我必须对你诚实 我没有看全部手册
I’ve got to be honest with you, Ray, I didn’t exactly finish the manual.
那就像砖头一样厚
It was like a brick.
我是那种读快速入门小册子的人
I’m more of a quick-start pamphlet kinda girl.
当然 谁有那么多时间啊
Yes. Sure. I mean, who’s got the time, you know?
我们搞混的只不过是历史而已
It’s only history we’re messing with.
我也不是那么笨
I’m not totally stupid.
我能安全的跟你说话
I can safely talk to you because
是因为你是个出了名的时间旅行狂
Everyone knows you’re obsessed with time travel.
那又怎样
So?
所以这件事你说了也没人会信
So, no one will believe you when you tell them about this.
编的挺巧 雷
Very clever, Ray.
-双重诡计 我喜欢 -我还是不信
– Double bluff. I like it. – Still don’t believe you.
那混沌理论呢 你知道混沌理论吧
What about chaos theory? You do know about chaos theory, right?
当然
Oh! Yes, of course.
混沌理论是说任何行为必有后果…
Chaos theory is the idea that all actions have consequences…
当你实现…量的突变…
When you take that… quantum leap…
好 给你点建议
Ok, erm, bit of advice.
你说这些的时候
When you are talking about this stuff,
语气肯定一点儿
Speak with a bit more confidence about it.
好的 我会的
Ok, well, I will.
我记住了 谢谢
I’ll bear that in mind, thank you.
混沌理论是说微小事物能产生巨大影响
Chaos theory is the idea that tiny things can have huge consequences.
由于刚才你叫住了我
Because you delayed me going through,
我本打算做的所有事都相继延迟了
All the things I was going to do have been delayed subsequently.
产生了撞击效应 绝对会改变未来
That has a knock-on effect, which can totally change the future.
等等 就是说你会晚一会儿喝酒
So, so wait, that means you’re going to drink your pint a bit later
于是就会晚一会儿小便
Which means you’re going to go to the bathroom a little bit later.
天哪 雷 你说得对 糟了 我们都完蛋了
My god, Ray, you’re right. That’s terrible, we’re all doomed!
你知道找一个热爱科幻
Do you have any idea how rare it is
而身上又没有到处穿孔的女孩
To find a girl who’s into science fiction
有多难吗
Who doesn’t have everything pierced?
你怎么知道我没有
How do you know I haven’t?
你应该过去 跟我们一起
Um, listen, you should come through. Join us.
我会告诉我哥们儿你有多棒
I’ll tell the guys what a good job you did.
他们付你钱了吗 我可以给你小费
Have they paid you yet? I could get you a tip.
不是给脱衣舞♥女♥那种 显然你不是
Not in a stripper kind of way because you’re not a stripper, obviously.
但你有个好坯子 要是穿上…一定很漂亮
But you’d make a fine one. I’m sure you’d look great in a…
说得好
Well put.
不 谢谢 我真的得走了
No. Thank you. I have to go actually.
别啊 急什么
Oh, no. What’s the rush?
我还要找时间裂缝呢 记得吗
I’ve got a time leak to find, remember?
当然
Of course.
好吧 那回头见
Ok. Er, well… I’ll see you later, then.
说不定在未来见
Hey, in the future maybe.
对 说不定
Yeah, maybe.
你能…不好意思
Could you? I’m sorry.
谢了
Thanks.
再见 雷
Bye, Ray.
再见
Bye.
不错啊 真不错
Not bad. Not bad at all.
但那个能时间旅行的骨骼有点假
Can’t really say I’m buying the time-travelling skeleton thing.
有点”终结者”的味道
A bit too Terminator.
不 但我喜欢性感的时间旅行者
No, but I like the sexy time traveller.
-结局怎么样 -我不知道 因为这不是我编的
– How does it end? – I don’t know because I’m not making it up.
-她是真的 -我知道怎么回事
– She was real. – I know what it is.
你可以雇个妓♥女♥帮你演戏
You know how you can pay a prostitute to act things out for you?
不 我不知道
No, I don’t.
一个很了解雷的人给他请了个
Someone who knows Ray well treated him
会时间旅行的妓♥女♥
To a time-travelling hooker!
她人很好
She was nice!
你还没跟她上♥床♥呢 说不定有这项服务
You didn’t even sleep with her. That was probably in with the price.
-她不是妓♥女♥ -你应该跟她上♥床♥的
– She wasn’t a prostitute. – You should have slept with her.
-知道为什么吗 -为什么
– You know why? – Why?
因为她说不定能跟你干到下周去
Cos she’d have shagged you into the middle of next week.
怎么样 怎么样
Eh? Eh? Come on. Come on.
多谢 多谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我叫皮特 我整周都在这儿
My name’s Pete and I’ll be here all week.
搞定这些 走前咱们还能再喝一杯
Down those and we’ll catch last orders at the king’s head.
我先去撒个尿
I’m going to take a leak.
原来是因为能穿梭未来
Because of the future thing?
我行走在崩溃边缘
Every now and then I fall apart
今晚我需要你的爱
And I need you now, tonight
这强烈的渴望前所未有
And I need you more than ever
请紧紧地拥抱我
And if you’ll only hold me tight
我们将永远相拥
We’ll be holding on forever
跟着感觉走
And we’ll only be making it right
我们永不会错
Cos we’ll never be wrong
一起走遍天涯海角
Together we can take it to the end of the line
你的爱始终如影随形
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
我总被黑暗淹没 不知所措
I don’t know what to do I’m always in the dark
我们如同干柴烈火 激♥情♥澎湃
We’re living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
今晚我需要你的爱
I really need you tonight
永远将从今晚开始
Forever’s gonna start tonight
永远将从今晚开始
Forever’s gonna start tonight
爱情早已离我远去
Once upon a time I was falling in love
我的世界正在坍塌
Now I’m only falling apart
说不出只言片语
There’s nothing I can say
我的心黯然无光
A total eclipse of the heart
我的世界已经坍塌
Now I’m only falling apart
不再有只言片语
There’s nothing I can say
我的心黯然无光
A total eclipse of the heart
天哪
Oh, my God.
那是我
It’s me.
…黯然无光
… total eclipse of the heart
我的心黯然无光
A total eclipse of the heart
-该走了吧 -他妈的
– Are we off, then? – Oh, shit!
我跟你的时间旅行辣妹 外加一酒吧的尸体
I will see your time-travelling hottie and raise you a pub full of bodies.
你裤子上的是尿吗
Is that piss on your jeans?
不 不全是
No. Not all of it.
太扯了
Bollocks.
这该不会是你马子要找的时间裂缝吧
Couldn’t this be the leak your woman was looking for?
那你现在信我了 是吗
so you believe me now, do you?
不管怎么说 我还是不信
I still don’t, for the record.
经历了刚才 我什么都会信
After what I’ve just seen, I’ll believe anything.
伙计们 我刚看到了自己的尸体
Guys, I just saw my own dead face.
不信你们进去 自己看
Go in yourself. You’ll see.
我不明白 我是说 先是未来美女 又这个
I don’t know. I mean… first a future woman, and now this.
有点…有点像穿越时空的谋杀案
It’s, it’s like a time-travel murder mystery.
-你们俩… -不关我的事
– You guys… – It’s not me!
-你在吓唬我们 -不
– Are you winding us up? – No.
可怕的事情就要发生了
Look, something very bad is gonna happen.
我竟预感到自己的死亡
I’ve just had a premonition of my own death.
那你怎么还不逃
Then why don’t you just leave?
你要是这么害怕 干吗不一走了之
If you’re so spooked, why don’t you just run away?
-回家? -对
– Go home? – Right.
因为不是今晚 另一个我 死了 蓄着胡子
Because it’s not tonight. The other me, the dead me, he had a beard.
明白了 小胡子
Oh, I see. Little beard.
10镑赌你进去也有事发生
A tenner says something happens when you go in.
又要赌 你到底想耍什么花样 小皮特
Another bet? What trick have you got up your sleeve, Petey?
真有意思
This is great.
来吧 一起去
Come on. Let’s all go.
没门 我哪儿也不去
No chance. I’m staying right here.
那把我的钱准备好
Well, get my money ready.
-走吧 -真要去? 太棒了
– Come on. – Are we going to go in? Brilliant!
-那两个完了吗 -什么 你什么意思
– Are those two dead? – What? What do you mean?
那两个喝完了吗
Are those two dead?
没 还没
Oh. No, not yet.
他妈的
Bollocks!
别闹了
Pack it in!
-小皮特 改主意啦 -不 我就在这儿观望
– Hello, Petey. Change your mind? – No. Just going to watch from here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!