maintenance replacement
就该在维修中被替换掉了
in January of 2011.
但是没有
It was never replaced.
它额外运作了1200个飞行小时
It had an additional 1,200 hours of flight on it.
最终崩坏了
It finally failed.
调查结果认为升降舵断裂后
Our investigators have concluded that the jackscrew snapped
在一个固定位置被卡死
and the elevator was frozen in a fixed position,
这个位置就是”垂直向下”
locking the elevator in a down position,
导致了飞机陷入下坠的绝境
which forced the plane into a dive.
升降舵的失效 调查报告里说
The loss of the elevator was, and I quote our report,
“是个灾难性的事件 升降舵无法恢复正常
“A catastrophic event from which recovery was improbable
飞机也不可能平稳飞行”
“And stable flight impossible.”
威特克先生
Mr. Whitaker,
我想向你了解一下
I want to talk about the days leading
在坠机发生之前的某些时间段的事
and the hours leading up to the accident.
请注意
But before I do,
刚才你立过誓说真话的
I want to remind you that you are under oath
你今天在此所提供的一切证词
and that any testimony you give here today
都可能会被随后的其它听证会
will be considered admissible
或者刑事诉讼所采纳
in any subsequent hearings or criminal proceedings.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you understand what that means?
威特克机长 声明一下
Captain Whitaker, for the record,
我需要你明确说出你的回答
I need you to verbalize your answer.
抱歉 是的 我明白
I’m sorry. Yes, I understand.
在事故发生前的三天里
On the three days leading up to the accident,
10月11日周二
Tuesday, October 11th,
10月12日周三和10月13日周四
Wednesday, October 12th or Thursday, October 13th,
你有服用过酒精或者其它成瘾品吗
did you consume any alcohol or other intoxicating elements?
不 我没有
No, I did not.
在出事的当天早上
On the morning of the accident,
10月14日周五

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!