也许那舞并不是关键
Yeah, maybe that wasn’t vital.
-妈的 伙计们 -不 皮特 等一等
– Oh, fuck this, lads. – No, Pete, wait!
-也许他是对的 -是啊 也许吧
– Maybe he’s got the right idea. – Yeah, maybe.
别进去
Don’t go in!
感谢上帝
Oh! Oh, thank God!
终于见到你们了 太好了
It’s so good to see you again, at last!
-你到底怎么了 -我不想再提了
– What the hell happened to you? – I don’t want to talk about it.
我们不要再提了
Let’s never speak of this again.
皮特…
Er, Pete…
-你身上的是屎吗 -是的
– Have you got shit on you? – Yeah!
有它们的气味就不会被攻击了
They won’t attack you if you wear their scent.
-谁 -我不想再提了
– Who won’t? – I don’t want to talk about it.
雷 我们现在应该做点什么
Ray, what shall we do now?
不知道
Don’t know.
-我们是不是该回到厕所去 -是的
– Shall we go back into the toilets? – Yeah.

No!
太危险了
It’s not safe.
我们需要武器和食物
We need weapons and food.
你到底出了什么事
What the hell did happen to you?
我真的不想再提了
I really don’t want to talk about it.
我要说的是我们一定要找些武器和食物来
All I will say is that weapons and food would be a really good idea.
那我们先来找找武器和食物吧
Maybe we’ll have a look around for weapons and food first.
好 听起来像个好计划
Yeah. Sounds like a plan.
你觉得发生了什么事
What do you think happened?
-你有点兴奋 是不是 -有一点儿
– You’re a little bit excited, aren’t you? – A little bit.
拜托 我们是在未来啊
Come on, it’s the… it’s the future.
我一直都想去未来看看的
I’ve always wanted to go there.
我不再独自一人了
Not alone any more.
不用跑来跑去 东躲西♥藏♥ 也没有噩梦了
No more running. No more hiding. No more bad dreams.
你知道吗 对于不想谈论这件事的人来说
You know, for someone who really doesn’t want to talk about it,
他算得上是话唠的了 不是吗
He can be quite chatty, can’t he?
武器和食物 我们急需这些东西
Weapons and food. That’s what we need.
薯片 谁要
Crisp, anyone?
你们看保质期了吗
Have you checked the sell-by date on those?
5月份
May…
2094年
…2094.
味道怎么样
How do they taste?
没什么味道
Off.
轮到谁了
So, whose round is it?
伙计们
Guys…
-我觉得我见过我们 -什么
– I think I’ve seen us. – What?
有一次我碰见3个穿成我们这个样子的人
One time I bumped into three guys who were dressed like this.
就像我们现在这样
Like we are now.
只是我没认出来是我们
Only I didn’t recognise us.
我们? 在未来?
Us? In the future?
-一定是 -但是我们刚穿上这些啊
– Must have been. – But we’ve only just put these on.
我们在时间旅行 胡扯的事情时常发生
It’s time travel. Shit like that happens.
我们看起来还好吗
Did we look well?
是的 我估计还好吧
Yeah, I suppose so.
我忙着朝另一个方向跑 所以没注意
Too busy running in the other direction to notice.
快点 我们回到厕所去吧
Come on. Let’s get back to the toilets.
什么 我们才刚到这而已
Whoa, whoa! What? But we’ve only just got here.
我以为大家都明白了呢
I think we’ve all got the idea, haven’t we?
未来已经被毁灭了
The future is broken.
我们总要四处转转吧 我是说 怎么能不呢
We have to have a little look around. I mean, how can we not?
你是认真的?
Are you serious?
-你看过外边了吗 -可能只是环境很差而已
– Have you actually looked out there? – This might just be a bad area.
在差的环境中窗户是破的 孩子在角落喝酒
In a bad area, windows get put through, kids drink on corners.
而这个是他妈的世界末日
That is the end of the fucking world!
雷 你不想回家吗
Ray, don’t you want to go home?
当然想 只是一小会儿就好了
Of course I do. Just, you know, in a little while.
回家的路不在那儿 在这儿 我要回家
The way home isn’t out there, it’s in there, and I want to go home.
我真的想回家 每次从那里进进出出
I really do, and every time I go in and come out,
我都在祈祷我已经回到了正确的时间
I pray I’ll be in the right time.
总有一天会的
One day I will be.
皮特 你这样多久了
Pete, exactly how long have you been doing this?
久到明白打猎的时候应该大家一起
Long enough to know it’s better to hunt in packs.
-听上去不太好 -那样不会从背后被攻击
– That doesn’t sound good. – So they can’t attack from behind.
或者我们可以这样
Or that.
我们坐下来 好不好 在火堆旁
Let’s just sit down, all right, in the warm
然后…然后等待救援 好不好
And-and-and wait for rescue, ok?
救援? 没人知道我们在这儿
Rescue? No one knows we’re here.
至少在外边也许有人会帮助我们
At least out there there might be someone who can help us.
-比如? -我不知道 比如…
– Like who? – I don’t know. Like…
友好的大脑袋的未来人
Oh, like friendly future people with huge heads.
你们俩都活在梦里呢 你们俩都是
You’re living in a dream world, both of you.
我去弄点木头来
I’m going to go and get a bit of wood.
多谢 皮特
Thanks, Pete.
不是为了生火 是用来做成矛
Not for the fire. I’m going to turn this into a spear.
等我回来的时候 你们俩 最好准备好要走了
And when I get back, you two, you’d better be ready to go,
因为我不会再独自行动了
Because I’m not going alone again.
你这是怎么了
What’s up with you?
什么
What?
曾经多少次我们谈到预见未来 托比
How many times have we talked about seeing the future, tobe?
我是不会出去的
I’m not going out there.
街道上会有怪兽过来
Those look like the sort of streets monsters run down.
另外 我的鞋不适合走在碎石上
Besides, I haven’t really got the right shoes on for the rubble.
你总是有理由 不是吗
There’s always something, isn’t there?
“我不能把稿子寄出去 留白太宽了”
“Oh, I couldn’t send my script out, the margins were too wide.”
“我不能去面试 我的衣服肘上有个污点”
“I couldn’t go to that job interview, there was a spot on my elbow.”
“我不能去探险 因为现在是世界末日”
“I can’t go exploring, it’s the end of the world.”
最后一条挺好的
That last one is quite a good one.
不 好吧 你就…就在那儿等着
No, it’s fine. You just… you just wait there.
等待救援
For rescue.
亏你还叫自己幻想师呢
And you call yourself an imagineer.
雷?
Ray?

Ray!
托比
Toby!
皮特
Pete!
怎么了 你还好吗
What’s going on? are you ok?
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right out here?
天哪
Oh, my God.
这说明什么 雷 这说明什么
What does it mean, Ray? What does it mean?
-这是我们 -你认为呢
– It’s us. – Do you think?
那女人说你很有名 对吧
Your woman said you’d get famous, right?
也许我们都很有名
Well, maybe we all do.
-因什么而有名呢 -不知道
– What for? – I don’t know.
也许我们组了个乐队
Maybe we form a band.
我们谁会乐器啊
Can anybody play anything?
也许我们会学
Maybe we learn.
也许不是乐队
And maybe it’s not a band.
他们是按照片画的还是我们摆的这个姿势
Do you think they did it from photos or do you think we posed?
-我们就是穿成现在这样的 -真是见鬼了
– We’re dressed as we are now. – Yeah, that’s a headfuck.
-那是什么 -什么是什么
– What was that? – What was what?
有声音
A noise.
没声音啊
There is no noise.
皮特?
Pete?
靠 这什么玩意儿啊
Shit. What the fuck was that?
-听着像上颚发出的声音 -什么
– Sounded like mandibles. – what?!
-上颚是昆虫吃东西用的 -我知道上颚是什么
– It’s what insects eat with. – I know what mandibles are!
巨型昆虫
Big insects.
还有另一个声音 像在呻♥吟♥
There was another sound, like a moaning sound.
在呻♥吟♥的巨型昆虫 回厕所去
Big, moaning insects. Back to the toilets!
等等 我们还没确定那是什么呢
No, wait. We don’t know that for sure.
这不一定是昆虫 可能是…是什么都有可能
It needn’t be insects. It could be… anything.
没错
Right.
有可能是我们的巨型未来朋友
It could be my big friendly future people.
他们有细长的身体和巨大的双手
You know, with their spindly bodies and their huge hands.
我觉得我们有点疑神疑鬼了
I think we got a little bit spooked over nothing.
这儿也有可能会有什么东西突然冒出来
Shh! Things can come in here as well.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!