What is this, your studio?
这是什么?你的工作室?
One of the benefits of being party leader…
作为派对的组织者的一个好处…
you can arrange for the drinking to be done close to home.
就是可以安排喝酒的地方离家近一些
And now that you are officially a comrade,
现在你是个正式的同志了
I believe I can let you see it, if you like.
我相信如果你愿意 我可以让你看
Hey, listen.
嘿 听着
If you think I’m going to sleep with you
如果你认为 我会和你睡觉
just because you’ve taken me under your wing,
只是因为你在保护我
you’re wrong.
那你就错了
Me?
我?
I was painting murals
当你出现的时候
and womanizing in peace when you came along.
我正专心致志画壁画
Anyway, sex is like pissing.
无论怎样 性♥爱♥就象撒尿一样
People take it much too seriously.
人们总把它看的太认真了
ln Russia… oh, my God…
在俄♥国♥… 哦上帝
in Russia, everyone was fucking like rabbits.
在俄♥国♥ 每个人都曾像兔子一样的做♥爱♥
Well, this isn’t Russia.
这里可不是俄♥国♥
No, thank Christ.
不是 感谢上帝
I have a proposal.
我有一个提议
We will not sleep together.
我们不在一起睡觉
We will solemnly swear, right here, right now,
此时此刻我们在这里发誓
that we will be friends only.
我们永远只是朋友
Fine.
好的
Comrades, colleagues, and friends forever.
永远的同志 伙伴和朋友
Did you arrange for that?
你安排了吗?
Cost me a fortune.
也许我很幸运
I have a scar.
我身上有个疤
Let me see it.
让我看看
You’re perfect.
你是完美的
Perfect.
完美的
Mmm!
恩!
I always wanted a man with melones bigger than mine.
一直希望有男人有比我大的”香瓜”
You know what I’ve always loved?
知道我一直着迷的是什么吗?
What?
是什么?
A girl with cojones.
一个有”鸡鸡”的女孩
These are good, Frida. I love them.
这些是很好的画 弗里达 我非常喜欢
And you were probably painting better when you were 1 2.
你可能12岁时画得也比这好
That’s nonsense.
胡说八道
I could never paint like this.
从来没有能力画出这样的东西
I couldn’t. l-I’m serious.
我画不了 我认真的
l paint what I see… the world outside.
我画那些我在外面世界看到的东西
But you…
但你
you paint from here.
只画这里的东西
It’s wonderful.
太棒了
I can see why you’re so successful with women.
我现在明白你和女人在一起的时候 为什么讨人喜欢
We’lI have to get married, you know.
我们应该结婚 你知道吗
What?
什么?
The thing is
是因为
I think it’s quite possible
我想很可能
that we were born for each other,
我们生来就是一对
so we should marry.
所以 我们应该结婚
But you don’t believe in marriage.
但是你不相信婚姻
Of course I do. I’ve had two wives already.
我相信 我已经有过两个妻子了
Exactly.
就是的
You can’t be true to only one woman.
你不能真实于一个女人
True, yes.
是的
Faithful…no.
忠诚不能
Unfortunately,
非常不幸
I’m physiologically incapable of fidelity.
我的身体条件让我无法做到忠贞
Oh, really? Yes.
是这样吗? 是的
A doctor acquaintance of mine confirmed this.
我的一个医生朋友证实了这个
What a convenient diagnosis.
多么有利的诊断啊!
Is fidelity that important to you?
忠贞对你来说很重要吗?
Loyalty is important to me.
忠诚对我来说是很重要的
Can you be loyal?
你可以吗?
To you?
对你?
Always.
永远
Good.
很好
Because I love you, panzon.
因为我爱你 大肚腩
Fridocha.
弗里达
I accept.
我接受
What a beautiful bride you are.
多美丽的新娘啊
You have to come in. Don’t touch me.
你必须进去了 别碰我
Oh, you think I’m going to, uh…
你想 我会…
But he’s divorced twice.
但他已经离婚两次了
He’s had God knows how many children.
只有上帝知道他有多少个孩子
And he’s an atheist, Guillermo.
他还是无神论者 桂勒莫
Perhaps you have forgotten,
也许你已经忘了
and forgive me for reminding you,
请原谅我提醒你
but I am a German Jew,
但我是个德国犹太人
and you married me, remember?
而你还和我结婚了 记得吗?
Yes.
是的
He’s also a Communist.
他还是共♥产♥主义者
A Communist who is generous enough
一个慷慨大方的共♥产♥主义者
to pay off our mortgage.
付清我们的抵押贷款
It’s like the marriage of an elephant and a dove.
这就像是大象和鸽子结婚
Your toe.
踩到你的脚趾了
It’s been a long time.
很久没这样了
CRlSTlNA: I don’t want to talk.
我不想说话
I told you I wanted you to come.
我告诉过你 我希望你来
I don’t want to talk. Please!
我不想说话 求你了!
Please.
求你了
Cris… Cristina!
克里斯蒂娜!
Stay here!
呆在这里!
I give them…six months.
我给他们6个月
Six?
6个月?
I give them two.
我给他们2个月
I don’t believe in marriage.
我不相信婚姻
No, I really don’t.
不相信 我真的不信
Let me be clear about that.
让我说的清楚一些
I think at worst it’s a hostile political act,
我认为最坏的情况 婚姻是一种敌对的政♥治♥表现
a way for small-minded men to keep women in the house
是那些短视的男人不恰当地
and out of the way,
把自己的老婆锁在家里
wrapped up in the guise of tradition
束缚在传统
and conservative religious nonsense.
和保守的宗教下面
At best, it’s a happy delusion…
好的方面 婚姻是两个彼此深爱的人…
these two people who truly love each other
对婚姻的美丽幻想
and have no idea
却根本没意识到
how truly miserable they’re about to make each other.
他们就要开始 那种互相折磨的苦日子
But
但是
But
但是
when two people know that,
当两个人都知道这个
and they decide with eyes wide open
他们还会睁大双眼
to face each other and get married anyway,
正视彼此 还是义无返顾地结婚
then I don’t think it’s conservative or delusional.
那我不认为那是 保守的或是自欺欺人的
I think it’s radical and courageous
我觉得是勇敢的 激进的
and very romantic.
和无比的浪漫
To Diego and Frida.
为了迭戈和弗里达
Diego and Frida.
为了迭戈和弗里达
You’re crazy!
你疯了!
You know that?
你知道吗?
You’re crazy.
你疯了
You son of a bitch!
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Who cares?
谁在乎呢?
You like these legs?
你喜欢这些腿吗?
Oh, Lupe. Lupe, no.
鲁普 鲁普 不
You like those legs, Diego?
你喜欢这些腿吗 迭戈?
You give up these beauties
你为了那些火柴杆而
for these matchsticks?
放弃这些美丽的腿吗?
This peg leg?
这个木制假腿?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!