There is all kinds of crazy news people out here.
他妈的就像个马戏团
It’s a fucking circus, man.
来啊 快来看那帮烂人
Come on, check this shit out, man.
他们都等着采访你呢
It’s all for you.
看这场面
Look at this shit.
经典的英雄崇拜
Classic hero worship shit.
你现在成明星了 来看这段视频
You’re a rock star, man. Oh, check out this video.
这是你的公♥寓♥外面 就像个动物园
This is outside your condo. It’s a zoo.
被那些记者挤得水泄不通
It’s crawling with reporters.
来看看这个
Let’s see. Check this out.
这么说你认识威特克机长了
So you do know Captain Whitaker.
你们是朋友吗
You are friends.
是的 对 他是我的好哥们
Oh, yeah. Yes, he’s my brother.
这是我 那个是马克·梅隆
That’s me and that’s Mark Mellon,
你知道那蠢货
you know, that douchey
在亚特兰大电视台12频道上谈论发型吗
talking haircut from local Atlanta Channel 12.
我就说了几句话 基本上都是真心话
I said a few words, you know, mostly straight talk.
你还好吧 威特克机长
You okay, Captain Whitaker?
吃了医院的药我很不舒服 就像更年期
The meds they’re giving me, they’re messing me up.
又发抖又乏力 连觉都睡不好
I’m all shaky and dried out, I can’t sleep good.
他们给你的是什么狗屁药啊
Meds? What the hell kind of meds are they giving you?
阿普唑仑
Alprazolam?
商品名叫佳静安定
That’s generic Xanax.
还有氢可酮类的维柯丁 普通的止痛药
Hydrocodone, that’s generic Vicodin.
简直就是垃圾
It’s shit.
可能是加拿大产的 我们才不要这垃圾
Probably Canadian. We don’t want this shit.
我们要最好的东西 蓝标的
We want the premium stuff, the blue label,
不是这种破烂货
not this fucking well shit.
干嘛不用二氢吗♥啡♥酮
I mean, where’s the dihydromorphinone?
至少也给用点盐酸氢吗♥啡♥酮啊 我靠
Or at least some fucking Palladone, for Christ’s sake.
这里都是些赤脚医生吗
Is this amateur hour? Get that doctor in here.
你救了差不多一百条命啊
You just saved 1 00 people…
哈林
Harling!
-我要的”烟”呢 -带了
– You bring my smokes? – Yes, I did.
带了 我一收到你的求救短♥信♥
I got your fucking message,
就给你把”烟”带来了 就在这
and, yes, I got your fucking smokes right here.
刚用硬纸盒装好的
Here’s a fresh carton.
尽情地抽吧 英雄
You smoke your nuts off, champion.
如果我是你 我会在这房♥间里大抽特抽
Hell, if I was you, I’d fire up right here in the goddamn room.
拿着 给你带了瓶伏特加
Here. I got you a pint of vodka,
还有红牛 看见没
I got you some Red Bulls. You know what I’m saying?
我太了解你了
I know my customer.
伏特加你还是拿走吧
Take the vodka with you.
什么 拿走伏特加 你这是…
What… Take the vodka? What are you…
我戒酒了 你带走吧
I’m not drinking anymore. Take it with you.
你哪根筋搭错了 我给你放好
I’ll just tuck it…
-把伏特加拿走 -好吧
– Take the fucking vodka with you. – Okay. All right.
伙计 明天来接我出院
Listen, but you got to come get me tomorrow. Okay?
在这之前
And…
你先去趟我的公♥寓♥
I want you to go by my condo,
给我拿点衣服 还有手♥机♥充电器
pick me up some clothes and my phone charger.
在冰箱里找找
Look in my refrigerator
把写着”小牛肉”的袋子带过来
and pick up a package that says “Veal” On it.
-标记好的 小牛肉 -小牛肉
– It’s marked “Veal.” – Veal.
在冰箱里 写着”小牛肉”的
In the freezer. It’s marked “Veal.”
没问题 你要我几点过来
Done and done. What time do you want me here?
我会打给你的
I’ll call you.
一旦收到你的呼救
Okay. You give a mayday,
7分钟之内保证把你解救出来
you’re out of here in seven minutes. Oh!
差点忘了 我给你带了点提神的读物
Oh, I almost forgot. I got you some stroke mags.
我也住过院 知道你现在需要什么
I’ve been in the hospital before, I know what you need.
我这有《性感女神》《热辣美女》和《巨臀》
I got Juggs, Hot MlLFs in Heat, AssMasters.
尽情享受 这是英雄应得的待遇
You just stroke it all day, you’re a hero.
换了我在这住院
If I was you,
肯定得靠打飞机度日
I’d just lay here pulling on that thing all day long.
你懂的 笑一个 就是这样
You know what I’m saying? There’s a smile. Yes, sir.
见鬼
Damn it.
咱俩可真是臭味相投
Devious minds think alike.
别走
Don’t go.
我不会吵的 只是觉
I’ll be quiet and just…
能跟别人一起坐着抽抽烟挺好的
It’s nice to just sit and smoke with somebody.
你飞机上来的吗
Were you on that plane?
是 怎么了
Yeah, I was.
你呢
You?
你当时肯定坐在机舱尾部
You must have been sitting at the back.
对 在尾部
Yeah, way in the back.
烟草只不过是印第安人的野草
Tobacco’s but an lndian weed
一旦成熟 就被割下
Grows green in the morn. Cut down in the eve
它暴露出我们的腐朽
It shows our decay
我们不过是上帝用泥做的
We are but clay
我爱死大清早尼古丁的味道了
I love the smell of nicotine in the morning.
就像胜利的味道
It smells like victory.
我不能再买♥♥了
Can I bum one?
我该戒的
I should quit.
不然我的癌细胞都要受不了了
My cancer might get cancer.
开玩笑啦
Joke.
你是坠机生还者吗
Were you in the plane crash?
不是
He was.
不会吧 你就是那个牛逼飞行员
Holy shit, man! You’re the fucking pilot!
到底发生了什么
What happened up there?
算了 我已经知道了
Okay. Yeah. I’d…
不可能完成的任务啊
Tough deal, man,
但是哥们你居然搞定了
but you walked away.
虽然受了点伤
Or you limped away.
对 我很命大 明天就能回家了
Yeah, I’m lucky. Going home tomorrow.

Home?
家对于我来说就是地下室
Home for me is the basement.
他们在地下室里治疗癌症
They keep cancer treatment in the basement.
你得了什么癌症
What kind of cancer you got?
纤维混合细胞肉瘤 一种软组织恶性肿瘤
Fibromyxoid sarcoma. Soft tissue sarcoma.
很罕见的 上帝偏偏选中我
Very rare. God chose me.
你相信上帝吗
You believe that?
真是搞笑
Fuck, yeah, bitch.
如果你不相信上帝 你♥他♥妈♥的就是个蠢蛋
You’re a stupid fucker if you don’t believe in God.
一旦你意识到生活中的很多偶然事件
Once you realize all the random events
都是上帝的杰作
in your life are God,
你的日子就会好过很多
you will live a much easier life.
你把全部时间花在
We spend all our time trying
试图控制命运的努力中
to control all these things that happen to us,
那就太扯淡了
it’s bullshit.
你开的飞机坠毁了
The plane you’re flying goes down?
你控制不了
Out of your control.
上帝要我得癌症 我也控制不了
God gives you cancer? I got no control over that.
是上帝让我得癌症的吗
Did God give me cancer?
绝对是的
You bet your ass God gave me cancer.
你觉得如果我向上帝
You know, do you think
请求得癌症他会让我得吗
God would have given me cancer if I’d asked for it?
门都没有
I don’t think so,
因为我求他带走我的癌症 结果呢
’cause I begged him to take it away and guess what?
这个他也不同意
No control over that, either.
甜心 你怎么会来住院呢
What are you doing here, honey?
你很漂亮 你知道吗
You’re beautiful, you know that?
我吓到你了吗
Do I scare you?
人们要么对我很感兴趣
People are either drawn to me,
要么就当我不存在
or they pretend like they can’t see me.
这是不对的
It’s a trip.
他们觉得因为我离另一个世界不远了
They think because I’m close to the other side,
说不定我能沾上点特殊能力和智慧
I got some sort of power or wisdom.
好像我无所不知似的
Like I got all the answers.
我不知道 说不定是的
I don’t know, maybe I do.
死亡能给让你看清很多事情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!