– I knocked a pint onto this. – My pint, my pint.
我把皮特那杯酒推倒 撒到这上面了
I knocked Pete’s pint onto this,
没人看得懂了
So no one could read it.
未来因为我们没有出名而被改变了
So, the future then changed because we didn’t become famous,
编辑没有派人来杀我们
So the editors didn’t send anybody to kill us.
我想你弄错了
I think you got that wrong.
为什么
Why?
皮特喝光了酒 所以那杯很可能是我的
Pete downed his pint, didn’t he? So, that was probably my pint.
天 我们能不能只讨论我们还活着这事
Jesus! Could we focus on the “us being alive again” thing?
好 显然是 干得好 雷
Well, yeah, obviously. Well done, Ray.
就这样了吗 都结束了吗
Is that it? Is it all over?
我们都活着
We’re all ok?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
我要离酒吧远点
I’ve gone off this pub a little bit.
-我们要进入国王的大脑吗 -当然
– Shall we go down the king’s head? – Why not?
-之前发生的一切 -没能发生 也没有发生
– So, everything that happened… – Couldn’t happen. Didn’t happen.
包括我遇到凯西这事
Including me meeting Cassie.
是的 来吧 我们走了
Yeah. Come on, let’s go.
我发誓 我再也不用酒吧的厕所了
I swear I will never use a pub toilet again.
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
这就是你今晚学到的吗
That’s all you’re taking away from this evening?
-不是 -我们现在肯定安全了吗
– No! – So, we’re definitely safe now?
-可能吧 -可能?
– I suppose. – Suppose?!
你们都是呆子 想不明白吗
You’re the nerds. Can’t you work it out?
时间重置了 酒吧不再有死人了
Well, yeah. Time resets, so the pub was never full of dead people.
你欠我10块钱 给我吧
So, you owe me a tenner. Come on!
如果时间重置了 我们就没有打赌
Ok, then, if time reset, the bet never happened.
我只是说 可能是
Well, I did only say “suppose”.
是凯西
It’s Cassie!
雷 谢天谢地 你还活着
Ray! Oh, thank God you’re alive!
你记得我?
Oh! So, you remember me, then?
我当然记得你
Of course I remember you.
我们交往了两年
We’ve been going out for two years.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
-两年? -是的
– Two years? – Yeah.
那是…
That’s, er… wow!
这是皮特和托比
Right, this is Pete and Tobe.
这是凯西
This is Cassie.
她是我女朋友
She’s my girlfriend!
你把那杯酒打翻了
When you knocked that pint over,
反而建立了一个回路 穿越时空结构
You created a feedback loop through the fabric of space-time.
冲击力非常巨大 到处都是
The repercussions have been enormous. leaks everywhere.
两年啊?
Whoa! Two years, huh?
我们一定…我们有没有…
So, we must have… have we had any of the?
不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
当然 如果你指做♥爱♥ 是的 我们做过很多次
Unless, of course, you mean sex, which yeah, we’ve done that lots.
很多次
Lots!
我表现棒吗
Was I any good?
我爱你 可我们只有14个小时拯救地球
I love you but we only have 14 hours to save the earth!
-你现在得跟我走 -好
– You have to come with me now! – Oh, ok.
祝你们好运 伙计们
Yeah. Good luck with that, guys.
我们一定会进入国王的大脑里
Yeah, we’ll be in the king’s head.
什么 你们也得去
What? You guys have to come too.
今晚的时空旅行已经够多了 谢了
I’ve done enough time travel for one night, thanks.
不是时空旅行 这是一个平行的世界
It’s not time travel. It’s a parallel universe.
-平行的世界? -我们走吧 入口要关上了
– Parallel universe? – Let’s go. The portal is closing!
-去哪儿的入口 -快点
– What the fuck’s a portal? – Come on!
为什么不就你们两个去
Why don’t you two go?
总得有人留下 看着衣服 书包吧
Someone should stay and look after the coats and bags.
而且 我可以做你的工作
Besides, I thought I might go for your job on the star ride.
我正要去申请的
I was going to apply for that!
伙计们 伙计们 听听你们的心声
Guys, guys! Listen to yourselves!
这是我们做大事的机会
Look! This is our one chance to do something important.
我们可能会搞砸
Yeah, we might fuck it up.
说实话 我们很可能会
To be honest, we probably will.
我们一定会 但…
Ok, we definitely will. But…
谁和我一起去
Who’s with me?
拜托了
Please?
只要我们能回来
As long as we’re back for last orders.
我也这样想
There’s my imagineers.
我们来了
Ok, let’s do this.
1 2
One… two…
-我真讨厌科幻 -科学幻想
– I fucking hate sci-fi. – Science fiction.
Three!
倒计时
It’s the final countdown
倒计时
The final countdown
我们一起离开
We’re leaving together
还是永别吧
But still it’s farewell
也许我们会回来
And maybe we’ll come back
谁知道呢
To earth, who can tell?
-我们离开了吗 -我想是吧
– Have we gone? – I suppose.
好了 快点 托比 一切都结束了
All right. Come on, Tobe. It’s over.
事情会恢复原样吗
Will things ever be the same again?
胡说
Bollocks.
倒计时
It’s the final countdown
倒计时
The final countdown
向金星前进
We’re heading for Venus
站在高处
And still we stand tall
也许他们已经看到我们了
Cos maybe they’ve seen us
来欢迎我们了
And welcome us all, yeah
穿越了这么多光年
With so many light years to go
发现了许多东西 发现了许多东西
And things to be found things to be found
我肯定我们会想念她
I’m sure that we’ll all miss her so
倒计时
It’s the final countdown
倒计时
The final countdown
倒计时 时 时
It’s the final countdown-down-down
时 时 时 时
Down-down-down-down
倒计时
It’s the final countdown
倒计时
The final countdown
倒计时
The final countdown ?
回来 怪物
Get back, freak!
救我
Help me!
托比 等等 别怕 是我
Toby! Wait, don’t be frightened! It’s me!
这一切变得太复杂了
This is all getting a little bit too complicated.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!