You need help.
你需要帮助
Frida, why do you and Diego have separate houses?
弗里达 为什么你和迭戈有各自的房♥间?
Because we are two different people,
因为我们是不同的人
but our love makes us into one.
但相爱使我们成为一个人
That’s why we have the bridge.
那也是为什么我们之间有座桥
So, you mean, the bridge is your love?
你想说 这桥是你们的爱?
Yeah. That’s a good way to put it.
是的 是一个形容它的好方式
Then why is it such a small bridge?
那为什么是座这么小的桥呢?
He’s not working. He’s sick.
他没有在工作 他生病了
He’s depressed.
有些委靡不振
He says the people in this country are like mules
他说这个国家的人们就像骡子
they’re so stupid.
都是一群蠢人
And he blames it all on me for making him come back.
他还责怪我让他回家来
That’s ridiculous.
那是无稽之谈
Still, you are lucky to have him.
但是不管怎么说 你拥有他是幸运的
I feel so desperate every day.
我几乎每天都感到无望
Sometimes I even think of going back.
有时候我就想回去
Well, you’re not.
噢不要去
What about a job?
如果你有工作会怎么样?
You could help me out organizing Diego’s studio.
你可以帮助我整理一下迭戈的工作室
Where do I start?
从哪开始?
Don’t touch anything.
什么都别碰
Diego
迭戈
Don’t worry. He’s a pussycat.
不要担心 他是只小猫
Go downstairs and play.
下楼去玩
Now!
马上!
Now! Oh, my God.
马上! 上帝
My goddamn sister!
那他妈的是我妹!
You’re an animal!
你个禽兽
Son of a bitch!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Frida! Fri…
弗里达 弗里…
Get out! Get out!
滚出去! 滚出去!
Frida.
弗里达
Frida.
弗里达
I’m a beast. Yes.
是的 我是个畜生
I-I-I-I’m an idiot,
我 我是个白♥痴♥
but it meant nothing, Frida, nothing.
但并不意味着什么都不是 弗里达
Frida, talk to me!
弗里达 跟我说话!
There have been two big accidents in my life, Diego…
在我的生命中有两个大的事故 迭戈…
the trolley and you.
电车(车祸)和你
You are by far the worst.
你是最糟的那个
I’m tired of crying
我已欲哭无泪
And the dawn doesn’t break
黎明尚为来临
I don’t know whether to curse you or pray for you
我不知道是诅咒你 还是为你祈祷
I’m afraid of looking for you and finding you
我害怕去找到你
Where my friends assure me
在我的朋友告诉我的 他确信的
That you go
你去的地方
Now you’ve taken your bill for the spree
现在你拿走了我狂欢的支票
Black dove
黑色的鸽子
Black dove
黑色的鸽子
Where, where will you walk?
在哪里 你会走到哪里?
Don’t play with my honor
别再玩弄我的尊严
If your caresses have to be mine from no one else
如果你的爱抚只属于我 而不属于任何人
And although I love you
虽然我爱你
Get out!
出去!
Madly
发狂地爱你
Out! Out! Go!
出去! 出去! 都走!
Black dove
黑色的鸽子
You are the rule of suffering
你是痛苦的规则
I want to be free
我想自♥由♥
To live my life with whom I want
跟我期望的人在一起
God, give me strength
主啊 给我力量
I’m dying from going to look for it
我正要在寻找中死去
It’s a limp up three flights of stairs,
真是屋漏偏逢连夜雨
I can’t afford any furniture, and it’s cold at night.
我买♥♥不起什么家具 这里的晚上很冷
But at least I know who’s fucking who in my own house.
但至少我知道谁在我自己的家里
Diego’s not giving you any money?
迭戈没有给你钱吗?
I’d rather be poor.
我情愿做个穷♥人♥
She was my sister
是我的姐姐
not some model.
不是什么模特
My own sister.
我的亲姐姐
To hell with him.
让他下地狱
To hell with him.
让他下地狱
Find some work. Pay your own bilIs for a while.
去找份工作 来应付自己的帐单
I’ll sell some paintings.
我卖♥♥掉一些画
Not enough to cover your bar bill.
都不够付你去酒吧的钱
No, don’t get me wrong… I love your paintings…
不 别误导我… 我喜欢你的画…
I’m just not sure you should count on them for a living.
我只是不能肯定你能用它们来换吃的
They’re tough, you know.
不容易的 你知道的
I mean, look at this.
我是说 看这个
What the hell is this?
这是什么玩意?
It was in the damn papers.
这是报纸上说的
A man stabbed his wife 22 times,
一个男人用匕♥首♥刺了他妻子22下
and when the judge asked him why he did it,
当法官问他为什么要这样做的时候
he said, “But it was just a few small nips.”
他说 “只是轻轻刺她几下而已”
Who’s that?
是谁?
The ghost of Frida Kahlo.
是鬼弗里达·卡萝
I remember her.
我记得她
How are you?
你好吗?
Lonely.
很孤独
Only you ghosts come to visit these days.
最近只有你这个鬼来看我
So
那么
how is your Diego?
你的迭戈怎么样?
I don’t know why I called him that.
我不知道你为什么这样叫他
He was never mine. Never will be.
他从来不是我的 从来不是
But he’s fine. Painting, I guess.
但是他还不错 我猜是在画画
And you? Are you also painting?
那你呢? 你也在画吗?
Yes.
是的
And I want you to pose for me.
我想让你摆个姿势
You don’t even have to leave the house.
你甚至不需要离开这房♥子
I want to leave the house.
我想离开这房♥子
All right, then.
那也好
We’ll go somewhere different every day.
我们可以每天去一个不同的地方
That sounds good.
听上去不错
You’ve painted everyone else in the family.
你把家里的人都画遍了
Yes.
是的
A long time ago.
好久以前了
Remind me what I wanted then.
还记得我那个时候想要什么
You wanted to be your own person.
你想成为一个自食其力的人
Frida
弗里达
She never liked you, you know.
她从来没有喜欢过你 你知道的
She told me you would only bring me troubles.
她告诉我 你只会给我带来麻烦
There is something I must discuss with you…
我有一些事情要和你讨论
A favor I need to ask of you.
我要你帮我一个忙
You’ve got a lot of nerve
你真是有胆子
to come here asking me to do you favors.
到这里来要我帮你
No, it’s not for me. It’s Trotsky.
不 那不是为我 是为了托洛斯基
The Norwegians have expelled him,
挪威人驱逐了他
no other country will take him,
没有一个国家愿意收留他
and Stalin wants him dead.
而斯大林却要他死
I have appealed to President Cardenas myself.
我自己向卡德纳斯总统提出了请求
They have granted him asylum here in Mexico.
他们同意他来墨西哥来避难
I want you to welcome him with me.
我想要你和我一起去欢迎他
Let him live in your father’s house.
让他住在你父亲的家里
I know it’s a lot to ask,
我知道要求的太多了
but this is a difficuIt transition for them.
但那对他们来讲是个困难的转变
And you, Frida
而你 弗里达
you bring life and warmth to any place.
你到了哪里都给周围带来热力和生命
Anyway
不管怎样
Trotsky is a very great man in enormous danger,
托洛斯基是一个身处险境的伟人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!