We thought the other was still alive in the prison.
我们以为另一个活在某个监狱里
But that letter came.
但是来了一封信说
He was executed, too.
他也被处决了
They are all gone.
都离我而去了
I have condemned my family
是我宣判了我的家庭有罪
as I am condemned.
就象我被宣判有罪一样
You mustn’t say that.
你别这样说
But it’s true.
但却是事实
Stalin has more power than any tsar.
斯大林比任何沙皇都更有权利
I’m alone with few friends and no resources
我只是和很少的几个朋友一起 没有资源能力
against the world’s biggest killing machine.
去对抗这个当今世界上 最厉害的杀人机器
So what can I do but keep on working…living.
所以我所能做的 只有继续工作 谋生
You cannot imagine what a joy it is for me to be here,
你不能想象我能来到这里 有多高兴
to see all this.
看到所有这些
It is the first time I feIt like a real person in years.
这是多年来我第一次 觉得自己是个真正的人
ln his book “State and Revolution,”
在他”联邦和革命”的书中
Lenin purged from the genuine teaching of Karl Marx
列♥宁♥把社♥会♥主♥义♥理论里面的
all the spurious ingredients
所有虚伪的成分
introduced by the social democracy.
从卡尔马♥克♥思♥的诠释中清除了
John, I am picking it up from “social democracy.”
约翰 我从是社♥会♥主♥义♥看出来的
Frida.
弗里达
This is the book I mentioned.
这就是那本我说的那本书
Tell me what you think.
告诉我你的想法
Thank you.
谢谢
I’ll be back in an hour.
我一个小时内回来
No, no, no, no, no. It is better this way.
不 不 不 不 不 最好这样子
We will stop disrupting your lives.
我们不再打扰你的生活
We’re not going far, just around the corner.
我们不会离开太远 就在拐角的地方
l wish you would reconsider, if only for security.
我希望您能够重新考虑 如果只是处于安全的考虑
We will be more than safe. Trust me.
我们会更加安全的 相信我
Do svidaniya.
再见
Many thanks, my friend.
太感谢了 我的朋友
We’ll see you soon.
我们会很快再见面
Natalia
纳塔莉亚
It makes no sense. It was for his own well-being.
没有道理 他是为了自己的安宁
He’s not thinking of his well-being.
他没有考虑自己的安宁
He’s thinking of hers.
他考虑得是她的安宁
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I’m talking about somebody
我在说一个准备好
willing to sacrifice a little of their own pleasure
牺牲他们自己的快乐
rather than go on hurting the woman who loves him.
也不愿伤害爱着他的女人
Have you lost your mind?!
你发疯了吗??!
Go to hell, Diego.
去死吧 迭戈
You know what the consequences of this could be?
你知道会有什么样的后果吗?
He’s not scared. Why should you be?
他不害怕 你又为什么要害怕呢?
Oh, dear, God, Frida, of all people, why?!
亲爱的 上帝啊 弗里达 那么多的人 为什么?!
Because we wanted to.
因为我们愿意去做
You’ve broken my heart, Frida.
你伤了我的心 弗里达
It hurts, doesn’t it?
很疼 是吗?
But why?
但又为什么呢?
It was just a fuck, like a handshake.
这只不过是简单的性♥交♥ 和握手没有什么区别
I told you who I was when you married me.
当我们结婚的时候 我早告诉过你我是什么样子的人
Yes, you did, and I married you anyway,
是的 你说过 但我还是义无返顾地嫁给了你
and you promised to be loyal.
而你对我承诺会对我忠诚
You’ve been my comrade,
你已经成为我的同志
my fellow artist,
我的艺术家
my best friend.
我最好的朋友
But you’ve never been my husband.
但是从来没有成为我的丈夫
Fridocha
弗里达
“Dear Diego, how are you, panzon?
亲爱的迭戈:你好吗?大肚腩?
Why didn’t you tell me Paris was such a nightmare?”
为什么当初你没告诉我 巴黎是这样的一个噩梦?”
“The French are the most pretentious bores in the world.
法国人是世界上最自大的人了
“I’d rather sit on the floor of a market in Toluca
“我情愿坐在托卢卡集市的地板上
“selling tortillas
卖♥♥玉米饼
“than have to listen to the prattling
也不愿听那些废话
of the artistic bitches of Paris.”
那些巴黎艺术婊♥子♥的废话
“There really hasn’t been as much interest
展会里没有什么
in the exhibition as Breton promised.”
象法国人承诺的有趣的事情
“Mexican artists are nothing
墨西哥艺术家对他们来说什么也不是
but an exotic curiosity here.”
只不过有异国特色
“All in all, it’s been lonely,
总之 感到非常孤独
and I crave news from home.”
希望能有家里的消息
“Diego, this letter is a lie.
迭戈 这封信是骗人的
“Paris has been good to me.
巴黎一直很适合我
“But without you, it means nothing.
但是没有你在身边 什么都变得没有意思
“All the rage of our 1 2 years together passes through me,
我们在一起的12年风风雨雨
“and I’m left knowing that
只有失去了 才让我认识到
I love you more than my own skin.
我爱你甚过爱自己
“And though you may not love me as much,
虽然你没有爱我这么深
“you do love me a little, don’t you?
但你还是有一点点爱我的 不是吗?
“If this is not true,
如果这不是真的
“I’ll always be hopeful that it could be.
我会一直期望着那是真的
“I adore you.
我崇拜你
Frida.”
弗里达
There are rumors going around that I wanted Trotsky killed.
有传言说我想杀了托洛斯基
We fought lately, it’s true, but
我们最近一直在斗争 那是真的 但是
They may try to arrest me again.
他们可能又一次拒捕我
Talk to the president.
和总统去说
No.

No, I’m going to California.
不 我去加利福尼亚
California? Yes.
加利福尼亚? 是的
And, Frida
弗里达
I want us to divorce.
我想我们还是离婚吧
For who?
为了谁?
that American actress?
那个美国女演员吗?
Jesus, Diego.
天啊 迭戈
No, Frida, no.
不是的 弗里达 不是的
It will be better this way.
这样做是最好的办法
We have both done better as friends.
我们最好做为朋友
I haven’t. You have.
我不能 你可以的
You’re doing very well on your own.
你一个人做的很好
I’m proud of you. You don’t need…
我一直为你感到骄傲 你不需要…
If you want to go, just go.
你如果想走 就走吧
Listen to me
听我说
I don’t particularly care for Mr. Trotsky,
我根本不在乎托洛斯基先生
but we can’t go around having political refugees
但是我们不能让一个政♥治♥流亡者
murdered in our country.
在我们的国家被暗♥杀♥
Now, can we?
那 我们能怎样?
Once more, where is your husband?
再问一次 你的丈夫在哪里?
I don’t have a husband.
我没有丈夫
Frida?
弗里达?
Oh, my God.
上帝
Cristi.
克里斯蒂
I’m so sorry.
真是太对不起了
It was not your fault. It was mine.
那不是你的错 那是我的错
I should have never put you in the room with him.
我不应该让你们在一起的
What did you do to get me out of here?
你做了什么能让我出来的?
Diego. He went crazy when he heard.
是迭戈当他听到的时候几乎发疯了
He called President Cardenas immediately.
他立即给卡德纳斯总统打了电♥话♥
Diego.
迭戈
Not much more.
马上好
How long has your foot been like this?
你的脚变成这样有多久了?
Who knows? Let’s take one disaster at a time.
谁知道? 让我们当成是 某时的一个灾难吧
Just patch me up so I can paint, please.
请帮我整理一下 然后我好画画
These are gangrened.
都腐烂了
They’ll have to come off.
必须切了它们
You’re lucky it hasn’t spread to your leg.
你算幸运 还好它还没有蔓延到你的腿部
You’ve lost weight.
你瘦了
You’ve lost your toes.
你失去脚趾头了
Is that why you’re here…
就是为了这个你来这里…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!