I have a doctor here who can explain your medical situation.
我是凯南医生
I’m Dr. Kenan.
你的情况还可以 身体没什么大碍
And the good news is you’re in good condition.
虽然期间你有过脑震荡
You did suffer a concussion,
左眼睑及周围软组织还有多处撕裂伤
you have numerous lacerations around your left eye.
那护眼罩你得戴着几天
We’re going to keep the patch on for a few days.
防止伤口愈合不良
Just as a precaution.
眼球和视力应该没事的
Your eye seems to be okay.
磁共振显示你的左下肢膝关节和踝关节
Now, the MRls show that you have some strained tendons
有肌腱牵拉伤
in your left knee and ankle,
所幸骨头没事
and you have no broken bones.
但是你的左大腿深部肌肉有瘀伤
But you have some deep bruising in your left thigh
左腕韧带多发撕裂
and some torn ligaments in your left wrist.
总体来说还好
Nothing serious.
一旦确认脑震荡没有后遗症
So, as soon as we clear your concussion
你的感觉恢复正常 就能出院回家了
and you feel well enough, you can go home.
也许两三天就可以了 明白了吗
That may take a day, maybe three. Okay?
今晚我点到为止
I won’t ask too much of you tonight,
但公事公办 有些程序还是必须要过场的
but as I said, the NTSB is required to make initial contact.
对于这次飞行你还记得多少
How much do you remember about the flight?
我记得
I remember…
坠毁前的所有事情我都记得
I remember everything up till the crash.

Okay.
很好 威特克先生
Mr. Whitaker, that’s fine.
我必须告诉你
I am required to inform you that this incident
这次事故有人员伤亡
did result in the loss of life.
根据最新资料显示
The current information states that
全机102人中有6人遇难
of the 1 02 souls on board, we lost six.
2位机组人员和4位乘客
Two crew members and four passengers.
59位伤员已经过救援处理并疏散
Fifty-nine people were treated and released,
还有37人留院观察
37 people remain…
机组遇难人员是谁
Who did we lose on the crew?
2位乘务员
The two flight attendants,
卡梅利娅·萨托和凯特琳娜·马尔克斯
Camelia Satou and Katerina Marquez.
你所属的飞行员联合会委派
The rep from your pilots’ union,
安德森先生 作为处理我们之间事宜的代表
Mr. Anderson, will be our contact for you.
联合会关于应对媒体的指南
It’s important that
对现在的你来说很重要
you follow your union’s guidance
你用得着的
on press and media.
飞联与委员会的关系很密切
The pilots’ union works closely with the NTSB.
今天到此为止
So, I’m going to head out.
我关上录音笔了
I’ll turn this off.
-祝早日康复 威特克先生 -谢谢
– Good luck, Mr. Whitaker. – Thank you.
我认识崔娜·马尔克斯 她…
I knew Trina Marquez. She was…
我们有过交往
We spent some time together.
她肯定没系安全带
Yeah, apparently, she wasn’t strapped in.
有幸存者说她当时正在救助一个小孩
A survivor reported she was assisting a kid.
玛格丽特·托马森 她怎么样了
Margaret Thomason, how’s she doing?
锁骨骨折 脸也破了
Broken collarbone, just, I mean, cuts.
撞得蛮厉害的 不过还算好
I mean, she’s banged up, but she’s…
她也在医院里 她没事
She’s here, too. She’s fine.
你的副驾驶肯恩·埃文斯
And Ken Evans, your copilot,
他的头部受到了重伤
he took a bad shot to the head.
医生把他保持在低温昏迷状态
And they’re keeping him in
以减少脑水肿 防止脑疝的发生
a coma just to let the brain swelling go down,
目前的病情恢复还很乐观
but we feel good about him.
他会没事的
He’s going to be okay.
你来这里干什么 查理
What are you doing here, Charlie?
我现在改做文职工作了
I’m flying a desk now.
我是飞行员联合会的代表
I’m a rep for the pilots’ union.
你是飞联的代表
You’re the rep for the pilots’ union?
没错 其中之一 飞机坠毁的时候
Yeah, I’m one of them. When your plane went down,
所有代表都收到了呼召 当时我很震惊
all the reps got a page and I just shot up my hand,
因为我俩是熟识
’cause I know you, said l
所以我要在第一时间见到你 了解情况
wanted to come be the first face you’d see.
我很高兴你来了
I’m glad you’re here.
飞联将以你的名义写一份声明
The union’s gonna release a statement on your behalf,
向死难者的家属表示哀悼
condolences to the families who lost loved ones,
向勇敢的机组人员表示感谢
gratitude to the brave men and women of the flight crew.
这个就不用你操心了
That’s… You don’t have to worry about that.
我知道你跟狄安娜离婚有一段时间了
And I know you and Deana have been divorced for a while now,
但也许她和你的儿子威尔会…
but maybe she and your son, Will, wanna…
小骨头威尔
Yeah, Knuckles…
他现在多大了
How old is he now?
挺大了 15岁了
Too old. Fifteen.
-都15岁了 -没错
– Fifteen? Wow. – Yeah.
我们在部队里当飞行员的时候
When we were flying for Delta,
你都还没结婚呢
you weren’t even married.
我们老了 维普
We’re dinosaurs, Whip.
要我去联♥系♥一下狄安娜吗
Do you want me to reach out to Deana?
问她和威尔是否可以过来一趟
And see if she and Will want to come down…
不 不用了 我自己会打给她
No, no. I’ll… I’ll call them.
好吧
All right.
说到这个 你的手♥机♥在我这里
Well, speaking of which, I got your phone.
还有你的一大堆飞行私人物品
And a whole bunch of other personal effects from the plane.
你的衣服被烧焦了
Your clothes are toast.
你要不要…
Do you…
要不要我去帮你买♥♥点什么生活用品
Do you need me to get you some stuff, or…
不用了 我没事
I’m okay.
查理 我
Charlie, I’m…
我很高兴你能来
I’m glad you came.
我也是 很高兴能看到你
Me, too. I’m happy to be here.
好了 我
All right, well, I’m going to…
还是让你多休息一下吧 但我会回来的
I’ll let you get some rest. But I’ll come back.
回来处理你的事情
I mean, you’re going to see plenty of me.
这是你的职责
I’m sure you will.
那飞机摔得惨不忍♥睹 查理
The plane was fucked, Charlie.
支离破碎
It was doomed.
我知道
I know.
你迫降的方式堪称飞行史上的奇迹
And the way you landed that plane was nothing short of a miracle.
你是行家你懂的
You know that.
别不承认
Okay, man?
谢谢 兄弟
All right, cowboy.
要命
God. Damn.
真是要命
God damn it.
请允许我介绍一下自己
Please allow me to introducce myself
我是个有钱有品位的人
I’m a man of wealth and taste
行走江湖 老于世故
I’ve been around for a long long year
我在访问名单上 小妹妹 哈林…
I’m on the list, baby girl. Mr. Mays.
梅斯先生
Harling.
如果你现在要给他包尿布
If this is going to turn into a sponge bath,
那我一会再来
I’ll come back later.
-先生 -没关系
– Sir. – It’s okay.
没事的 甜心 我是自己人
That’s all right, honey, I’m on the list.
哈林·梅斯
Harling Mays.
许多哈草族都认识我
Some say they “Harling” Knew me.
甜心 你能赶快帮我们弄点
Honey, could you hustle us
代基里酒和一份小香肠吗
up a couple of daiquiris and a cocktail weenie?
且慢 你弄点酒来就好了
On second thought, just bring the booze,
香肠我身上就有
I brought my own weenie.
她生气了 她也应该生气
Oh, she’s offended and she should be.
我就是一头猪 我都讨厌自己
I’m a pig. And I hate me.
这是我俩的共同点 拉契特护士
That’s what we have in common, Nurse Ratched.
我们都讨厌我
We both hate me.
哈林·梅斯
Harling Mays.
维普 他妈的你真是牛逼透了
Whip, what the fuck, my man?
人们都在惊呼
They’re saying,
“上帝啊 那飞行员太有才了”
“Sweet Jesus, what a stud that pilot is.”
你是个英雄
You’re a hero, man.
你以后泡吧都再也不用付钱了
You will never pay for another drink as long as you live.
外面有好多狂热追捧你的记者

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!