Death gives you perspective.
多多少少能看透一些
It all makes sense, somehow.
我没办法不去想你有多漂亮
And I just can’t get over how beautiful you are.
我看到了你的手臂
I can see your arm.
你是个”瘾美人”吗
Are you an addict?
是的
Yeah.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
妮可
Nicole.
你下凡来人间做什么 妮可
What do you do in the world, Nicole?
没什么
Not much.
我当过摄影师 后来当了按♥摩♥女
I was a photographer, and then I was a masseuse,
现在我…有时会在发廊给人洗头
and now I sometimes wash hair in a salon.
是吗 在哪里
Oh, yeah? Where is it?
我会去光顾的 给我洗头很容易的
I’m gonna come by. I’m real easy,
跟洗脸一样容易
you just wash my head.
你觉得快要死了吗
You think you’re going to die?
你不觉得她太惹人怜爱了吗
Don’t you just love her?
我不认识她
Don’t know her.
废话 我也是
Bullshit. I do.
这是上帝的杰作吗 我不这么认为
Random act of God? I don’t think so.
你在坠机事故中活了下来
You survive a plane crash
然后在楼梯间遇到了一个美女
to meet a beautiful woman in a stairwell.
上帝都嫉妒你呢
Fuck you, man.
大概是来找我的
Probably looking for me.
我的家人刚从犹他州飞过来看我
My family just flew in from Utah.
兴师动众 说明我大限临近
You know it’s bad when they start flying in.
其实也没必要
It’s a trip.
只要每一天都活得很精彩
‘Cause every morning is special now.
常常喜乐 不住感激
I’m grateful for that.
我希望我能享受生命最后阶段的每一次呼吸
I wish I could bottle this feeling that I have
将美妙的感受好好保存下来
about how beautiful every last breath of life is.
能再给我一支留在路上抽吗
You think I could get one more, just for the road?
给 整包都拿去
Here. Take the pack.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会在癌症病房♥把这些分发出去的
I’ll pass these out in the cancer ward.
妮可 明天会更好
Nicole. You’re going to be okay.
化疗头
Chemo brain.
化疗会让人认知混乱
Makes you pretty foggy.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他们称之为化疗头
They call it chemo brain.
我妈妈就一度语无伦次而且话特别多
My momma, she used to slur her words and get all chatty.
你妈妈也得了癌症吗
Your mom had cancer?
乳癌 去世的时候才54岁
Breast cancer. She was only 54.
所以你觉得自己也要死了吗
Is that why you think you’re going to die?
海♥洛♥因♥成瘾的人用针头注射的话
Heroin addicts who use needles,
很容易会死去
they tend to die.
尤其是女性 医学上认为致死率更高
Especially women, for some reason.
我在一本小册子里看到的
I read that in a pamphlet.
当我过着欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥的生活时
Awoman from AA, she just came to see me
一个互诫协会的女士来找过我
whilst I was in rehab.
刚才那家伙疯疯癫癫的
That guy was a trip, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
他给人的感觉 怎么说
He made it feel like, I don’t know.
就像你和我是地球上最后两个人似的
Like you and me were the last people left on this planet.
那齐心协力的话 我们能拯救世界
And together we’ll save the world.
你住哪里 妮可
Where do you live, Nicole?
怎么 你要来看我吗 我受宠若惊
Why? You want to come visit me? It’s luxurious.
我住在班克赫德 在汽车站附近
I live in Bankhead, near the bus station.
我会去看你的
I’ll come visit you.
-你真会哄人 -我会去的
– You’re sweet. – I will.
具体地址
What’s your address?
泰勒大街的…乔治亚排屋
I live at the Georgian Terraces, on Taylor Street.
了解
Okay.
你说你会按♥摩♥ 哪种按♥摩♥
And you say you’re a masseuse? What kind of masseuse?
每一种按♥摩♥我都做过
I’ve been every kind of masseuse there is.
祝你好运 妮可
Good luck, Nicole.
公♥寓♥里找不到行李箱
I couldn’t find any suitcases.
我就把你的东西都放在垃圾袋里了
I put all your shit in garbage bags.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你要来大学跟我一起住 对吧
You’re staying with me down on University, right?
好主意
It’s nice.
有很多年轻人 会很好玩的
A lot of young people. Good vibe.
不了 我要去农场
No, I’m going to the farm.
农场
Farm?
公♥寓♥我是不能住了
I can’t stay at my condo.
我以为你已经把你♥爸♥的农场卖♥♥掉了
I thought you sold your dad’s place.
还没呢
Not yet.
我不知道自己受不受得了农场
I’m not sure I want to stay at the farm.
你不用陪我 载我去机场就行了
You’re not. You’re just gonna drive me to the airport
我找到自己的车 然后去农场
so I can pick up my car.
小牛肉
“Veal”?
你还真是有才
Really.
威特克机长 我是有线电视新闻网的
Captain Whitaker, this is Jim Court,
吉姆·考特 我们想…
I’m with CNN. We’d like…
这里是全国广播公♥司♥的雅典分部
This is the NBC affiliate in Athens.
我们想…
We’re looking to…
当她走了 没有了一点阳光
Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone
她走到很远很远的地方去
And she’s always gone too long
她随时会烟消云散
Anytime she goes away
不知道什么时候 她不见了
Wonder this time where she’s gone
不知她的去留
Wonder if she’s gone to stay
当她走了 没有了一点阳光
Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone
这个地方也不再是家
And this house just ain’t no home
她随时会烟消云散
Anytime she goes away
我知道 我知道 我知道…
And I know, I know…
我不应该还那么幼稚
Hey, I ought to leave the young thing alone
当她走了 没有了一点阳光
But ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone
当她走了 没有了一点阳光
Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone
天天只有黑暗
Only darkness everyday
当她走了 没有了一点阳光
Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone
这个地方也不再是家
And this house just ain’t no home
她随时会烟消云散
Anytime she goes away
她随时会烟消云散
Anytime she goes away
她随时会烟消云散
Anytime she goes away
她随时会烟消云散
Anytime she goes away
南航227次航♥班♥致命一坠 尘埃至今未定
In the wake of the deadly crash of SouthJet flight 227,
关于那天到底发生了什么
we have more questions than answers
我们还存有许多疑问
as to what exactly happened that day.
和许多人一样 我们四处寻找答案
And like many, we are out looking for answers.
看看这里 飞行员维普·威特克机长的家
Looking here at the home of pilot Captain William “Whip” Whitaker.
依旧没有他出现的迹象
We still have no sighting and no comments from the Captain himself.
我是巴特·马尔斯
This is Mark Mellon,
最终的真♥相♥仍是扑朔迷离
still on the hunt, from midtown Atlanta.
这里是威特克农作物喷药公♥司♥
You’ve reached the Whitaker Crop Dusting Company,
提供飞行教学和飞机搭乘服务
flying lessons and plane rides.
请您留言 以便回复 谢谢
Please leave a message and it will be returned. Thank you.
兄弟 还是我 查理
Hey, cowboy. It’s Charlie again.
我回城里了 今晚去了一趟医院看你
Listen, I’m back in town and I stopped by the hospital tonight,
他们说你已经回家了
but they said you’d gone home,
那你一定恢复得不错了
so you must be feeling pretty good.
我去了一趟你的公♥寓♥
Listen, I went out to your condo
管♥理♥员♥说你还没回去过
and the manager said you had not returned,
你也许跟家里人在一起 我能理解
so you may be with relatives, which I understand,
但是我知道你跟医生
but I know you have a doctor’s appointment
明天早上有个复诊眼睛的预约
early in the morning for your eye,
我希望你能顺便和我们碰个头 一起吃早餐
and I was just hoping that you could meet us for breakfast.
大概10点 在圣瑞吉斯酒店
00 at the St. Regis,
那里有高级行政自助餐
there’s an executive buffet there.
我们要面谈一些非常重要的事情
And we’ll be covering some pretty important stuff,
如果你能赴约就太好了
so it’d be nice to have you there.
好吧 保重

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!